Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm buying a baby stage sketch for my breedables shop.

I need it to be:
Newborn or very young in age.
Gender neutral.
Laying down with it's back, side, or belly to the viewer.
Pawpads in view not required but would be a huge plus.
Should look as though it may be related to the adult stage.
Stylistically similar, though it doesn't need to be exact.
Sketch does not need to be clean.
Baby should not be obscured by a blanket or any other object.
No extra items (like pacifiers or stuffed animals) should be shown.

The sketch will be used as the baby stage in my breedable's shop. If your sketch isn't what I want for the shop I'll pay 10k. If I want to use it I will up the payment too 200k for permission to ink, colour, and resell (gold only) pets based on your sketch. If you aren't okay with your art being used as breedables pets then please don't apply.

Since I don't want to mislead people I will only be asking a few people to give me sketches. Once one sketch comes in that I can use I will not hire any additional artists. Should multiple sketches come in after I'm done hiring I will continue to pay out 200k for sketches I wish to use. If you can't finish your sketch in two days please don't apply. If a trade sits for more than two days I will assume you've canceled and close it. I miss worded this. If you go quiet for more then a couple days after I've hired you with no news or progress I'll assume you've canceled. No trades will be canceled at random.

If you have any questions or want a higher amount for your work please ask when you post your samples.

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Leaves post of interest and makes note to start some sketches- :3
x3 *piles much love on natty*

Izua's Wife

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
*Squee* I'll try!
Rug437
*Squee* I'll try!

Post samples please. I don't want people just posting random sketches. I won't be paying out anything to anyone unless I hire them first.

Natty's a friend and I'm familiar with her work or I would have asked for the same.

Izua's Wife

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hounds of Agartha
Rug437
*Squee* I'll try!

Post samples please. I don't want people just posting random sketches. I won't be paying out anything to anyone unless I hire them first.

Natty's a friend and I'm familiar with her work or I would have asked for the same.

I already drew something XP. It was just a quick sketch so I'll give you a freebie .-.
Rug437
I already drew something XP. It was just a quick sketch so I'll give you a freebie .-.

Samples first please. If I want to hire you I'm going to want to pay for whatever sketch it is.

Izua's Wife

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hounds of Agartha
Rug437

Samples first please. If I want to hire you I'm going to want to pay for whatever sketch it is.

Do you want traditional or digital or what? ^.^
Rug437
Do you want traditional or digital or what? ^.^

Medium doesn't matter, just show me your best stuff. Drawings of animals would be best if you have any.

I'm not looking for anything new. Just work you've done in the past will be fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff