Welcome to Gaia! ::

princess Emi-chan
Jenny Sniper
princess Emi-chan
aite, here we go o:

this looks a bit better IMO

and for sigsize this is here.

hehe okay thanks for letting me draw for you guys! :0 let me know if you need any alterations or resizing, too, I can do that for you, but feel free to edit it yourself if you'd like. good luck ~
This is amazing! Thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

I do feel the need to point out that due to the way I format my signature, the sigsize one is still a bit too big, but I'm just nitpicking I guess. Sorry about that.

that's not really nitpicking when I said you could ask for alterations haha ~

what pixel size would be better, do you think? o:
I usually try to keep the height at or below 200 pixels. Usually it's somewhere between 170 and 200, actually.
I'm not sure about the width, but I do usually have things that are closer to squares in my signature, so I guess it would be about the same.

Sex Symbol

Jenny Sniper
I usually try to keep the height at or below 200 pixels. Usually it's somewhere between 170 and 200, actually.
I'm not sure about the width, but I do usually have things that are closer to squares in my signature, so I guess it would be about the same.

hmm I put it in a little 160px square canvas here if you think that would work. o:
princess Emi-chan
Jenny Sniper

hmm I put it in a little 160px square canvas here if you think that would work. o:
That's perfect! Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
When will the film be ready. I can't wait to see it. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash