Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image

~ Welcome everyone! ~
                    Having a special right now. Getting rid of items worth 100mil-10bil. Any art*, any OC. You will get something!
                    Tossing items for art!

*If the art is unrecognizable, the item will be cheap.

Ask for item list. Still offering points system for those who want to read more!
                    Hello to you all and thank you for coming to my shop. I am buying art of my Oc's and I am offering items in return! I currently have over 405 items to offer. The thing is, this is going to be a Grab Bag shop. What I mean is, I will toss you a random item at you for art. Either do the points system, or just draw for whatever. Check the item list to see what tier you want to try for! Just like all those art shops where you don't know what you are going to get, this is with random items. And I hope you all like the items I toss at you. This is designed for those freebie artists and grab bag artists who just love to draw and want artistic freedom~

If you don't give a damn about the points system, feel free to draw anyway and I will toss an item at you!

Max is 50 billion.

If you want me to commission you, check out this post: I do order art~

Banner trade with me please~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/collecting-oc-art-billions-in-funds-200-items-up-for-grab/t.94314733/][img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h243/Trinidyllama/buying shop/llamaban.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

King Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image

1. If you use a watermark; please send the unmarked copy once you get the item.
                    I know this is a leap of faith for both of us; so I am trusting you to keep your end of the bargain; just like you are trusting that you will get an item from me.

2. Please do not get offended by my gold bribes.
                    I am offering 60% of the tier value, because I have more items than gold. If there are no items matching your points, I will be offering gold only. Sorry.

3. Please follow my character's information.
                    While I adore artistic freedom, and I embrace all art styles... I do want the important features to remain the same. If I say my character has a pink star tattoo on her arm, you follow that. I will have marks for the key information; so I do hope you follow the important pieces. Pose, outfit and often hairstyle are completely up to the artist~ I hope you understand.

4. Some of these characters will belong to friends, so direct all questions to them if noted.
                    I will be doing 1-3 characters at a time, and sometimes to help a friend I will offer to buy art for them.

5. I have the right to say the art is lower in points than you think.
                    I had to make this a separate rule; but I want you all to understand. This has nothing against you or your art. Due to being sketchy/messy or unrecognizable as my character, I will deduct points. If the pose is showing only part of the body, it is a waist/hip/knee up. Even if showing feet. You still will get an item though! And I will give 100mil due to the confusion. Please do not get offended. I mean no disrespect, ever.

6. If you do not post an estimated point #, I am going to assume you care nothing of the points system.
                    You will be sent a random item. I choose items at random not based on price, but based on if I think you would use it. So do not get offended by lower priced items. If you wanted a higher value item, post a number you think your art is worth. smile

7. Please be respectful to everyone here.
                    I welcome chat, and it is wonderful to keep me company... I ask you respect others who may stop in.

*Please note, if the art is NSFW; PM the piece ninja

Feel free to show samples of your work if you want me to help you guess the points you will be getting~

I also wish to note; I appreciate art of my other characters, even if they are not being promoted; you will still be gifted. Your points start at 0 if you draw a character not promoted. I will still try to give you something nice though. So you WILL get something. Promoted is the Main star and Sidekick ONLY. Check the coming up next section to see my other characters, I will do my best to gift you something for your time; for any art I get.

King Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image

Either draw a character and get a random item, or use the points system, and see what you can get~
                    I have funds to buy some items and I buy GC sometimes. I do NOT RLC. I appreciate that you are trying to make money; but I have low funds in RL and the few times I do buy GC; it is to get multi items to get multi commissions. Please understand. Items are at the bottom of this post emotion_yatta

Please check the rules to avoid any confusion.

The fact you are drawing for the characters presented gives you 10 points to start! If you want to draw another char of mine, feel free. Please remember points start at 0 for them. Currently looking for art of my Star Wars chars Trindara and Flaria, and my char Edric.

~How to count points
                    A headshot sketch will keep you at 10 points total.
                    A bust sketch will bring you up by +1 point.
                    Make it a waist-up sketch and you have +2 more points.
                    Knee-up or Chibi sketch brings it to +3 more points.
                    While a full body sketch is +5 points to your total. <Has to show the whole body>

Now for bonus points!
                    Clean up the sketch with neat lines and you add +1 more point.
                    Flat colors brings +1-2 points to your total.
                    Detailed colors and shading brings it to +2-3
                    While CG/HQ gives you +3-5.

Animation- +3-4 points

Style, that is a bit more tricky. Below, I will show samples of art I have gotten for what I think that style is. Some styles bleed into other styles; so for comic/cartoon, realism and painted I left wiggle room to get bonus points. Comic/cartoon- the closer it gets to anime, it gets 2, not 3. Realism- the closer it gets to comic/cartoon it gets 3, not 4. Painted, the messier it is it gets a 3, not 4.

If you do/know other styles, feel free to tell me/share links biggrin

~Samples~
                    Anime-
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    Chibi-
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    Comic/Cartoon-
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    Realism-
                    Painted-

Chibi- +0 point Anime- +1 point Comic/Cartoon- +2/+3 points Realism +3/+4 points‏ Painted- +3/+4 points

Deductions!
                    Because I am slightly picky, I will dock points for: Poorly scanned art -3 points Picture of art (by camera) -5 points
                    Points are also deducted for messy/unrecognizable art.

So, say you drew me a full body chibi with animation. It was given detailed colors. You would get: a whopping 20 points!

Points are worth:

Under 10 points. <under 100mil>
                    100mil-250mil (Aprox.) 10/11 points
                    250mil-500mil (Aprox.) 12 points
                    500mil-750mil (Aprox.)13 points
                    750mil-1bil (Aprox.) 14 points
                    1bil-5bil (Aprox.) 15 points
                    5bil-10bil (Aprox.)16 points
                    10bil-15bil (Aprox.) 17 points
                    15bil-20bil (Aprox.) 18 points
                    20bil-25bil (Aprox.) 19 points
                    25bil-30bil (Aprox.) 20 points
                    30bil-35bil (Aprox.) 21 points
                    35bil-40bil (Aprox.) 22 points
                    40bil-45bil (Aprox.) 23 points
                    45bil-50bil+ (Aprox.) 24 points

Remember, if the Oc is not being promoted; you start with 0 points.

Pixelated art is another section that is tricky. If you do pixel art; you use this section only for points. I do collect them, usually sprites for my pokemon trainer, and dolls to RP with. I gathered a collection of dolls/sprites I have as samples for points.

~Samples~
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

First sample- 13 points
                    Second sample- 12 points
                    Third sample- 11 points
                    Fourth sample- 10 points
                    Anything smaller is under 10 points.

~Items~

Atm looking for sketches and doodles for items under 10bil; higher point art is still welcomed.

Hello and welcome to the items list.

If you ask for pure gold you will only get 60% the value of the tier.

If there are no items in your tier range, I can offer multi items, or pure at the 60% price. Sorry.

If you don't give a crap about the points system, post art and get a random item.

If there is a specific item you want, mention it in the post with the art, if the points match the range. I will send the item!

If the item is not currently in the market, the price will be worth higher than last sold price/average price.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

King Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image

Meet Trindara and Flaria
                    Trindara and Flaria are from the Star Wars universe; they were around during the clone wars time and they do missions of all kinds, the both of them are force sensitive.

About them: All their information. If interested. Trindara is 27 years old. Trindara is half human half Zabrak and where she grew up, they hated half breeds. She has grey/silver eyes which change red/orange when she is mad. She has pale yellow skin and thin black hair and horns: three on her forehead, eight on her head; spaced out. She is 6'1" with a full torso scar going from her right shoulder to her left hip. She has tribal tattoos on her chin, trying to mimic the Zabrak traditions. Instead she was cursed at and now hides half of her face with masks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flaria is 25 years old. She is a full blooded Twi'lek, please check google if you don't know anything about them. She does not have human ears, and she has long Lekku that go past her shoulders, to the middle of her back. Her skin is purple, in different shades, and has yellow eyes. She is 6'4" and taller than Trindara, Trindara's horns reach the bottom of Flaria's ears. Sometimes she puts her Lekku up like a harlequin hat. She always wears that belt, it is a special lock and sometimes she wears the key as a necklace around her neck. She is gay and secretly in love with her master, Trindara.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Art gotten~

King Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image

Edric James
                    All his information. If wanted. He rarely gets picked, and I know he is not complex in design but I love him rofl. He is 16 years old, a mutant with the ability to control elements. His powers are intertwined with his love of chemistry, and the more he learns, the more he can do. People think he can only control fire, and his love of fire does trick people into that belief, his powers are more powerful than simple fire control. Edric has black hair (dark brown in sunlight) and tan skin, orange/amber eyes and he has streaks added in his hair to look like fire. It goes no longer than an inch past his ear, ever; though he often changes the style. His ears have five piercings, to irritate his father he gets the most obnoxious earrings he can find. Usually, though he leaves clear bars and studs in their place. He has a brand of an ouroboros on his left hip; given to him by a fanatical cult when he was a child. Sometimes wears a platinum necklace, that contains a ring. The necklace from his father, the ring had belonged to his mother.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art gotten:
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-User Image
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image+150mil
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.haha forgot what I sent XD

King Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image

I have over 30 Oc's, and even more NPC's so I will always be art hunting for them.
                    This is my website that shows most of them. I have some that are special, and are not put on that site. These are not the promoted Oc's. But feel free to draw them still.

King Gatekeeper

Wanting a pure commission? I have other items not on the giveaway pile, but a warning to you. I will NOT be doing a pure gold bribe. And you have to catch my interest to get an order from me. I rather like grab bags. Random art. But, I do love ordering, when I can. ^-^

Fill out this form, and we can talk. PM ME ONLY~ Thanks smile

Yo llama, buy my art!

I draw in this style: (samples)
This is my usual price range: (show shop, if you have one)
I want to draw your character ___: (which one.)

The items I have saved for commissions: Yes they are all bundles.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

King Gatekeeper

Other art gotten (I sometimes forget to update this. All art is in website though):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-User ImageUser Image
(gave bonus User Image for all the art/work)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image-User Image+100mil~

User Image-User Image

User Image-User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-15bil

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
bada-bump

*goes to read front page*

King Gatekeeper

Demonic Sex Symbol

emotion_bigheart

King Gatekeeper

heart heart heart
-Da llama king-
Working on item list, but OPEN~

Style 1: http://sta.sh/21h7svavyoo Style 2: http://sta.sh/2kfpkl3oyoh

Y-You never mentioned this type? ;v;

King Gatekeeper

xSakura-Hyugax
-Da llama king-
Working on item list, but OPEN~

Style 1: http://sta.sh/21h7svavyoo Style 2: http://sta.sh/2kfpkl3oyoh

Y-You never mentioned this type? ;v;
I totally forgot to mention pixel type! Thank you biggrin

Man-Lover

item list isn't up yet? either that or i'm being really stupid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff