Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

emotion_drool

Spirit

Sins of an Angel

Happy belated!
It's actually my birthday today, so our birthdays are two days apart, aha.
Lillith: User Image

Name: Lukewarm City
    Offering: Digital paintings (all quantities, busts, waists, full bodies... and lines and sketches (full bodies)
    Price Range: My RLC info is on my blog! I might also be open for gg commissions. I'm not sure, it depends on how rapidly my wishlist item inflates, haha.
    Gallery/Samples: There's my art blog, and my DA, which has some older works.
    Character of Interest: I'm particularly interested in Zandra, Jonathan, and Raien. (I think I drew Zandra as a freebie before).
    Expected Timeframe: Usually three weeks at the longest. I'll notify you if it gets to be any longer than that. c:

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Lukewarm City
Sins of an Angel

Happy belated!
It's actually my birthday today, so our birthday's are two days apart, aha.
Lillith: User Image

Name: Lukewarm City
    Offering: Digital paintings (all quantities, busts, waists, full bodies... and lines and sketches (full bodies)
    Price Range: My RLC info is on my blog! I might also be open for gg commissions. I'm not sure, it depends on how rapidly my wishlist item inflates, haha.
    Gallery/Samples: There's my art blog, and my DA, which has some older works.
    Character of Interest: I'm particularly interested in Zandra, Jonathan, and Raien. (I think I drew Zandra as a freebie before).
    Expected Timeframe: Usually three weeks at the longest. I'll notify you if it gets to be any longer than that. c:

Oh gosh biggrin yes definitely! Happy birthday to you too!! Thank you for the beautiful headshot ;_; <3 and I saw the Ryke sketch on your art blog there! That's awesome, it was a great sketch.

I'm definitely interested in commissions. I'll happily work with you on a RLC for sure. c: what is your wishlist item? For GG?

I'mean interested in all three people for sure. We can work out how to do them via pm/DA?

Spirit

Sins of an Angel

Thanks! And no problem~ I love doing little sketches here and there to just warm up. c:

My wishlist item is counterfeit widow. ^^''
It was 100 bil a few weeks ago... I can't do commissions fast enough to keep with inflation, so I don't really trust gold anymore, haha.

For sure, please feel free to either PM me or note me on DA to talk about RLC. ^^

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Lukewarm City
Sins of an Angel

Thanks! And no problem~ I love doing little sketches here and there to just warm up. c:

My wishlist item is counterfeit widow. ^^''
It was 100 bil a few weeks ago... I can't do commissions fast enough to keep with inflation, so I don't really trust gold anymore, haha.

For sure, please feel free to either PM me or note me on DA to talk about RLC. ^^

Awesome, will be doing just that! ^^ on my phone right now so bear with me hahaha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff