Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Ok guys, so I'm a terrible artist and I want a wallpaper that spans all of my fandoms. I'm leaving Gaia, so I'm going to give EVERYTHING on my account to whoever can make a nice one with all (or at least most) of my favourite characters from my all time favourite fandoms. it doesn't have to be incredibly super-detailed life-like art. In fact, I'd prefer if it was just chibi-ish and cute, as there's some anime characters, some live-action characters, and some ponies. Just so long as it looks good I'm happy. Also, a background for the characters isn't necessary, or even preferred as this is going to be my desktop and I don't want it too cluttered. Just something pretty. On to the fandoms and characters!

That 70's Show: Hyde
Doctor Who: 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, The TARDIS, A Dalek
My Little Pony: Zecora, Doctor Whooves, Vinyl Scratch, Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash
BBC Sherlock: Sherlock and John
Firefly: Kaylee, Simon, Serenity
Code Geass: Lelouch and Suzaku
Death Note: L and Light, Matt and Mello
Gurren Lagann: Kamina, Yoko, Viral
Fooly Cooly: Haruko Haruhara
Supernatural:Dean and Sam Winchester
Star Trek: Spock
Stargate: Atlantis: Teyla, Ronon

As for what everyone's doing:
The flying stuff (TARDIS, Serenity, Rainbow Dash, Princess Luna, the Dalek) and just be flying around up top in the background/distance.
Pairings I ship: Lelouch and Suzaku, Simon and Kaylee, L and Light, Matt and Mello, Sherlock and John, and Viral and Kamina/Kamina and Yoko. With these guys, just have them near each other doing something cute. for the ones from Gurren Lagann, you could have Viral and Yoko on either side of Kamina or fighting over him or something.
10th and 11th Doctors and Doctor Whooves should all be near each other, maybe looking confused. It would also be cool if Spock was with them as well.
The two from Atlantis near the two from Firefly, Ronon looking confused at Kaylee because her actress is also on Atlantis
If you don't have Princess Luna flying around, she could be doing something magicy (behind a cauldron?) with Zecora
Haruko and Vinyl Scratch could be rocking out together, with Vinyl behind a DJ booth. Sherlock and John could also be near them with Sherlock playing a violin. (He's the black haired one)

As for the background, just some cool something like space and swirly colors would be fine. If you really want to make my day, you could make aspects of the shows like logos, cutie marks from the ponies (they're on their butts if you don't know), the smiley face from Sherlock with the word "bored," or Gallifreyan Text (basically steampunk looking circles) faded behind everything. Also, the Skyrim Logo or The Nirvana Smiley would work for this as well.

I know it's a HUGE request, but keep in mind the reward is every item on my ENTIRE account, and maybe a couple signs if you want. And of course my ETERNAL gratefulness, if that means anything. Basically, it's a challenge for the bored and artistic. Thanks SO much to anyone willing to give this a shot. blaugh

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
Mirasaurus Rex
bump

Do you have any takers on this?

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
a21aaron
Mirasaurus Rex
bump

not yet
Mirasaurus Rex
a21aaron
Mirasaurus Rex
bump

not yet

How about I just do it then? biggrin That sounds really fun and interesting to me. biggrin

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
a21aaron
Mirasaurus Rex
a21aaron
Mirasaurus Rex
bump

not yet

How about I just do it then? biggrin That sounds really fun and interesting to me. biggrin

really? that would be cool. I just posted it. I thought it would take ages before it interested someone bored enough to give something so huge a shot. sweatdrop
Mirasaurus Rex
a21aaron
Mirasaurus Rex
a21aaron
Mirasaurus Rex
bump

not yet

really? that would be cool. I just posted it. I thought it would take ages before it interested someone bored enough to give something so huge a shot. sweatdrop

As I was reading it I thought omg I have to draw this!!!!! xd I'm into weird and random stuff. I'll start now I think.

Witty Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
I know! I just wish so much that I was good at drawing. It's really fun, and I can never find the cross overs I want, but I suuuuuck! You rock, dude.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff