Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Ladykiller

Min Jung C

Oh no no! I understand! I was only asking if you minded if someone else colored it~ We have colorists- but the artists are what we're lacking~

Show No Emoticon

Oh oh! XD I do not mind at all so long as I am still credited for the lineart. ^^ I love seeing people color my art, it's nice to see what it would look like with different styles. ♥

Star Ladykiller

Min Jung C

Of course, of course~ No one will be stealing your credit.
Thank you VERY much.
Nowww, prices?
Show No Emoticon

To be honest I do not have any set prices, I just let people pay what they want. ouo How I usually do it is I draw for them, show them a watermarked version, they tell me if anything needs to be changed if there is anything to be changed I will, they send me a trade for how much they want to pay, then after we finish the trade I will send the un-watermarked version. <3

Star Ladykiller

Min Jung C

Hmmm~ Okay, that works well! What avi(s) are you interested in?~
Show No Emoticon

I'll be honest, I only clicked on the big picture. XD But I saw one avi that I really want to draw. >u< It is this one~.

Star Ladykiller

Min Jung C

I don't blame you~
And yes! :' D She'd be perfect! Go for it.
Thank you very much!
Show No Emoticon

Yay! I will get to work right away! Oh. Pfft. Do you need me to show you samples? -totally forgot-

Star Ladykiller

Min Jung C

If you'd like? I trust in your abilities and appreciate your help, so doesn't matter to me!
Show No Emoticon

Hm~ I'll let it be a surprise! ouo
Show No Emoticon

Quick question before I forget. Does she have two pigtails or one? -can't tell from the picture- |D

Star Ladykiller

Min Jung C

*examines closely*
Two, from the looks of it! : D
Show No Emoticon

Two it is! ouo
Show No Emoticon

Just letting you know I am almost done with the lineart. c:
Show No Emoticon

Annnnd finished! You seem like a trusting guy so I didn't put the watermark on. XD I will send you the transparent BG one if you'd like after we have completed the trade. ouo This will make it easier for colorists~

I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun:

User Image

I apologize I could not draw the piano keys on it. >< It looked weird no matter how I drew it. >n<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff