• Hygienic 200
Yuberrific

Mm, not much. Just searching for art~
You~? :3
Ambrosia Grimm
Yuberrific

Mm, not much. Just searching for art~
You~? :3
Binge-watching Ugly Betty while drawing. x3 How goes le search??

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yuberrific

Oh god I haven't watched that show in forever. x.x It's so funny.
The search is ever-going. XD I'm such an art whore sometimes~
What'cha drawin'~? :3
Ambrosia Grimm
Yuberrific

Oh god I haven't watched that show in forever. x.x It's so funny.
The search is ever-going. XD I'm such an art whore sometimes~
What'cha drawin'~? :3
I couldn't follow it when it was on cable..sooo marathon it is. xD Drawing my characters and one lined up commission. If I had so much gold, I'd buy lots of arts too~

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yuberrific

I had a hard time following it on TV too. xD Marathons are the best. =w= Yay Netflix and Hulu. xD
Nice. :3 I'm sure they look lovely. =w=; I need to not be so lazy and draw my characters more often.
I swear art is all gold is good for on Gaia now. I hate the inflation of everything though. x.x; Gaia needs to staaaahp.
Ambrosia Grimm

Yeeep..what the hell happened..? gonk
And the new items they're spewing out sometimes look good!

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yuberrific

I know right? I remember the good days. ; w ;
Some of them look awesome. I'm getting sick of all the recolors though. XD They're not very creative.
; w ; This all started with the creators of Gaia wanted to make a more mature forum site. I think they scrapped that idea too. So its like... wtf? xD
Ambrosia Grimm
Yuberrific

I know right? I remember the good days. ; w ;
Some of them look awesome. I'm getting sick of all the recolors though. XD They're not very creative.
; w ; This all started with the creators of Gaia wanted to make a more mature forum site. I think they scrapped that idea too. So its like... wtf? xD

Oh god those recolors..So redundant. xP The Tentacl site? Weird name..

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yuberrific

That site's name is just asking for trouble...
x.x So sick of recolors.... that and these gold generators. Like, that's really not going to help anything, Gaia. XD
GG. =w=
Ambrosia Grimm
Yuberrific

That site's name is just asking for trouble...
x.x So sick of recolors.... that and these gold generators. Like, that's really not going to help anything, Gaia. XD
GG. =w=
Gahh, you see it too! Those're the rigs right? gaia's gold gens? Pull it togetherrrrr, Gaia!

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yuberrific

Yesssssss
Those stupid things caused all of this. XD That and the start of that silly guild Club Verge.
People spent so much RL monies just to get into that. Some of the items in there are like $100....
That's way too much for some silly digital items that do nothing other than change how you look. XD
Ambrosia Grimm
Yuberrific

Yesssssss
Those stupid things caused all of this. XD That and the start of that silly guild Club Verge.
People spent so much RL monies just to get into that. Some of the items in there are like $100....
That's way too much for some silly digital items that do nothing other than change how you look. XD
What?! Didn't even know Gaia has that..but $100 for digital thingies? Damn, Gaia's milkin' people..

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yuberrific

I want to say that it started maybe a year or two ago but it's just a ridiculous thing.
I'm not really sure why they're trying to milk people so much. I mean, perhaps they're struggling with maintenance for the website as well as funds to pay their regular artists but even so...
They have games that they used to have connected to Gaia that people really enjoyed like Monster Galaxy.
There was that card game they had to with units and a board and stuff. I forgot what it was called though... Heralds of Chaos? Something like that?
; ^ ; I liked that game. XD

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Conisder me for RLC? :3
I know you said it's a rare chance... gonna give it a shot lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff