Laenri
I feel so ignored xD

-hides in the corner-

Why o:

xD

Nothing! I swear ninja
pirate_blue

your chibis are actually very cute XD!

and.. although i could never accept something for free, as you asked i will share our little story as best as i can (as entertainingly but hopefully not cringe-worthy as possible lol) ;w;...

it's long. so... no need to read it if you get bored at any point or can't be bothered =w=
warning: VERY LONG LIFE STORY..... XD i won't be offended at all if you don't read my super huge long rant. i just wanted to type it all for some reason.. i guess it makes me feel a bit better XD

tl;dr: met on an online game, 2 different friends i met randomly online re-introduced me to jake on 2 separate occasions, at 2 different times ._. it feels like fate now, because it's so random and rare for that to happen, i feel..?! now we are very happy together ;w; heart could not imagine not having him in my life.

mmm, first let me introduce us-- well you know me, and my hubby, jake.

when i was really young (probably starting at 11 - i claimed to be 15 online) i played a lot of online games =w=.. i was really into this one called Ragnarok Online LOL. and it was on this private RO server that i first caught a glimpse of his character.

i had a cute one ._. and i thought his was ugly. furthermore, when i was little and talking to people online i was very skeptical and aware of things, thus i was a complete and natural b***h to anyone except extremely close friends who had (somehow) earned my trust lol. people thought i was 21 because i was so serious QAQ so it is no surprise that when jake said first hi to me when i was 11, i was not interested at all and told him to go away. I proceeded to forget this encounter in about 2 days time.

apparently (according to him now) he often saw me strolling down the game's towns LOL ... i would never see him >w>... anyway he was ugly ._. couldn't be seen talking to someone ugly and/or unpopular #12yearoldproblems.

so for about 2 months after our first encounter i was randomly fawning over his best (also online) friend, whom we shall call Blitzuke, and was constantly in contact with him. he was on my aim list.

that bit is important i swear lol.

maybe 1 year after our first encounter, we had all moved on from that server because it died... and i stopped contacting almost everyone from it after a short while. I joined another server and met one of my (then) best friends, Bee. I was now 12 and surprisingly less of a b***h. Bee randomly introduced me to her friend on aim. he asked if i knew what a "pen 15" was.. AND TO MY EMBARRASSMENT I WAS LIKE "no... what is a pen 15" =w=///// because it just never occurred to me that someone would write it in such a stupid way?!?!? -rolls over- so i started to hate him when Bee laughed and explained it to me! and i blocked him. >.>"

few months later i decided to unblock him because Bee asked me to. and i started to get along with him, talking to him every now and then... until it became like every day =w=.. and i fell in love head over heels by now (i thought he was sooooooo cool especially because of the music he liked HAHAH.)

i never knew that he and Bee were ever dating, and i only found out recently (not that it matters).

i guess by the time i was about 14-15, i figured that i should try to detach myself from him because online relationships don't work yadda yadda, he didn't seem to like me half as much as i liked him - he seemed interested in other girls tbh. and the time difference (+5) felt awful, especially as he has school and i had school. i would just yearn to talk to him all day... then it would be like 11pm, he would be online, and it would be my bed time after 30 mins. i was just WAY too depressed to keep it going; i REALLY loved him emo so i told him i was going to go on holiday and wouldn't have internet, blocked him, and slowly distanced myself ;w;... it took a very long time for me to not think about him 24/7, and i never did mange to get over him. i was even with other guys, all of whom i eventually dropped because i was so guilty that i was still thinking about jake. i desperately only wanted to talk to jake again but i didn't want to waste my efforts of distancing myself quite yet... XD...

mid-2008, 16-17.

luckily for me, what do you know? blitzuke pops up after not speaking to me for YEARS and asks, "who is this?" so i told him we probably met on a game. i actually literally had no idea who he was though because he changed his aim name and i didn't recognise it. and i ask, "why?" and he replies, "i don't know, i have you on my aim list for some reason." silence for 5 minutes. then, "jake wants to know why you blocked him." >o>.....

i told you he was an important part of the story ._.

i was so embarrassed and i got so angry at myself that i couldn't face either of them and just flipped out until the next morning XD... where i apologised to jake and told him how i felt =w=.. i'd confessed my love to him before, but he could never say it back until now ;^;... and he apologised for never saying it to me before and that i didn't know that he really loved me, even though he always did. it made me so happy inside lol. >x<

so i guess this is where we started back where we left off. we both still felt so connected to each other despite time apart, and we are closer now than ever x3...

no one knows me more than he knows me and it's always been that way, and i think i can truly say that i believe i will love him until the day i die LOL. cringe moment... but... it's true ^^;

it feels like complete fate that we are now together. what seemed so unlikely, impossible and depressing when i was younger has come true because of two people in my life that i met completely separately, who just happened to re-introduce me to the love of my life.

it honestly feels like a childhood dream come true for me that i fell in love with someone when i was still such a child, and a chain of events has just put us together.

IF YOU GOT THIS FAR THANKS FOR READING ABOUT 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE HAHAH. AND CONGRATULATIONS =D YOU NOW KNOW HOW PIYU MET THE LOVE OF HER LIFE XDDDD heart
if you just skipped to this then ¬.¬ pffffff. i jk. thank you for at least opening the spoiler

Laenri

yeah honestly it's not somethin i EVER thought would EVER happen......... SHE SNORES LOUDER THAN MY DAD. AND SHE'S A SHE. LOL...

i seriously want to just go into her room at 4am when she wakes me up and just roll her off the bed and then go back to sleep =w=

Vicious Grabber

piyuu-chan
Laenri

yeah honestly it's not somethin i EVER thought would EVER happen......... SHE SNORES LOUDER THAN MY DAD. AND SHE'S A SHE. LOL...

i seriously want to just go into her room at 4am when she wakes me up and just roll her off the bed and then go back to sleep =w=

lol. I find that girls tend to snore more, at least in my experience.

like my mom. she has sleep apnea and it makes her snore sooooo loud @_@ I am always shocked when my dad can sleep through it (and then I hear him snoring almost as badly as her sometimes too wtf lol)
Laenri
piyuu-chan
Laenri

like my mom. she has sleep apnea and it makes her snore sooooo loud @_@ I am always shocked when my dad can sleep through it (and then I hear him snoring almost as badly as her sometimes too wtf lol)

wtf... =w=///
girls snore more?!

in your experience
eh

eh, eh >w>...

hubby thinks that no guy will put up with her snoring (or care enough to tell her) if they were to date LOL... i was like don't be stupid ._. it could happen.. =w=

Vicious Grabber

piyuu-chan
Laenri
piyuu-chan
Laenri

wtf... =w=///
girls snore more?!

in your experience
eh

eh, eh >w>...

hubby thinks that no guy will put up with her snoring (or care enough to tell her) if they were to date LOL... i was like don't be stupid ._. it could happen.. =w=

...out of curiosity, I looked it up. It says men snore more than women and scientists think its cus we have larger spaces in the back of our throat (which is also why we have deeper voices), and when our tongues relax into the throats as we deeply sleep it causes the tissue to rattle making the noise. but since girls have a smaller area, it causes them to stop breathing and wakes them up more often than it causes snoring, which is why a lot of women are soft sleepers and get woken easily lol

So I guess in a way, men don't notice the snoring as much as women since they can get into a deeper sleep since the snoring doesn't cause them to stop breathing? XD

also explains why it seems more women get sleep apnea than men from what I know. >_>

learn something new every day ._.
Laenri

so then i have a really rare breed of roommate.
because i swear no matter how many times i bang the wall right next to her head she doesn't wake up =w=

good to knowwwwwwwwwww

hahahah

speaking of sleep, what timezone are you in?

Vicious Grabber

piyuu-chan
Laenri

because i swear no matter how many times i bang the wall right next to her head she doesn't wake up =w=

good to knowwwwwwwwwww

hahahah

Pacific. Same time zone as the site I believe (Since they are in Cali)

You?

and yea I should be sleeping and I told everyone I would and i'm super tired but ffff I just cant seem to sleep x.x
Laenri
piyuu-chan
Laenri

good to knowwwwwwwwwww

hahahah

You?

and yea I should be sleeping and I told everyone I would and i'm super tired but ffff I just cant seem to sleep x.x

who's they D;?
andddd i'm GMT. gosh you really should be sleeping huh! Dx
maybe you should watch something before beddies ;w;... sometimes it helps me

Vicious Grabber

piyuu-chan
Laenri
piyuu-chan
Laenri

good to knowwwwwwwwwww

hahahah

You?

who's they D;?
andddd i'm GMT. gosh you really should be sleeping huh! Dx
maybe you should watch something before beddies ;w;... sometimes it helps me

naaah, not in the mood for anything to watch atm. And yea haha.

they is my friends and roomies etc

Enduring Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
hi! do you still accept RLC? these are my samples: tumblr

Vicious Grabber

one last post before I finally go sleeps xD

heart
Laenri
one last post before I finally go sleeps xD

heart

awww sweet dreams to you when you go to bed! heart
hope you manage to fall asleep this time hahah

ps. sorry if i have really late replies... ;~; i have a super bad habit of taking a while to reply even though i read ._.

Empyrean Spirit

I sleep like a stone, and I've been told that I snore and, if you can believe it, sing in my sleep.

Ah, what a charming story! It's really quite fantastic that you would meet someone so young and find each other again; fate is indeed a suitable description.

Oh, I don't mind, really. Your story will resonate and make me smile more genuinely than any currency. I'm looking to gorge myself on the happiness of others, and that is payment enough. When you feel up to it, just shoot me over the details.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff