I'll consider~ c:

Fluffy Rabbit

11,100 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Lshmah

I'll consider~ c:

thanks! If price is too high, feel free to suggest something you think is more suitable. The price isn't a big deal to me.

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Kiaena's Husbando

4,075 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
Lshmah
QUOTE THIS!!!

I feel What you will get will be better as this stuff is old and I haven't uploaded my new stuff yet but this is the sort of art I have done in the past. I would like to do your girl in blue for you if you like my art.
old sample folder

as for price short answer long I was not on Gaia for a long time and now I'm back and ... I want some work done but now it seams where a couple mil would have done well now a couple bil is more like it? well what I'm getting at is prices seem the same other then the placement of the decimal point.That being said I have asked about pricing for my art but I haven't seen any results for that. I don't know what to charge now. Anyway don't mean to take up your time but What would you pay me for a full body?

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

DezzyDoll_myluv
Lshmah
QUOTE THIS!!!

I feel What you will get will be better as this stuff is old and I haven't uploaded my new stuff yet but this is the sort of art I have done in the past. I would like to do your girl in blue for you if you like my art.
old sample folder

as for price short answer long I was not on Gaia for a long time and now I'm back and ... I want some work done but now it seams where a couple mil would have done well now a couple bil is more like it? well what I'm getting at is prices seem the same other then the placement of the decimal point.That being said I have asked about pricing for my art but I haven't seen any results for that. I don't know what to charge now. Anyway don't mean to take up your time but What would you pay me for a full body?

I'd much rather see something newer that you have since I don't know if you've improved or anything.
But as of right now, Your art is good but not really what I'm looking for. Sorry.

With prices though....I'm not particularly good at pricing stuff.
But maybe like 5+bil or something?
IDK :T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas