Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Gekko

User Image
User Image

one day you'll wake up and realize
                                                            ⋯⋯⇢ that you lost the M O O N while counting the
                                                        S T A R S ✰✰

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

s e e k i n g . . . QUALITY ART - and FAIR prices.
                                                                No Auctions. No RL commissions right now

c u r r e n t x f u n d s . . . 45 BIL+
                                                              (This can change at whim)

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

no more counting D O L L A R S. . . . .
                                                                                                                ⋯⋯⇢ we'll be counting
                                                                                                            S T A R S ✰✰

Chatty Gekko

User Image
                              S T A R S ✰✰

r u l e x o n e . . . Price Ranges/Bribe suggestions. I'm not a mind reader. I don't know what you want for your art and this inflation is ridiculous so give me something to go on.

r u l e x t w o . . . No Auctions. I've never participated in one and I don't plan on starting.

r u l e x t h r e e . . . RL Commissions. I usually prefer these to be quite honest. That said, I am currently NOT looking for RLC. However please feel free to share your Tumblr or DA and I will consider you when I have money again!

r u l e x f o u r . . . Relevant/Recent samples only. Samples absolutely must be fairly recent (within the past two or so months) and relevant to what you are offering. Don't show me Fullbodies if you're only offering chibis, don't show me couples if you're not willing to do them, etc. Please try to have an organized gallery or collection of samples so I know what I'm looking at as well.

r u l e x f i v e . . . Quality/Unique Work. Everyone's opinion of quality art differs, and varies, I like unique art styles, from cheebs to regular size works, and the art doesn't have to be super polished but at least to the standard of the art I already have. Use that as a guide to figure out what I probably like!

r u l e x s i x . . . Not an artist? Chat with me, come check out my ROLEPLAY or follow me on TUMBLR, or yeah whatever.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

f o r m . . .

Please use the following form to get my attention. This form does not guarantee I will accept. It just keeps things tidy.

GIVE ME A SHOT?

Name: [Username Here]
                                            Offering: [What are you offering? Headshots, Waist, FB; Color, no color, etc. BE SPECIFIC]
                                            Price Range: [Please give a price range. DO NOT just say "bribe" I need to see general prices for the various styles/sizes]
                                            Gallery/Samples: [Link me to a DA, Tumblr, something. Please make sure your samples are fairly recent. Like, within the past few months]
                                            Character of Interest: [If you specifically like one of the OC's - list which one or ones you are offering for. It helps me determine if your style is suitable for that OC]
                                            *Linking back to shops is OK but please fill out the form in full all the same*

[quote="Sins of an Angel"][/quote]

[color=#4c226a][size=14][b]GIVE ME A SHOT?[/b][/size]

[list][b]★[/b][u]Name[/u]: [Username Here]
                                          [b]★[/b][u]Offering[/u]: [What are you offering? Headshots, Waist, FB; Color, no color, etc. BE SPECIFIC]
                                          [b]★[/b][u]Price Range[/u]: [Please give a price range. DO NOT just say "bribe" I need to see general prices for the various styles/sizes]
                                          [b]★[/b][u]Gallery/Samples[/u]: [Link me to a DA, Tumblr, something. Please make sure your samples are fairly recent. Like, within the past few months]
                                          [b]★[/b][u]Character of Interest[/u]: [If you specifically like one of the OC's - list which one or ones you are offering for. It helps me determine if your style is suitable for that OC]
                                          *Linking back to shops is OK but please fill out the form in full all the same*[/list][/color]

⋯⋯⇢ we'll be counting
                                                                                                            S T A R S ✰✰

Chatty Gekko

User Image

S T A R S ✰✰

User ImagexoxoxoxR A I E N + D E C U I R
                                                  NAME
                                                  xoxoRaien Mirelia Ariane DeCuir (True Name); Rai (Nickname)
                                                  RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                  xoxoHuman Mage – Catalan (Born: Girona, Catalonia - Spain / Resided: Providence, R.I.)

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                  xoxoRaien is a dusky skinned European transplant. She keeps her soil-brown hair around shoulders length for practicality but only when brought to care. Her honey-brown eyes are warm, and never lacking in emotion. Physically, she has a smaller torso with a generous bust but still considered modest by most standards. Her defining features are fuller, rounded hips and long legs that seem to go on for days. Raien stands at an average 5'6" height give or take, especially when in heels. Her deep tan complexion is dotted by the few freckles or accenting moles and possesses a healthy glow though. Overall she could be considered pretty, without trying so hard, and subtly obvious Latin roots, with perhaps a dash or two of other nationalities.
                                                  *Facial Reference*

CLOTHING
                                                  xoxoSee wardrobe examples here.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                  xoxoComplex. Emotional. Stubborn. Maternal. Cautious. Reserved.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo
                                                          xox● Has a young son named Alexander of whom she's extremely protective
                                                          xox● Is very weary and untrusting of other practicioners at first
                                                          xox● Usually plays the violin or prefers to read in her off time.

xoxoREFERENCES
                                                  xoxoxoxoSee Gallery

User Image
                                              xoxoxoxZ A N D R A - R Y K E

NAME
                                                  xoxoZandra Carly Ryke (Full Name); Ryke, Zan, Zanny, Zandy.

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                  xoxoHuman – Gaian Native (City of Aekea)

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                  xoxoShort and messy ginger-red hair. 5'8", tall and slim with a lean athletic type of build. Subtle musculature definition under a fairer complexion, naturally tanned a little rougher from exposure to the elements. Freckling on her cheeks, nose and shoulders. Small bust, blue-green eyes and a more rugged, tomboy appearance.

CLOTHING
                                                  xoxoSee wardrobe examples here.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                  xoxoLaid back. Adventurous. Stubborn. Confident. Bold. Amiable.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● Is an engineer/mechanic currently, former bounty hunter/merc
                                                          xox● Has an identical twin named Elisa
                                                          xox● Has a couple of tattoos, all of which mean something to her.

xoREFERENCES
                                                  xoxoxSee Gallery

User ImagexoxoxoxJ U L I E

NAME
                                                      xoxoJulienne Blair Vasiliki, (True Name); Julienne, Julie, Jules (Nicknames)

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                      xoxoHuman Oracle – Gaian Native (Barton Town).

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                      xoxoAbove average height at 5'7", long, skinny not much muscle but not scrawny. Long torso with smallish to modest bust Stronger legs, boxy hips, a little gangly but healthy. Fair skinned with light freckling, and pale sea-green eyes emphasized with dark makeup. Hair chopped short rough pixe-style, dark like wet-soil but not quite black. Several facial and ear piercings but no tattoos.

CLOTHING
                                                      xoxo Wardrobe coming soon. See inspirational images here.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                  xoxoBlunt. Witty. Clever. Low-key. Independent. Friendly.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● Is an Oracle cleric but not your typical "seer".
                                                          xox● A wanderer by nature, not one to stay one place too long
                                                          xox● Earns coin by traveling to cities and telling "fortunes"

REFERENCES
                                                  xoxSee Gallery

⋯⋯⇢ we'll be counting
                                                                                                                  S T A R S ✰✰

Chatty Gekko

User Image

S T A R S ✰✰

User Image
                                              xoxoxoxL I L L I T H

NAME
                                                  xoxoLillith De Mulvaise, Lillith

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                  xoxoHuman Warlock – Undetermined Origins (it's hinted she may be of Romani lineage)

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                  xoxoIntimidating and tall at 6 foot even with a long and elegantly slender profile. Small bust but proportionate to her frame with subtle, modest curves that again give her an appearance of sophistication. Long limbs, creamy pale skin, ovaluar face with striking features - high cheeks strong but feminine jaw. Short and loosely curly hair somewhere between natural red and auburn, with rich brown eyes. However, her appearance is entirely crafted to fool and none of it is natural.

CLOTHING
                                                  xoxo Wardrobe coming soon. See inspirational images here. Elegant, sophisticated, not much skin/overtly "sexy".

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                  xoxoCold. Intelligent. Manipulative. Book-smart. Patient. Calculating.
                                                  CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● Warlock who derives power from contracts with demons, fae etc.
                                                          xox● Completely asexual but not above sexual/emotional manipulation
                                                          xox● Agoraphobic, issue with direct communication

REFERENCES
                                                  xoxSee Gallery

User Image
                                              xoxoxoxJ A S E A L A

NAME
                                                  xoxoJaseala Drehr; Jaseala, Jas

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                  xoxoHuman – Necromancer; German (Schöneberg, West Berlin, Germany).

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                  xoxoPetite at only 5'3", compact built with slight muscle definition, a healthy and well-fed profile with little more than modest bust, hips and butt. Very fair skin with unnatural violet eyes and cherry red hair both of which cover up her natural brown haired-blue eyed appearance. Intricate occult tattoos mark her arms and right side of her face over her eye.

CLOTHING
                                                  xoxoWardrobe coming soon. Currently would like modernized attire like this.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                  xoxoBold. Slightly arrogant. Overconfident. Clever. Quick-witted. Sassy.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● Budding necromancer who is recently coming into her own
                                                          xox● Thinks a bit too highly of herself most times
                                                          xox● Familiar - (undead) white persian cat named Waldrom or "Tuefel" (Devil)

xoREFERENCES
                                                  xoxoxSee Gallery

User Image
                                                  xoxoxoxA L E X

NAME
                                                        xoxoAlexia Paige Morgan, Alexia, Alex, Morgan

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                        xoxoHuman – American (Born: Watertown, NY / Resided: Providence, R.I.)

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                        xoxoRugged attractive and somewhat intimdating at 6'1", a strong face and frame. Subtle muscle definition, medium skin-tone lightly tanned by exposure and light freckling on face and shoulders. Short, natural auburn hair sometimes appearing more red than anything. Athletic but not without obvious femininity.

CLOTHING
                                                        xoxo See here for attire.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                  xoxoConfident. Dependable. Loyal. Intelligent. Spirited. Headstrong.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● Former Marine, brush with the supernatural lead to current occupation
                                                          xox● Arcane Augmentation gives above peak human physical capability
                                                          xox● Partners/best friends with Jonathan Faulkner, often likes beating him in billiards

REFERENCES
                                                  xoxSee Gallery*
                                                  *Most of the refs are very outdated and do not represent the character as she is currently. Please refer to the avatar and wardrobe for now.*

----

Minor Character - Not actively seeking art but make an offer if you like!

User Image
                                                      xoxoxoxR A S I L Y N

NAME
                                                                                    xoxoRasilyn Amelia Lockwood (Full Name); Rasilyn, Ras

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                                                    xoxoHuman – English.[ (Berkshire County, England)/size]

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                                                    xoxoLong and fine light blonde hair. Small at only 4'9" and fairly scrawny as is sometimes common with young girls but also somewhat underweight. Fair skin with bright blue eyes gives her a doll-like appearance and shows her youth quite plainly. Meek and frail, but not underfed, just by genetics.

CLOTHING
                                                                                    xoxoWardrobe coming soon. Rasilyn likes dresses, skirts, blues, whites and lighter colors. Sometimes victorian inspired.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                                                    xoxoQuiet. Polite. Sweet. Curious. Playful. Manners.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● Is a "seer" and has prophetic visions that she doesn't understand
                                                                                            xox● Was raised by a church after her mother passed due to illness
                                                                                            xox● Stayed with Raien and her husband (Jonathan) for a while

xoREFERENCES
                                                                                    xoxoxSee Gallery

⋯⋯⇢ we'll be counting
                                                                                                                                                  S T A R S ✰✰

Chatty Gekko

User Image

S T A R S ✰✰

This is where I will include any characters that are not my own, for whom I would like to help get art for. They will either be characters belonging to my husband, or close friends - all of whom I roleplay with and either have interacted with story wise, or just enjoy.

Please take heed when drawing someone in this post as more often than not, the owners of these characters are just as picky, if not more so. Read description and details carefully and pay attention to the references.

COUPLE/GROUP ART DESIRED

User ImagexoxoxoxK A R O S

NAME
                                              xoxoKaros Arkenbout; Karos

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                              xoxoHuman – Warlock. British

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                              xoxoThe warlock is a tall, wiry individual, standing over many at 6’1”; however, his less-than-stellar weight of 171lbs lends little to his stature, giving him a lean, lanky appearance. His travels throughout the wide world have left a slightly browned hue to his flesh and Karos' features are neither strong or feminine, but the right kind of middle ground that makes his work and play easier with pointed chin encircled (stubble), high cheek bones, a slightly-long nose and slender eyebrows that are naturally curved. His eyes are green, sharp and focused. For show, a hexagram is tattooed around his right eye in black ink. His dirty blonde hair, when actually cleaned, flows messily down to the end of his neck. Even when he does wash it, he never seems to be able to keep it in one place, as bangs often straggle and obscure his sight.

CLOTHING
                                              xoxoWardrobe coming soon. Brown waistcoat (with something beneath), silver-dyed wool coat (gold embroidery), belt with numerous pouches, dark trousers, brown fold-over leather boots (one flap currently missing).

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                              xoxoFlirt. Confident. Witty. Intelligent. Loyal. Eccentric.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● A Warlock who negotiates and forms contracts with demons, faye and the like.
                                                      xox● A hopeless flirt and a bit of a letch but somehow still suave
                                                      xox● Currently something of a vagrant, getting by via cons and unlikely help of a woman and fellow mage he met

xoREFERENCES
                                              xoxoxGallery & Inspirational Image: Hellblazer, Dresden Files (ignore the hilariously bad TV series stuff), and World of Darkness

User ImagexoxoxoxA L E X A N D E R

NAME
                                                  xoxoJames Alexander Christian DeCuir (Faulkner), Alexander DeCuir, Alexander, Alex.

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                  xoxoHuman – Psion. American/Catalan (Dual Citizenship)

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                  xoxoTall enough at 6'1" not quite scrawney but naturally slim without much sheer muscle definition. No scruff, clean shaven and youthful. Short, neatly mussed dark grey hair with surprisingly warm brown eyes much like his mother's. Subtly strong features, boyishly handsome with a lightly tanned complexion, indicative of his mixed nationality.

CLOTHING
                                                  xoxo See avatar for now but be creative.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                          xoxoReserved. Intelligent. Judgmental. Slightly Arrogant. Loyal (once trust is established).

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● Only child of Raien DeCuir and Jonathan Faulkner/Damnatus
                                                  xox● Studied abroad in Germany where he met Jaseala
                                                  xox● Inherited father's Psychic prowess versus mother's talent for magic

REFERENCES
                                          xoxSee Gallery*
                                          *These refs are very outdated and do not represent the character as he is currently. Please refer to the avatar and written description for now.

User ImagexoxoxoxD A M N A T U S

NAME
                                                  xoxoDamnatus; Jonathan Mitchell Faulkner (True Name)

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                  xoxoHuman - Warp Sorcerer; Caucasian (Birth location occulted)

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                  xoxoGaunt and imposing, with an emaciated but wiry frame, he stands a looming 6'3" in height. His flesh is pallid and sickly, pulled taught over his bones and muscle and is riddled with vicious scars and terrifying mutations. A mess of shock white, wispy hair adorns his pate, running down to his shoulders. His features are sharp and angular, framing the sunken, fleshy remains of his eyelids that are sewn shut with wire.

CLOTHING
                                                  xoxoA grim sorcerer lord in rags and tatters, Damnatus clads himself with a whorl of dark and eldritch clothing. His flowing robes are of worn black leather, ragged from years of use, and are richly enscrolled with mind-bending runes of gold and deep turqoise. Basic underclothing of deep blues and blacks, with rugged black boots. Gloves conceal the Mark of Tzeentch upon his palm, while a threadbare cowl enshadows his mutilated visage.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                  xoxoMachiavellian. Utterly driven. Gripped with an abyssal, cold hatred. Maddeningly paranoid. Possesses an unrelenting, alienistic intellect.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● A Warp Sorcerer of horrifying power, he draws forth the corrupting energies of Change itself, which twist both his foes and himself.
                                                          xox● Driven to bitter revenge against his former comrades - cultists who manipulated him in the past and guided him into the monster he is now.
                                                          xox● Forced to glimpse unprotected directly into the Warp; what he saw shattered his psyche utterly, bringing him to tear out his own eyes to unsee the cosmic horrors he gleamed from it.

xoREFERENCES
                                                  xoxoxSee Gallery; Inspirations: The Warp of the Warhammer 40,000 Setting, The Cthulhu Mythos of H.P. Lovecraft, The Devouring Cosmos of Laird Barron

User Image
                                                  xoxoxoxJ O N A T H A N

NAME
                                                      xoxoJonathan Mitchell Faulkner; Jonathan; Jon; Cognitus (Shadow Name)

RACE & NATIONALITY
                                                      xoxoHuman – Psion; Caucasian (Williamsport, Pennsylvania)

BASIC DESCRIPTION
                                                      xoxoTall and decently athletic, Jonathan stands 6'3" in height and weighs in at 192lbs. His skin is naturally pale, hailing from a nothern climate, but it is not unhealthy - he doesn't get as much exercise as he'd like due to his work, but he keeps himself in shape with cardio and hitting the gym from time to time. His facial features are masculine, filled out with angular, strong bones and features that would be youthful, if not for his usually-somber demeanor. Both his eyes and hair are unnatural traits, resulting from his psionic nature - his hair is shock white and styled neatly, while his once-blue eyes have faded into a pale grey.

CLOTHING
                                                      xoxoBeing a member of a modern-day cabal, Jonathan's attire is a mixture of business-professional with hints of an arcane backing. He is usually seen wearing a slate blue wool trench coat that reaches down past his waist, which is donned over a grey vest, a crisp, white dress shirt, and a black tie. For the lower half, he wears dark grey slacks and shiny black Oxfords. Depending on how cold it is outside, he will wear gloves, usually leather.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
                                                      xoxoCalm. Intelligent. Thorough. Pensive. Thoughtful. Untrusting.

CHARACTER DETAILSxoxo

xox● Proctor of the Agrippa Society, a modern-day cabal that secretly works with the human governments of the world to safeguard the mundane and supernatural community against occult threats.
                                                              xox● Generally untrusting of others, due to the nature of those he generally interacts with; somewhat cold, even, but will become a steadfast friend for those he gets close to.
                                                              xox● Highly uncertain about himself and his future; his psionic powers can easily turn against him and kill him, while he has to deal with threats that are continually stronger than him.

xoREFERENCES
                                                      xoxoxSee Gallery & Inspirations: Dresden Files (ignore the hilariously bad TV series stuff), and World of Darkness; The Cthulhu Mythos of H.P. Lovecraft

⋯⋯⇢ we'll be counting
                                                                                                                    S T A R S ✰✰

Chatty Gekko

User Image

S T A R S ✰✰

Lillith x. . . b y x Malahex

User Image

Ryke x. . . b y x LeV Oblivion

User Image

Rykex . . . b y x Veilith

User Image

Raien x . . . b y x Averret

User Image

⋯⋯⇢ we'll be counting
                                                                                                            S T A R S ✰✰

User Image

S T A R S ✰✰

l i n k s x i n . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          [url=http://tinyurl.com/q3ekeu7][img]http://tinyurl.com/qejhgtp[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          [url=http://tinyurl.com/q3ekeu7][img]http://tinyurl.com/pnojuvq[/img][/url]

l i n k s x o u t . . .

⋯⋯⇢ we'll be counting
                                                                                                            S T A R S ✰✰

Smoker

User Image

Load Game
--------- Might just then try with my Samples User Image---------
User Image

★ ★ ★ T w i i ♥ »

Good luck with chuur requests! ;O;
Chuur ocs are really awesome ♥♥♥

Chatty Gekko

NIGHT! I see you Night. You can't hide from me!

Thanks Milah! : D I'm glad you think they're cool!

Yufaet - I really like your art style! There is something about it that I quite like very much and I could honestly see either Ryke or Julie going very well with it. Any preference? Prices?

Chatty Gekko

Yufaet
User Image

Load Game
--------- Might just then try with my Samples User Image---------

I like what I see! :3

Prices? Character prefs?

Smoker

Sins of an Angel

User Image

Load Game
--------- v u v) my price is just 1ook , if you didn't liked the outcome i'll refuse trade and you can keep the art still * v *)b User Image---------

Chatty Gekko

Super awesome. I like the sound of that but I'm sure I'll love the outcome haha!

Anyone you're interested in more? Honestly, I could see you draw any of them, maybe with the exception of Lil but she's still very new and I have a fairly defined imaged of her in my head and she'll be hard to pin down I feel like. I wish I could draw. Would make it so easy to provide refs. Bah. D;

Chatty Gekko

emotion_c8

Smoker

Sins of an Angel

User Image

Load Game
--------- Maybe an actress or a model in mind for either of their face reference?? * - *)*+*+*+ I wanna try Lilith though and a only face ref i can think of for her is this ; w ; )9 User Image---------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games