Welcome to Gaia! ::

commissions info here I am drawing chibis for really cheap, and would love to draw you two as a couple <:

Blessed Friend

heart yum_puddi

Loverboy

hi
i'm interested

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

prices 1.4mill couple fullbody, 900k couple halfbody
I'd be interested in drawing for you if you think my style would be alright.
Some say its very anime, some say its not so if you like it let me know :')
xxxxxx
And my RLC prices can be found Here <3

Best of luck with your request! ^_^

Vicious Grabber

I feel so ignored xD

-hides in the corner-

Blessed Friend

Laenri
I feel so ignored xD

-hides in the corner-

Why o:
Random Rhapsody

hi ^^ it's a mix including a lot of western influence. it's a very cute style - if i were open to things that aren't just pure anime then i'd definitely be considering you hahah XD sorry; but thank you for stopping by heart
Laenri

wah i think you will have it sooner than you think heheh
keep hopes up and eyes open!! <3
maybe i will donate some of my proceeds to the good cause when i am doing my commissions too; i have nothing better to use my money on =w=..... except burger king
LMAO

or cintiq. nah i don't really want this big thing. just for show.. LOL

emotion_drool

bahh haven't been replying as i've been dead in bed for a while.. bad sleep.. roommate snoring like mad woke me up several times. had to anony-drop-call her from skype to wake her up =w=
so hungry.............. stressed
i blame bieng woken up so many times in the night.. meaning i've already been awake without food for too long stressed

Empyrean Spirit

piyuu-chan

Good morning,

I've drawn beards before. And I think the little couple you have in your first post is really cute; I'd love to try out a wedding dress, or a Valentine's theme. I have many more samples if you were interested, and have the ability to animate as well. Just recently I've been trying my hand at pixel icons; I have a ways to work but I'm improving with each attempt. I'm very affordable, and with an interest in your commission, I can make your deadline.

Ooh, sorry to hear about your sleep trouble.
piyuu-chan
Random Rhapsody

hi ^^ it's a mix including a lot of western influence. it's a very cute style - if i were open to things that aren't just pure anime then i'd definitely be considering you hahah XD sorry; but thank you for stopping by heart
Aw thank you very much for the reply and compliment whee its no problem!I hope you find some excellent art! >:'D
pirate_blue
piyuu-chan

Good morning,

I've drawn beards before. And I think the little couple you have in your first post is really cute; I'd love to try out a wedding dress, or a Valentine's theme. I have many more samples if you were interested, and have the ability to animate as well. Just recently I've been trying my hand at pixel icons; I have a ways to work but I'm improving with each attempt. I'm very affordable, and with an interest in your commission, I can make your deadline.

Ooh, sorry to hear about your sleep trouble.

cute ^^
more samples and a price breakdown for couples would be great smile
thank you!

Empyrean Spirit

piyuu-chan

Of course!

Here are the most recent animated "icons":
[x] [x]

These are a few of my digital pieces which I feel are a good representation of how I draw and colour:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

And, naturally, a pair of couples:
[x] [x]

I don't have any trouble accepting requests with complex designs, and I am also able to draw expressions--though usually entirely exaggerated, hahaha. As far as a price for a couple is concerned, it would cost the story of they met and fell in love.

Vicious Grabber

piyuu-chan
Laenri

wah i think you will have it sooner than you think heheh
keep hopes up and eyes open!! <3
maybe i will donate some of my proceeds to the good cause when i am doing my commissions too; i have nothing better to use my money on =w=..... except burger king
LMAO

or cintiq. nah i don't really want this big thing. just for show.. LOL

emotion_drool

bahh haven't been replying as i've been dead in bed for a while.. bad sleep.. roommate snoring like mad woke me up several times. had to anony-drop-call her from skype to wake her up =w=

Lol at the roomy and snoring comment. That sucks. my roomies don't snore thank god or if they do its too quiet to hear really >_>

And I was just being testy xD bahaa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces