Welcome to Gaia! ::

hahaha i'm flatered! ;-;
the most i have in my shop is 14k (but tips are cool too xD)

If you don't mind, then please go to BubblePop ArtShoppe (in my sig) and fill out the fourm >u< thank you smile
xXimmaeatjooXx
hahaha i'm flatered! ;-;
the most i have in my shop is 14k (but tips are cool too xD)

If you don't mind, then please go to BubblePop ArtShoppe (in my sig) and fill out the fourm >u< thank you smile

Username: Pumpkin the Bird
How Many Characters: Oneeee
Reference(s): In this thread
Background?: Nope c:
Style?: Normal
Sketch, Lineart or Coloured?: Flat colored.
Total Gold (or Cash): 50k~
Pumpkin the Bird

KIWI. //flails
want to. maybe. help me design a girl OC? ;u;
I don't even knoooow what kind of response that'd get 'cause it seems like your girl OC count is at... 0. xD
bututruthguehrger, stuck.

and love all around for low-esteem losers AWESOME ROMANTIC FRUITS. <3333333333
Mariotte

PAPAYA. //flails back
I can try c: Girlies can have really adorable designs. I just don't have any becauseeeee I feel funny playing girl characters. It's the same feeling if I have a girl avi. It just makes me feel all. Fake.
Like a fakeass b***h. cat_lol

LOLOL. Maybe we're low-esteem but awesomely losertastic romantic fruits? C: It's all about HOW you say it! RIGHTRIGHT?
Pumpkin the Bird

//flail together. 8D
LOLL, that's why I never play guy characters too. *u*
annnnd here's the current wip I have. I want to throw a non-pants in there, but I don't know what = blank space. & she still needs decorations and EVERYTHING.
I also still need to flesh her out, but outfit wise I'm going for lychee color-themed and she like bows and girly things. c:
... I need to make her feet bigger.
for some reason I'm tempted to add animal ears. IT MUST BE THE ANIMAL EAR SYNDROME. emotion_donotwant

lolll. <333333333333
loserly awesome fruit romantics?
Mariotte

Ohgewdness. I love her hair. She looks sorta like Hell Girl, but Hell Girl wouldn't wear kyoot things. lolol LYCHEEEEE. <333
Well, if you wanna be normal, you can give her a skirt. Because that would match well.
Or you could give her kewl skintight legging-like shorts C:< Because I totally would.
Sorta like spandex. Only. Cuter.

I don't think I've ever seen a fullbody done by you before OwO You're pretty damn good, Papaya! Where have you been HIDING YOURSELF ALL THESE YEARZ?! lolol. I'll permit the animal ears, but you should make them kewl and exotic. ;D Not just like "THEY'RE SUPER KAWAIIIIII KITTY CAT NEKO EAARSSSS OF LOVE + JUSTICEEEE."

Ohyess. ;3 We're loserly.
Pumpkin the Bird

AHHHH, I KNOW. I know like nothing about hell girl except that she looks so AWESOME; I LOVE THAT HAIR. ;u;
ohh, that's a really interesting ideaaa. *u* hmmm, I just need to think how to bow-ify/really girl-ify that. with tights and mary janes? hmm.
and I was thinking skirt. but I don't want to give her a skirtskirt. but a KIWILYAWESOMESKIRT, y'know? C:<

you flatter me too much, kiki. o///o
though I do fullbodies like once every 324098495 years because my anatomy is horrrible. orz
LOLLL, totally just reminded me of tokyo mew mew. andddd...
BAT EARS.
HOHO.
emotion_dowant
(or for real earssssss... I don't know what has cute ears. //scraps the idea// maybe as a derp thing sometime.)

-hands shiny loserly badge-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mariotte

That anime is the shitzzzz. <33 I luff it. It gives me shivers and makes me go all emotion_kirakira
At the same timmmeeeee~
Mhmm. Tights or cute stockings of some kind. OR LIKE A BADASS LATEX BOOT PAIR. C;<
lolol.. //no girly ideas.

I DO NAWT. I flatter you too little D;< I NEED TO FLATTER YOU MOOOOARRR. xD Your female anatomy looks pretty accurate. I haven't seen a male fullbody, so idek, but I'm sure you're just being critical of yourself. Just like when you said no one would offer 300k for your cheebs, and they did. So there. c:

LOL. Bat ears are so big and fleshy, though. Not kyoot. Aww, maybe like those floppy doggy ears that point down instead of up? And they're all furry and <3333.

TYTY I'll need that badge. I'll never get any other awards, sooo I might as well win at losing. ;D
Pumpkin the Bird

lolll. <3333 maybe I'll try it sometime. *u*
x2 LOLLL. I know how your mind works. and as much I love your little birdy mind, I feel the need to atone for all the sex and murder with a little girly OC. o3o //spreads light and purity

PFF, PFF.
female anatomy = bad. male anatomy = WTFISTHATALIENDOINGHERE. D:<
so nope.

AHH, I love those. I was thinking that, but I feel like I've been seeing them everywhere. ;u;
I'll STICK ON EARS WHEN YOU DO. emotion_awesome

haha, it's only because you're the number one loser in my heart. emotion_kirakira
I'm sure you'll get 23890480398 other awesome awards in rl. so I just filled in that little slot just crying for a loser award. : D
Mariotte

LOLOL. So you're atoning for MYYYY creations with YOUUURRR creations?! OwO I'll have to SPICE MINE UP A BIT MOAR SOON, THEN. TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR.. MORALITY! //scoff of doom

Ohplease, ohplease. Your female anatomy looks normal. And your male anatomy probably isn't as awful as you make it out to be. You're like the most stubbornly humble human ever. O: GOT IT? FLAUNT IT.

Seeing them EVERYWHERE? I only see perky kitty ears.
>w> lolol. Well played, Papaya, well played..

Awww. That's terribly sweet <33.
EMPHASIS ON TERRIBLY D;< loll jaykay.
Oh, y'know I do get awards.
I got an award for milking a dairy goat.
YEAH SEE? TOTAL LOSER HERE.
Milking a dairy goat does not equal any victory!
It was just gross and it tasted filthy!

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

oh, I forgot to give you this. I dislike how it turned out but I'm not gonna like, withhold it from you. XD

User Image
Silvyen

oh, I forgot to give you this. I dislike how it turned out but I'm not gonna like, withhold it from you. XD

User Image

I'm not like IN LOVE with it, but I think it's a gorgeous piece despite that, and it was REALLY fantastic of you to draw it for me, because I wasn't even paying you, so you have my gratitude and absolute respect <33
Thank you so much Silvy~ ^w^ You've done a lot for me, much more than you had to.
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces