Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not taking anymore RLC commissions. Sorry! I spent a FORTUNE on RLC... so only gold now XD

User ImageHi guys,
I am looking to commission a few artists. In short you will be drawing 1 caucasian male with glasses and a short beard with 1 female, both in wedding attire which you will have some artistic freedom on. I have quite a few references for chosen artists.

No background is needed (white or transparent preferred); so I won't be paying a premium for it! x_x
I'll only bribe you if your art is very good, or if your art is cheap. So otherwise please have a price to quote.

In advance: Sorry about the short and somewhat strict post; I'm actually very nice to work with and grateful to all artists, but I think this makes it clearer for everyone ;w;

Check-list:

1. ONLY chibi and anime/manga (no western, semi-western, realistic, or semi-realistic or any combination of anything that's NOT anime at this moment please). Yes to digital, traditional, pixel, sketches, monotone, colour, busts, waists, full bodies. Yes to cute, sexy, romantic, shiny. No to muscles... No to only headshots. No "poor" quality art please.

2. ONLY contact me if you can draw beards, or if you are REALLY willing to keep trying to make it work for me at the end lol... Sorry, but this is an important feature of him.

3. ONLY "affordable" prices. Price your art at what you would normally price it at...

4. DEADLINE for art completion: this is an on-going request; please do not take longer than 2-3 weeks to complete my commission.

5. Meet the above? Then please post samples, prices, and ETA <3 I will go to OPEN shops with OPEN slots; try not to link me to galleries.. just link a few samples. You can also contact me on DA. Don't PM me.

Finally, if you think you know anyone else who can do my request please ask them to contact me :3

Thank you, I look forward to viewing your work! heart

Funds: Unnecessary to quote emotion_dowant

User Image

Maybe you don't feel like drawing a wedding couple? Something else instead maybe?
I have some other options.. ^.^ please post to ask about them!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bestow upon me your wonderful arts, gaia ;w;

Blessed Friend

*Sends potential Artists your way*
Divine Illuminance
*Sends potential Artists your way*

heart heart heart ;w;

Blessed Friend

<3
A small goat-tee?
Only Lineart...but you're pro at colours <3
Divine Illuminance
<3
A small goat-tee?

emotion_drool
yes................... YESSSS *ooooo*

edit: COMMISSIONS CLOSED??

Blessed Friend

piyuu-chan
Divine Illuminance
<3
A small goat-tee?

emotion_drool
yes................... YESSSS *ooooo*

edit: COMMISSIONS CLOSED??

She was "closed" when I asked
Just Note and give it a go smile

Anxious Dabbler

Lovely couple heart Good luck gaia_star

Conservative Gekko

ʟɩѵϵ ʟɩғϵ τo τɦϵ ғuʟʟϵʂτ
--------- GOOD LUCK! I WAS HOPING ON DRAWING YOU BUT I JUST CAN'T DRAW BEARDS :CUser Image---------
ScriptureSoliloquist

thank youuuuuuu LOL *u*
may i have a link to your artsus anyway biggrin ?! heart
akakaball
Lovely couple heart Good luck gaia_star

thank youu heart

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

6,025 Points