Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 >

So here's the deal. I have this picture I drew, but I want it to be colored. Being the sucky color-er that I am, I am incapable of coloring this in well. However, I do want it to look nice (don't worry, I'm not posting it on deviantart or anything to claim it's mine - I just want it to look cool and maybe put it up in my room). And so this is when I turn to you!

Goal: Color in the drawing I provide
                    Budget: 500 million (I'm willing to pay more if it's really good!)
                    Deadline: 1-2 weeks
                    Image: xxx

So please, post below with your samples and price range! I will hopefully find someone I like and make my selection within the day but right now I have to go to bed. And don't worry about colors. The armor is mostly shades of grey/black anyways. I'll specify more once I choose someone. ^^

Ah, but do keep in mind that this is a pretty mecha-looking piece and will require good shading skills.
                    Oh, and don't worry about the background. I'll probably slap on some gradient or something. ^^;

Happy posting!
                    Bump for luck!
                    Bump. I hope someone comes.
I could color it for you. ^w^
This is a drawing I colored in a few days ago. (The line art does not belong to me)
User Image
                    Loruen
                    Awesome, thank you for posting and I'll definitely consider it!
                    One question, though - what price range would you be considering?
faunsy
                    Loruen
                    Awesome, thank you for posting and I'll definitely consider it!
                    One question, though - what price range would you be considering?

I just do freebies, usually. ^w^ If you want to give me something, that's fine, but you don't have to.
                    Loruen
                    Wow, that's too generous! I'd definitely pay. ^^
                    In any case, I'll definitely keep you in mind. Hopefully I'll choose by tonight.
faunsy
                    Loruen
                    Wow, that's too generous! I'd definitely pay. ^^
                    In any case, I'll definitely keep you in mind. Hopefully I'll choose by tonight.

All right! Just let me know. ^w^
                    Awesome, one offer so far! Anyone else? ^^

Chatty Codger

Good luck!
                    Thank you~ ^^
                    I guess 500 mill really isn't that much anymore...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff