Username: Riichan 13
          Page: #162
          Samples: Style 1
          Style 2.1
          Style 2.2

Price/Items Wanted: 100k-150k for both

Time: 24 hours or less
          OC(s): Lynia
          I'll send in my sketch before I start to line and color the arts and wait for approval.
auctions are your friend though emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Riichan 13

cedesbby

Username: Riichan 13
          Page: #162
          Samples: Style 1
          Style 2.1
          Style 2.2

Price/Items Wanted: 100k-150k for both

Time: 24 hours or less
          OC(s): Lynia
          I'll send in my sketch before I start to line and color the arts and wait for approval.

No thank you.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Beauty In Shadow
auctions are your friend though emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Quite the opposite, artists are trying to get the highest price and just about every time the winning bid is way more then I would consider for the art being offered.
cedesbby
Beauty In Shadow

Quite the opposite, artists are trying to get the highest price and just about every time the winning bid is way more then I would consider for the art being offered.

Yeah I know, lol
I don't have alot of time for commissions anymore, so I figure it's better to just draw for whoever appreciates my art the most and the best way to do that is an auction. with my bid @ 200k for a fc fb chibi, I don't consider that much more then i'd normaly charge if I were to take normal commissions, but now I don't have to decide which people have the cutest avis or char biggrin i trust the bidder/bidders will know what char of theirs will match my style ect ect.
so really it's a stress free way O.o for the artist in college to have some fun.
I guess it sucks for the bidders cause they have to worry about bid wars and stuff XD but since my art isn't cg, it only appeals to a smaller audience that like the raw feeling on a nice drawing with soft colors o.o

hehe XD thanks anyways

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Beauty In Shadow

Oh, glad you didn't think I was attacking you or your art. And yeah I get that, I just suppose I'm biased as a buyer and as and artist I don't like knowing I have to draw for the highest bidder that might have a character that won't even inspire me. And you know, it really sucks how traditional art has a lesser priority over CG to some people's preference. A traditional piece can easily wow me much more the a CG art. But such is life eh? And of course. O u O
cedesbby
Beauty In Shadow

Oh, glad you didn't think I was attacking you or your art. And yeah I get that, I just suppose I'm biased as a buyer and as and artist I don't like knowing I have to draw for the highest bidder that might have a character that won't even inspire me. And you know, it really sucks how traditional art has a lesser priority over CG to some people's preference. A traditional piece can easily wow me much more the a CG art. But such is life eh? And of course. O u O

I've been in college too long to think everything is an attack on my art lmao.

I guess i'm opptomistic for the highest bidder, i mean you don't go in a gallery full of cute girls, pretty women and dragons and offer to buy some art of a masculine gorilla eating some equally masculine guys head off. also my gallery is full of color so i doubt any of those gothic black on black avis will come my way, XD I always turn those ones down, it isn't really fun coloring/painting alot of black lol. Other then those two things, someone genuinely loving my art is inspiring enough for me ^_^.
I'm learning digital painting next semester but i'lll still offer traditional commissions, when I offer digital I'm going to charge 4x more then what I charge traditional, just because it annoys me that people strickly look for cg art so often.
I love cg art, when it looks painterly. I don't like cell-shading much -.- though unless it's done perfectly... but in the couple weeks i've been on this site. well i've seen some meh.

Desirable Nerd

32,550 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
cedesbby

O UO HEY > u>

Agile Hunter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Guildmember 100