Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Tycoon

Earthkai's Art Request!

Hello, I am Earthkai and I have a bit of an odd request. I am searching for art for two of my characters. For them I am looking for solo art and couple art. I am indeed of a crazed fangirl and which is why I am searching for art.

For payment I can only do gaia gold so sorry No RL Commission's!
For single art, I am willing to pay from 0-100k
For couple art I am willing to pay from 50k-200k.

My bio's for my two ladies are in the next two posts. Please take a look and go ahead and ask any questions you may have. You can also PM me if you wish.

No chibi's for right now but I do love headshots, half body and full body. Also when posting your samples or shop, please let me know which character(s)/couple you would be willing to draw.

So please have a look around and let me know if I have left anything out.

Please do not make fun of me for my odd crushes. I am who I am and I am not going to change.

Greedy Tycoon

Earthkai

Earthkai is my very first OC and over the years she has changed so much and I am willing to say that I really love the way she is now. She is also my favorite character so please don't steal her.

Personality Outgoing, humble, Fun, laidback, hyper
Looks
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black (In my older reference, her hair is a bit close to that.)

Outfit: Shirt and pants are pink, Vest is green and her slash (thing on her waist) and shoes are white.

Bio: I am a huge fan of Dragonball Z and I also have a crush on Kibito Kai. (Don't judge me) Anyway I like to write fanfiction and my character kept coming up and so I began writing with her in almost all my stories. If you don't like how I included her in, then stop reading and leave. I don't want to be made fun of or tell me that she doesn't work with the story. She is my character and I can do as I please.

Earthkai was born Yue on the Saiyan planet. When Frieza took over, her father traveled with him to Namek where she was kept hidden. Somehow her one of Frieza's men found out about her and was threatening to kill him or tell Frieza. Somehow her father met Goku and gave the child to him. After that her father died. Earthkai (Yue) was left with Bulma to care for. After that, she spent the rest of her days living with Bulma and often visiting Goku and his family. During the Buu saga she and Kibito Kai could not resist each other. So beyond this its a bit iffy inside my mind but I will think of something. So after the Buu saga, Earthkai stays with Kibito Kai forever. Also her name changed when she married Kibito Kai.

I made tekteks for her but I couldn't find the right outfit style for her so these will have to make due. And a couple of years ago I had a friend draw her. This is old so the hair and eyes are different but her clothes have remained somewhat the same.

References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Older Reference (person who drew this requested it to be a bit distorted when I use it for example.
This also may help for the clothing.

Special Request

I would love it if, someone could make Earthkai purring in Kibito Kai's ear because it is just so much fun to seduce him. She greatly enjoys that. emotion_kirakira

Greedy Tycoon

Yhue

I am also a huge Yugioh fan and have the biggest crush on the good Marik Ishtar. I am looking for solo or couple art.

Personality: smart, unique, brave, happy, stands up for herself, sassy
Looks:
Hair: White and its very close to the tektek on the bottom of this post
Eyes: Pink
Usually wears: Usually wears something close to what I have in the tektek. I couldn't find anything that made me happy or content so the tektek or something like this. If anyone wants to help with my problem. Please do so.

Bio: Yhue's parents were archiologists in Germany. Thats where she was born. Her father was Yugi's uncle. Her mother came from a wealthy family in Germany. Yhue's parents died in a plane crash when they were on their way to a site. Yhue was left with her grandmother in Germany but didn't want to be responsible for her so she gave her to her grandfather and she now lives with him and Yugi. She is a good duelist but nothing compared to Yugi. She of course goes to school and after the last season, she and Marik become a couple. Its all in my fanfiction.

Sadly this is the only reference I have for her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Tycoon

Art Received!

Greedy Tycoon

Greedy Tycoon

Greedy Tycoon

Greedy Tycoon

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Good Luck! bumpies.

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
[here], [here], [here]

Here's 3 examples of monotone stuff. I don't have any colour examples atm...
or any good ones but here are some anyways... [here], [here] and [here]

I can do sketches, flat coloured drawings and shaded drawings.
Not sure what I'm worth so I'd say...
sketches: Headshot are 5k, waist up are 8k (+4k for another person) , full body 15k (+5k for another person)
flat colour: headshot 7k, waist up 10k (+5k for another person), full body 17k (+7k for another person).
shaded: headshot 9k, waist up 12k (+ 6k for another person), full body 19k (+ 9k for another person)

Sorry if it's too much..it just takes me a long time and I want to make sure it's nice.
I'm a massive fan on the dragonball series too, i used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger.

Greedy Tycoon

Bishiekisser

Good Luck! bumpies.

heart

Greedy Tycoon

Yumitoko II
[here], [here], [here]

sketches: Headshot are 5k, waist up are 8k (+4k for another person) , full body 15k (+5k for another person)
flat colour: headshot 7k, waist up 10k (+5k for another person), full body 17k (+7k for another person).
shaded: headshot 9k, waist up 12k (+ 6k for another person), full body 19k (+ 9k for another person)

Sorry if it's too much..it just takes me a long time and I want to make sure it's nice.
I'm a massive fan on the dragonball series too, i used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger.

Would you be willing to draw Earthkai and Kibito Kai together? Which of your examples is for flat color?

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
earthkai
Yumitoko II
[here], [here], [here]

Would you be willing to draw Earthkai and Kibito Kai together? Which of your examples is for flat color?

No examples are flat colour. razz
Flat colour is just the base colours which are useful for refs, the only recent example I can give you is this [here]. :3

Yeah that's totally fine, I don't mind doing couples. razz

Greedy Tycoon

Yumitoko II
earthkai
Yumitoko II
[here], [here], [here]

No examples are flat colour. razz
Flat colour is just the base colours which are useful for refs, the only recent example I can give you is this [here]. :3

Yeah that's totally fine, I don't mind doing couples. razz

Correct me if I am wrong, two people for flat color would be 20k? i really like your first three examples. Also if you need another reference of Kibito Kai, please let me know heart

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
earthkai

Correct me if I am wrong, two people for flat color would be 20k? i really like your first three examples. Also if you need another reference of Kibito Kai, please let me know heart

15k for waist up flat colour and 24k for full body. :3
I definitely know who kibito kai is. >:3

When you send the trade, I'll accept it fully when I've finished and sent it.
I'll put it on my list of todos! Thank you. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces