Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Well, this half year we're on our own, so to not fall out and just play vids, lol, we made this plan to actually get some work done!

blackbird cake's Significant Otter

Greedy Trickster

Bob Souzou
Bob Souzou
ctrl-G
Up! Come on guys draw K'orth >:c he's adorableeeee
Aw, why thank you G. You hella nice. (ohmanI'msogladyoulikehisdesign. QoQ/ )
Jawsum
Hey! ^^ I'm fine, thank you ^^ how are you?
Pretty good! Just a little tired from running around to school and work. But it's been a couple weeks so I'll get used to the schedule eventually. WAKING UP EARLY INVOLUNTARILY IS STRANGELY NICE.
Katanari
██████name. green || age. 21 || gender. male || alignment. chaotic good || title. rogue of space

He is fantastic! Seriously. I am doing this tomorrow (when I am not dead from sleep deprivation). It is happening. He is just too adorable for me not to draw!

"where doing it man"
O.O Wh...Th... Thank you! surprised I'm extremely flattered you like him! Wow, yeah get your sleep! There's no rush. I hope you have fun drawing him, I can't wait! biggrin

I've changed my avatar in response to your reference.

██████name. green || age. 21 || gender. male || alignment. chaotic good || title. rogue of space

I am the worst procrastinator but I got a rough sketch done so far. He is amazingly fun. And I love how googly his eye is.

Haha! I'm glad you got it! I've been doing some catching up and now my brain is full of Homestuck goodness.

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Katanari

I am the worst procrastinator but I got a rough sketch done so far. He is amazingly fun. And I love how googly his eye is.

Haha! I'm glad you got it! I've been doing some catching up and now my brain is full of Homestuck goodness.
8D! I can't wait to see it ahh! Yes, cyclopes eyes are the most googly it's awesome.

Sweet! I need to catch up too. I keep putting it off because the pacing feels so slow now. >_>;;;

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Doh dee do ho po ♪

niwok's Spouse

Timid Dabbler

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
he is pretty.. *stares*

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xx Aisec xX
he is pretty.. *stares*
Ahaha, if you think he's pretty, then just wait 'til you see the girls. ;P

Jewelschan's Wife

Demonic Shapeshifter

13,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bob Souzou

hi biggrin id love to draw him for your pocket change in paypalXD
my deviant art: prices are in my journal ^^

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
roseannegagne
You have very nice art, but I'm sorry the only commissions that have come in are rlc and I don't really have much left over. sad Thank you for showing interest, though!
Hi I finnished your line art:

If it's okay then'll go on to colouring the piece. smile

User Image

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
KitvinX
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmysweetjesusssss! IT'S WONDERFUL AHHHHH SO MUCH DETAIL AND HGGGJDJKASFJDLJSQUIRREL! The blades are a little small, but NO WORRIES IF IT'S TOO MUCH TROUBLE. asjfdlja I LOVE IT! omo)/ Man, and you even got his silly pants right, awe yiss! PLEASE DO CONTINUE!
Sahike15
First wife! :0
Your cyclops is pretty awesome, I kind of want to draw him with one of my NWN characters.... [but my characters are so badly dressed atm T.T]

Anywho I wish to offer my services!
Here is a link to my site, if there is a specific style that you like just let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon =3
Bob Souzou
KitvinX
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmysweetjesusssss! IT'S WONDERFUL AHHHHH SO MUCH DETAIL AND HGGGJDJKASFJDLJSQUIRREL! The blades are a little small, but NO WORRIES IF IT'S TOO MUCH TROUBLE. asjfdlja I LOVE IT! omo)/ Man, and you even got his silly pants right, awe yiss! PLEASE DO CONTINUE!

Thats awsome, I was trying to do a perpective type deal with the pic so, I think the bottom blade could be bigger, so I'll see if i can fix that. : 3

The squirl's suposed to be a fox DX

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Muzikyin
Your cyclops is pretty awesome, I kind of want to draw him with one of my NWN characters.... [but my characters are so badly dressed atm T.T]

Anywho I wish to offer my services!
Here is a link to my site, if there is a specific style that you like just let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon =3

Wowow, that sounds great! I love it when K'orth interacts with others. <:3c IF YOU WANNA TAKE A CRACK AT HIM THAT'D BE COOL. Couldn't find your prices or what you're offering, though. I don't wanna say yes before I know the full conditions. emotion_sweatdrop

KitvinX
Thats awsome, I was trying to do a perpective type deal with the pic so, I think the bottom blade could be bigger, so I'll see if i can fix that. : 3

The squirl's suposed to be a fox DX
Fantastic, thank you. smile

Ahhhh, I'm sorry! It's sho tiny tho!

niwok's Spouse

Timid Dabbler

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bob Souzou
Xx Aisec xX
he is pretty.. *stares*
Ahaha, if you think he's pretty, then just wait 'til you see the girls. ;P
lolol may i draw hiim/ im scare of butchering him though.. but one of my characters is eyeless so i kind of whant to put them together if you dont mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff