Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Fatcat

CuddlyBunneh's OC Art Request
I'll be 100% honest....
I'm currently working on the profiles of my children
and compared to my RP ones these ones have little to no artwork
and I'm lazy...
So I'm looking for some artwork to not only take away what I need to do,
okay it's 100% to take away what i need to do...
gaia_gaiagold User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_gaiagold
Each OC's has a post with their personality description and visual references

Looking for
Average quality Art
Full Body Chibis
Portraits
Small Facial Icons 500x500
Mature Art (Can be discussed in PMs)

Character Directory
gaia_angelleft -Ivonne- gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft -Jakob- gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft -Friends and Family- gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft -Outlinks- gaia_angelright

Form
Please fill out the forum. They make everything easier and less confusing. @_@
and if you can price your own work that would be nice too... I'm not good at it so please...

[quote="CuddlyBunneh"][/quote]
Character you wish to draw:
Type of art:
Examples:
Price:
Time of Completion:

Hygienic Fatcat

Ivonne

BIO

Image by erangot
User Image Name: Prudence

Height: 5'0''

Species: Nekomata

Partner: Liam

Personality: | Quiet | anti-social | Blunt | Cautious | Sensitive | Short Tempered | Weak Under Pressure or Faced with Tough Choices | .

Likes: Quiet peaceful places | reading & studying | nature | potion making | Herb gathering | White Magic | Healing | drinking & making tea | Sweets | baked goodies |

Dislikes: Loud noise | rude people | fighting/killing | being petted | Spicy/hot foods | Hot weathers | Necromancy |

Strength Acute Hearing, eyesight in the dark, quick reflexes. All are increased when she's in her feline form.

Weakness: Colorblind, uneasy around blood or gory scenes.

Goals: To become a powerful white witch and help people.

Fears: People dying because of her actions, Losing Liam.

History:
Prudence was found along side a dirt road close to a small village named Bibury, abused and abandon. She was saved by a White Witch who took care of her and after a half a year of treatment as made a full recovery. Elizabeth allowed her to stay with her as a familiar and gave her the name Prudence.

Prudence continued to stay with her new owner, reading her magic and medical books. She kept to herself mostly because the other kids would shun and pick on her for her unnatural eye and hair color. She also enjoy accompanying Elizabeth on her trips into the village where she treated the sick and elderly. She looked up to her ability to cure and comfort people and how everyone loved and respected her.

For 15 years Prudence stayed under the care of Elizabeth, enjoying how things were. Until Elizabeth became very ill, and unable to treat herself or be treated by anyone else, she eventually passed away. Prudence was devastated over losing someone she looked up to like a mother, and became depressed. She spent the month after her death keeping people away from her home, until one day she came across a application for a Dark Arts school, Otherworlde. Elizabeth had already filled the application out and had plan to enroll her before she passed away. Hesitant at first Prudence finally decided to go to the school knowing she would be chased out of her home here sooner or later.

The beginning of her first year Prudence kept to herself mostly, doing most of her studying alone in the Library or her dorm room. Until for her first potion assignment was given, it was a collaboration assignment, each student in the potions class was to work with a student in the magical linguistic class. Prudence's partner was a sarcastic dusk-child name Liam, and during the assignment the two butted heads quite a few times, but were able to complete it. Through most of the time together Prudence was turned off by Liam's sarcastic and aggressive personality, but later he did show a different side to him that was much more gentle and polite, leaving her interested in him. They shared a few more interactions until, on one starry night, Liam confessed his true feeling for Prudence.

Her second year she focused more of her time on her potions study, trying her best to learn potions for healing. Mainly because Liam had this natural gift of getting himself hurt in some way or another. She also took a magic linguistic class hoping to learn basic healing and protective spells

Reference | Received Art

Hygienic Fatcat

-------------

Hygienic Fatcat

Kyrasi

BIO

Image by CuddlyBunneh
User Image Name: Kyrasi

Age 22

Height: 5'9''

Species: Blind Lace

Partner: Violette

Personality: Easy Scared | Submissive | Easily Influenced |

Dislikes:

Strength:

Weakness:

Goals:

Fears:

History:

Hygienic Fatcat

Violette

BIO

Image & Design by Lolisoup
User Image
Name: Violette

Age 20

Height: 5'6''

Species:

Partner:

Personality: Motherly | Passionate | Stubborn

Likes: Singing | Gardening | Flower Arranging | Painting | Hair Accessories |

Dislikes: Taking Medicine | Running | Doctors |

Strength:

Weakness: She has a medical condition that she has to take medicine for and see a doctor but she doesn't like going.

Goals: Live a long happy life.

Fears: Dying

History:

Hygienic Fatcat

[align=center]

[size=24]Character Name[/size][/align]

[align=center][b][size=18]BIO[/size][/b][/align]

[imgleft]http://i62.tinypic.com/mruuj4.jpg[/imgleft] [align=left][b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b] 22
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] [url=http://fav.me/d7m7kul] Blind Lace [/url]
[b]Partner:[/b]