Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Healer

Looking to buy couple art of my two OCs, Ame and Waffles.

At the moment I have 3 million pure to spend and also some expensive items to toss at you.
I prefer more cheaper pieces over a single really expensive one.
Quantity over quality this time.

Art is preferably waist up. Not too fond of just heads staring at eachother :<
Not looking for auctions or RL commissions.

I really like any skill in art, so don't be shy and post me your samples and price heart
If your price is fair and I love the art, I tend to tip big <3

Hallowed Healer

The subjects

b]Hello all of you lovely artists.
Here are the subjects of my request: Ame and Waffles. A cute couple, no ?

User Image

User ImageAme:
Appearance
22, 5'2" ft.
Hourglass shaped, C-size boobs.
Brown long hair with straight pony - hairstyle ref, the curls on the bottom are optional - / green eyes.
Long and thick eyelashes. Pouty lips. Loves to wear eyeliner and uses kajal a lot.
Normal skin. Freckles are optional.

Clothing
Likes to wear dresses, leggings, skinny ripped jeans, tunics, bracelets, earrings, knee socks, brown boots and high heels. Prefers to look classy or 90's chic. Always accentuating her boobs.
Some possible dresses: x - x - lots of clothing here
Left ear has 3 piercings, right ear one.

User ImageWaffles:
Appearance
24. 6'1" ft.
Tal, rather skinny, but with a hint of muscle. green eyes.
His hair is a shade darker brown than Ame's and styled like the tektek reference. It's more rockabilly meets metal. also possible hairstyle. Important note: has sideburns like this guy.
Tanned skin.

Clothing
Likes to wear pale to normal jeans, ripped or average. Never wears polo or v-neck sweater. If he wears anything over his (mostly nerd-inspired) t-shirt, it's a hoodie. Can wear a tuxedo if Ame is dressed uberclassy. (They like opera).
Shoes ? Black All-stars.
He has black square glasses, in both ears stretches of this size, but with holes in them so you can see through. He also has a Metallica tattoo, but it's always covered up by his t-shirt sleeve. If you're wanting to draw his tattoo, please PM me for further references &3

Relationship:
Lovers.
Both nerds with a passion for gaming and all sorts of music. They like to go walking and explore cities all over the world.
She's happy, bubbly and bouncy.
He's more quiet, but still quite outgoing when he's around people he knows well.

Art received

Hallowed Healer

Awaiting amazing artists <3

Hallowed Healer

Hallowed Healer

Hallowed Healer

Hallowed Healer

Hallowed Healer

Hallowed Healer

Beloved Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello, I'd love to give this a shot if you'd let me! Normally, full body couple is 100k and chibi couple is 10k. Your characters are really cute! Heh...at any rate, it'd be great to hear back from you and I thank you for your time.

Full Body
Chibi

Hallowed Healer

Maki Inagaki
Hello, I'd love to give this a shot if you'd let me! Normally, full body couple is 100k and chibi couple is 10k. Your characters are really cute! Heh...at any rate, it'd be great to hear back from you and I thank you for your time.

Full Body
Chibi

Your chibis really made me smile! I would love to order couple chibi art from you!
I'd really like it if you could make it witty as well, if not, simply cute is fine too!
It's just so nice to see people who can draw incredibly funny situations and great facial expressions <3

I'll send trade heart
Look at my test forum, you can have mine or Glompies <3
Shop coming soon ;D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/herp-a-derp-joint-shop-layouts-coming-soon-test/t.75341457_recent/?_gaia_t_=4898&mygntcid=1048526

Beloved Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amemya
Maki Inagaki

Full Body
Chibi

Your chibis really made me smile! I would love to order couple chibi art from you!
I'd really like it if you could make it witty as well, if not, simply cute is fine too!
It's just so nice to see people who can draw incredibly funny situations and great facial expressions <3

20k for a couple, right ? heart

That works for me < : ) Haha.
And I'm glad you like them! Really, I am; I appreciate the compliment^^
I'll give both witty and cute a shot as well! It shouldn't be too long. Hopefully, if I can get some work done today, they'll be finished tonight.
Sound good?

Loving Dreamer

Amemya
        Style one || 10k per avi
        one two

Style two || uhm, bribe?
        one two three

/aughhh, sorry for fail pricing ; n; Can do animations for 1k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff