Chatty Gekko

Chande LierycaL
Very pretty! At work presently but strongly considering
Let me get back to you later this afternoon. c:

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Chande LierycaL
Ahhh I'm sorry lol I got so sidetracked when I got home D8

Anyway I totally love your work, it's so cool! heart I'd love a commission and either gal is fine with me. I'd RLC but I'm on a tight budget atm! So plat/gold it shall have to be for now.

Dangerous Duck

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Sins of an Angel
Chande LierycaL
Ahhh I'm sorry lol I got so sidetracked when I got home D8

Anyway I totally love your work, it's so cool! heart I'd love a commission and either gal is fine with me. I'd RLC but I'm on a tight budget atm! So plat/gold it shall have to be for now.

GG works for me! Question, is it a right if I draw your avatar instead for 1T? It'll be a thigh-up (or half-body or headshot/bust if you'd like) with fully colored background. Let me know if this works for you; if not, I'll stick to one of your female characters :U

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Chande LierycaL
c: hey, been busy today sorry but here now!

Anyway I'm not interested in avatar art unfortunately haha. Just never been my thing, which is why I get art of my OCs instead. You're welcome to pick any of the girls here, whoever you like best!

Chatty Lunatic

I usually shy away from avatar art because there are details people would miss if they don't know the character/have a char ref. I'd do it for Descant because I don't mind her being drawing skinny (because she is), and she'd be the type to like, wear the thing you see on avatars or whatever. Lazenca and Twitch just always come out too skinny and it's all good if it's your style, but unless you're drawing thick strong anime people, I'll not ask for an avi comm.

/unrequested 2 cents

Chatty Lunatic

"Unsolicited," that's the word I couldn't remember.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

04 Spriggan
I usually shy away from avatar art because there are details people would miss if they don't know the character/have a char ref. I'd do it for Descant because I don't mind her being drawing skinny (because she is), and she'd be the type to like, wear the thing you see on avatars or whatever. Lazenca and Twitch just always come out too skinny and it's all good if it's your style, but unless you're drawing thick strong anime people, I'll not ask for an avi comm.

/unrequested 2 cents
lolol

I'm just not that attached to my avatars. I don't make them after my characters, with the exception of Ryke but even then it's not entirely accurate and there are details that get missed as you said. Like her tattoos. I also don't make OCs FROM avatars. So yeah I don't see a point personally to get art of my avatars lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff