Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

That's awesome! Self discovery is always kinda fun. :3
You went blonde blonde? Like, platinum blonde?

Vintage clothing~~~~ *________*

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Not quite yet but i'm building towards it. The only reason it's not like that right now, is because the first person to do it effed it up serious royal bad, so the person who fixed it could only make it a gold-y blonde. But I go in next week for my touch up and I am gonna talk with her if I can go any lighter.

I will say, I kinda like the way it looks now, because the person who messed it up did like... highlights? and the second woman, the one who fixed it, did an all over job, so it looks more natural because my head is several shades of blonde as opposed to one solid shade. If I do go lighter it may not be solid platinum, just so the hair has some depth.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

That sounds really pretty! I adore highlights. *___* What colour blone are you naturally? I'm naturally a dark, dark brown. I died it blonde for a lark about 4-5 months ago and now it's gone a funky red-y/orangeish. And my roots are showing badly. Ahahaha. I wanna go back to being dark for a while, methinks.

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah I spent a LOT of time figuring out if my particular shade would take well to the bleaching, cuz I know that happens if the hair is too dark unfortunately. -_- Thankfully it is light enough it takes bleachings fairly well. My friends were petting my head and going "Ooohh it's sooo soft considering you bleached it!"

I think it just didn't get too damaged cuz the bleach didn't have to sit on there too long and what little damage was done I fixed with a conditioning treatment the very day I got it done.

edit: I always thought you looked good in dark hair. :3

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Oh, well then, that's awesome. I love how hair feels after dying it, don't you? Mine always goes all soft as well and I just wanna keep playing with it. *____*
It's cool that you did your research first! I'm really bad and I never really do that. I just kinda grab a dye and off I go. ^^; Should probably get into that habit if I'm going to dye it light ever again.
And thanks, hun. You're sweet. <3
I had fun being light, but I do prefer my dark hair. X3

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
I do. Like, I always had really thin, frumpy hair naturally. It feels a lot better now that it's bleached which is weird cuz technically I damaged it but WHAT EVS. XD Also, thanks to the damage, I no longer have to wash my hair daily. I was the only one of my lady friends who had to do that because my hair is soooo naturally oily that I could wash it at the beginning of the day and by the end of it I'd be Snape-tastic. But now the hair absorbs it like it should naturally so I can skip a day and not look like a complete hobo.

I only spent so much time researching it because I used to work in a store that sold at home hair dyes. So these people who didn't know what they were doing would come in and go "This is supposed to be blue but when I put it on my head, it didn't turn blue!" or " I used this bleaching kit and all my hair fell out!" and I would have to explain to them where they went wrong. So I was like "NOPE NOT DEALING WITH THAT" and spent a couple of days finding out if my hair could take it, what I should ask stylists, things like that.

Hey at least now you can say you were a blonde for awhile. One more thing to add to the bucket list.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Ahhhh~ The no more washing hair everyday is a wonderful thing, eh? When I cut my hair all off I had to wash it at least once a day or it'd be greasy as heck. It was fun having shirt hair, but I always felt so grimy. I'm really glad that now it's growing out I don't have to wash it everyday.

...Their hair fell out?! o______o Holy crap. That's awful! It's too bad they didn't follow the instructions. I can now see your motivation for researching. Hair dying horror stories... @___@

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah, short hair's best thing is not having to brush that crap anymore. XD I kept mine super short after I cut it that short at the age of 20 for about five years just because I didn't wanna have to brush it anymore. I had super long hair until the age of 19 when I chopped it to the length I have it now for the first time. After years of length experimentation I've figured out that bobs and around shoulder length look the best on me, and always bangs. Prolly why I bleached it I guess, since I figured out finally how it looks nice in the case of cut. XD

Yeeaaah I had more than few people tell me large portions of their hair essentially melted off from the chemicals in the bleach, which just meant they left it on too long.

Hell just earlier this year my best girl told me she wanted 'something that would be like a brownish purple' so she got pots of straight up purple hair dye despite me telling her repeatedly to NOT do it herself. She had her friend help her and the colour it came out being was basically that blueish green colour that black t-shirts become after too many washes.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Bobs are one of the cutest haircuts out there. I think they always look so cute. <3

I want baaaangs. ;___; My hair has a really bad natural part down the middle, so my bangs tended to part in the middle, too. But, I wanna try getting a normal fringe and seeing if maybe flat ironing and hairspray can sort that. Just gotta grow my hair a bit more before I can try that. XD

Oh dear. o__o; One of the girls I work with at British Hills dyed her hair grey because she couldn't read the instructions on the box. She literally screamed when it happened. At like, 12am. Woke a bunch of people in staff house up. XD

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
I have a super huge forehead so without bangs I look VERY severe and much older. My natural part is down the middle of my head too, but the hairspray/flatiron trick has always worked for me when I need to retrain it back to being a mass instead of split down the middle.

I gotta admit if it was a lavender grey I would be envious. That's the only other colour I've ever considered. XD

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Ahhh~ So there's hope for me yet! XD
Thank god. :'D

Nah. It was an old lady grey. Hahaha. Well, like a blondey-grey. A bit more desaturated from an ash grey. It looked awful. And she had to work the next day. I felt kinda bad for her.
Although, lavender grey would be lovely. *____*

Anywho, I'm meeting up with a friend in about an hour, so I should go and make myself presentable. Ahahaha. I'll chat with you later, hunny. :3

Thanks for coming and chatting with my, by the by. It's nice having company and I always like chitchatting with you. <3

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
No prob Bob. I gotta split too, work in the morning. I'll see ya around, have fun with your friend!

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

LadyDelaidra

here you are heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers