Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
User Image

My friends and I are on a quest for some HQ art for our OC's. Feel free to browse to see if any OC grabs your attention. Of chat with us if you are bored!

arrow If you interested in drawing a OC please post with this information.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Your Prices:[/b]
[b]Samples:[/b]
[b]Which OC you would like to draw:[/b]

arrow If we choose to accept we will send you a pm so that details can be worked out, and then start the trade.

Current giveaway!

Wonderful Artist and Auction links!

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Note from Arretsu
Hello! I am a oldie on gaia, having been around since 03. 9 years! I am very picky about my art, so if I don't decide to choose you please don't take offense. sweatdrop But if you would like me to advertise your art shop please let me know and provide a link.

Available Funds: 1mill

Current art being worked on:

Links to wonderful artists:
-

~Terra
User Image
Refrences:Album
Appearance: With golden eyes and silver hair that falls to her waist, Terra is a woman who has a earthly beauty and elegance.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 119

Clothing/Style:Terra tends to wear oriental type clothing, wearing mostly kimono's. If she isn't wearing that, she goes towards flowing skirts or summer type dresses.

Personality:Terra is always usually calm, not really letting things bother her and tends to just go with the flow. When most are serious, she tends to be the one to try and lighten up a situation. Her childish side has a tendency to take over once in awhile. But when she is crossed, she can become fearsome. She is extremely protective, and has a strong maternal instinct so she always welcomes people who are lost into her family. Often she is sought for her calm and gentle nature.

Powers:
As a guardian of earth Terra has control over all elements, is a expert at energy manipulation and healing. She is also known as a keeper of souls, being able to transfer or summon souls to her.

███ ███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███ ▌███
~Ellie
User ImageReferences: Album
Appearance:
Ellie has fiery red hair with a few silver streaks, that fell just mid back. She is petite and a fragile looking beauty. Her turquoise eyes are bright, and sometimes appears to glow in the right light.
Height: 5'5
Weight:110
Style: Ellie tends to wear light breezy clothing, very bohemian and gypsy like.

Personality: Ellie is very shy and modest. It takes awhile for her to warm up to people, but once she does she can be talkative with them. Once she opens up to a person, she shows a little bit of a playful side. Usually she is a nervous, scared of her own power. But she is willing to do anything for people she gets close to, and should they get hurt she loses control of her power. The shy woman can be very vicious when provoked.

Power:Ellie is a energy manipulator, and dabbles with elements. Should she absorb energy from someone, she can sometimes take on their power.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
~Ellie
User ImageReferences: Album
Appearance:
Ellie has fiery red hair with a few silver streaks, that fell just mid back. She is petite and a fragile looking beauty. Her turquoise eyes are bright, and sometimes appears to glow in the right light.
Height: 5'5
Weight:110
Style: Ellie tends to wear light breezy clothing, very bohemian and gypsy like.

Personality: Ellie is very shy and modest. It takes awhile for her to warm up to people, but once she does she can be talkative with them. Once she opens up to a person, she shows a little bit of a playful side. Usually she is a nervous, scared of her own power. But she is willing to do anything for people she gets close to, and should they get hurt she loses control of her power. The shy woman can be very vicious when provoked.

Power:Ellie is a energy manipulator, and dabbles with elements. Should she absorb energy from someone, she can sometimes take on their power.
Art in Progress

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
~Damon

User Image

Appearance: Damon has light bronze hair and warm blue eyes. He has an average' in-shape' physical build, and carries himself with confidence.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 174

Clothing/Style: Casual. Usually a tee shirt and jeans, neutral colors being his favorite. Damon rarely dresses up for anything, other than important business.

Personality: Damon is friendly and even tempered, and not a very emotional person. He's not the stoic badass that wears trenchcoats, but he's also not the wise, cool guy that has all the answers. He's an average man that doesn't try to be anything other than himself.

Other notes: He has a daughter, and is engaged to Ellie.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
notmuch_23
I am requesting art for my roleplay characters Thurgood A. and Aveline D. Singlance. On purpose, Thurgood looks a lot like my avatar (it's kinda intentional). Thurgood and Aveline are brother and sister!

I am seeking mostly full body shots, though I'm open commissions for belt-up work.
All prices in gold are negotiable, and I also have at least one of every MC envelope since January 2008, as well as a few other premium items.

Things I will pay more for:
-more of their weapons on their person
Thurgood:
>AKM
>MP5 A2 (one or two)
>Dragunov
>Mossberg 12
>regular wood-handled pickax (what he fought with in the GTB IV)
Aveline:
>Saiga 12
>MP5K

Current Funds: 8Mill

~Thurgood A Singlance

Appearance:
Thurgood looks more like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ref1
by Q
Ref3
by LolliPop

Style:
He wears plain black t-shirts and usually two belt holsters and mag holders for his two Colt .45 M1911s; he also has a spare tire (of fat).
-one of Thurgood's key items on his person:
>reusable Nalgene-type bottle of methanol (with PURE METHANOL written on it (he's built up a tolerance))
>methyl nitrate pipe charges

Personality:
Power:

~Aveline D. Singlance

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ref2
by Sentimi

Style:
She's a medium-large build and usually wears Warhammer 40,000 shirts (in this case, there would be a small Blood Angels symbol on the front right breast, and a large one on the back), as well as one belt holster for her Glock 17

-Aveline playing her Fender Jaguar
-a different type Warhammer 40,000 shirt on Aveline
-a pose other than standing

Personality:
Power:

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Just a note I forgot to add, Thurgood and Aveline are siblings not spouses, meaning romantic pieces would be totally out of character.

Sparkly Browser

samples ↘

headshots -
bust/waists -
fullbodies -
experimental -

Interested? *v*

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
invalid korean

Not my cup of tea personally, but I can't speak for anyone else...

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
notmuch_23
Just a note I forgot to add, Thurgood and Aveline are siblings not spouses, meaning romantic pieces would be totally out of character.

Yeah its in the post. I am working on making it more noticeable though. ^^

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Quick Reply

Submit