Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
Yuffie012
Do you want her clothes to be white, off white or cream?

That looks fantastic, oh my god whee
You're really good at this!

And I think maybe an off-white would be good. Just so it's not so blindy.

This is what I got from the reference. I can change it, though. ^^

That looks great!

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Bonjour Cherie
Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
Yuffie012
Do you want her clothes to be white, off white or cream?

That looks fantastic, oh my god whee
You're really good at this!

And I think maybe an off-white would be good. Just so it's not so blindy.

This is what I got from the reference. I can change it, though. ^^

That looks great!

Kay. And thanks for liking it ^//^

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Bonjour Cherie

It's finished, but my brother wants to make the visor look digital.

Dedicated Loiterer

Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie

It's finished, but my brother wants to make the visor look digital.

This is fantastic! emotion_kirakira

Thank you for taking so much time to do this! It was worth the wait.

Dedicated Loiterer

Yuffie012

And don't forget to accept that trade 4laugh

Dedicated Loiterer

In the dark of night, a child was sleeping, dreaming away any troubles or sorrows that may have plagued her day. The residence was quiet, undisturbed; her parents were upstairs, tucked under their covers and giving light snores, wrapped in the warmth and safety of their bed. Not a single light was present in that little girl's room, save for the moonlight beaming down between the curtains draping her window. Though something roused her from her sleep: a feeling- sensation unexplained. She opened her eyes, groggy, and looked around as if expecting to see something, but nothing was there. From the edge of her span of vision, she saw something creeping along the wall opposite her. A shadow, cast down from the window and made visible in the moonlight. It grew larger, and larger- like a plume of smoke, until suddenly, it coiled into a monstrous shape: a serpent, baring its fangs. As the young child heard the sound of a violent hiss, she gave a piercing scream that would echo through the walls. Startled out of their sleep, her parents rolled swiftly out of bed and raced down the stairs, only to find a pair of menacing, golden eyes weighing down on them in the dark. They too found themselves screaming, light shining through another window as a mouth opened wide to reveal pointed, ravenous fangs.

Arriving at the tent down the alley from her own, Viper lowered a massive sack onto the ground. She surveyed the interior, finding her nameless neighbor sitting on a box and staring at a floating screen, which displayed various pictures and filled the air with voices. "What is this thing?" She found herself curious, sitting atop a crate as she watched with intrigue.

"Television." They both stared at the screen, which displayed a nicely-dressed woman on it, who was speaking. In the top right corner was another box, which had moving pictures of buildings, vehicles, and marching enforcers.

"Several residences throughout the Beta Sector were found to have been terrorized tonight by the local criminal that many have been referring to as, 'The Night Serpent.' While no fatalities were reported, homes were broken into; although many are still trying to determine whether anything was actually stolen, or if the criminal was playing some kind of game. The fugitive has been evading law enforcement, and can be identified as having yellow snake eyes, likely contact lenses. We'd like to assure the public that we are doing all that we can to catch the culprit and ensure that justice is served."

"Off." The man sitting near her spoke the word, and the screen turned to black, seeming to then vanish into thin air. It had been projecting from a thin metal strip, and while previously lit up, it was now dim and dormant.

The lithe woman turned her head and looked to him with some visible form of confusion. "What are..., contact lenses?"

He laughed at her. "Don't worry, about all that. Did you kill anyone tonight? Run into any enforcers?"

"I do not kill those who are not my enemy. As for the enforcers, I managed to out-maneuver them. They are not a challenge in small numbers; not with the gun."

"Good. And what did you bring back with you?" Viper slid from the crate and moved towards the hefty satchel, opening it up carefully as to not have its overflowing contents spill out everywhere. There were boxes within, cans, and all sorts of food products, taken right from the kitchens of all the domiciles she had invaded. There was meat, and dairy, and bread: likely enough to feed many families for a few days. "And so you continue to keep your word."

Suddenly, the tall woman turned her head sharply to look towards the entrance of the tent. "Get lost." She didn't know who was there, but she could feel a presence and would do her best to frighten them away. Her heightened senses could hear the panic in the intruder, and their heart pounding rapidly.

"It's okay, don't be afraid of her. She's not as scary as she looks, I promise." The older man smiled and had gentle lilts in his voice, trying to soothe the lurker. Slowly, a small boy peaked inside of the tent and wandered inside, one foot at a time in hesitation. Viper scrunched her face as she looked over the tiny human with scrutiny; something about small children made her incredibly uncomfortable. The boy was dressed in clothes that looked worse for wear, and appeared as if he hadn't bathed in some time. His hair, brown and matted, framed a face that couldn't be more than eight or nine years of age. "You're Erdwin, aren't you?"

"Erdwin F-Four, Sir." He stammered as he spoke, looking at the woman in black and trying to be brave. "Is-..., is that..." However, something else caught his attention. He saw the food peaking out of the bag, and his stomach audibly lurched.

"Viper, give the boy something to eat." The woman stared at her new-found, 'companion,' intensely. Why did she have to do it? Reluctantly, she reached into the satchel and tore a piece off of a baguette, pulling it out and extending an arm towards the youth.

"...Here." She looked away in defiance, as if not wanting to make eye-contact. The boy eagerly grabbed it from her hand, no longer seeming afraid.

"You brought all of this for us, didn't you? Is that what you were taking from those people?" There was an excitement in the boys eyes, as if he just made a revelation. He bit into the piece of bread instantly, tearing off chunks with his teeth and chewing at them in haste.

"All living things require sustenance." She stepped away from him, taking her place once more upon the crate. Looking to her neighbor, her brow furrowed. "I will gather the food as you requested, but I am not here to deliver it. You can do that yourself, old man."

Finishing his morsel, Erdwin ran over to Viper and wrapped his arms around her legs, hugging to her. This made the woman's eyes shoot open wide as she fidgeted and squirmed like a cat being held in a bath against its will. "Thank you so much! I'm going to tell everyone about what you're doing, so they don't have to be afraid anymore! You've only been scaring people to get us some food! Thank you, thank you!"

The elder man couldn't help but laugh at the woman's expression. "Now now, Erdwin. Give her some space."

"R-Right..., sorry, miss..." Slowly, the boy backed away. Sighing, Viper stood and grabbed a few more items of food from the satchel, giving the boy as much as he could carry.

"Run along and share." Excited, he bounded out of the tent and down the dark of the alley, giving a small cheer as he did so. Suddenly, however, the serpentine woman appeared to be all business, giving the man a stern look.

"I need more energy capsules. I held up my end of the bargain, you can hold up yours."

"You know, you never did ever ask me what my name was. Things don't have to be so formal." He reached into a pouch on his belt, pulling out several objects. They were tiny spheres, blue in color. As he offered them up to the woman, she scooped them up and stuck them in a pouch on her belt. "It's Hal, by the way. Now, when we tested your strength at handling larger firearms, you were definitely up for the challenge. Why don't we see how your aim is coming along?"

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Bonjour Cherie
Yuffie012

And don't forget to accept that trade 4laugh

Accepted and this is what my brother had done after I finished it.
Story's very good, by the way. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces