Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Ladykiller

ASHLEYASDFGH
I really wanna draw some halloweeny avatars! I'm just so picky... I dont like things that look like they're from Gaia once I've drawn them. Gaia is a guilty pleasure; a place I go for easy drawing subjects hahaha

Haha, go for it! There isn't any shame in drawing them B)
done in 10 prob~ brb

Sex Symbol

I'll draw Jenny Sniper~

can I get some background info or... ideas? I feel like drawing something awesome and epic haha ~
like uh smaller but generally like this or this

do you have any preference on finished size in pixels? o: how much do you want to pay if you want me to finish this before I go to bed tonight? cause I draw pretty fast. ~

Star Ladykiller

princess Emi-chan
I'll draw Jenny Sniper~

can I get some background info or... ideas? I feel like drawing something awesome and epic haha ~
like uh smaller but generally like this or this

do you have any preference on finished size in pixels? o: how much do you want to pay if you want me to finish this before I go to bed tonight? cause I draw pretty fast. ~

Ideas? Well. Jenny Sniper's character is the type that'd cry at the drop of a hat and I quote "does afraid of everything"
Being terrified or tormented by ANYTHING will work perfectly!

Those look stunning! :' D Of course I'd love to commission you! But do you have a normal price range I can gauge off of?

@ASHLEYASDFGH: I adore that!! Thank you so much! Sent a trade, hope that's a good price!

Sex Symbol

Show No Emoticon

Ideas? Well. Jenny Sniper's character is the type that'd cry at the drop of a hat and I quote "does afraid of everything"
Being terrified or tormented by ANYTHING will work perfectly!

Those look stunning! :' D Of course I'd love to commission you! But do you have a normal price range I can gauge off of?

not really lmao I hate drawing CGs normally for Gaia... maybe I need a less spastic/random work ethic LOL...
but a guy paid about $20 RLC for a full fancy awesome CG a bit better than those, if that will help.
I mean, I only need 500k more to get my halloween avi, so just pick something between 300k-500k I suppose and I'll hit the sketchbook right now, since you need it asap. o:

what's the pixel size of the video you'll be making btw? I want to make sure you don't have to crop or anything ahaha.

Star Ladykiller

princess Emi-chan

not really lmao I hate drawing CGs normally for Gaia... maybe I need a less spastic/random work ethic LOL...
but a guy paid about $20 RLC for a full fancy awesome CG a bit better than those, if that will help.
I mean, I only need 500k more to get my halloween avi, so just pick something between 300k-500k I suppose and I'll hit the sketchbook right now, since you need it asap. o:

what's the pixel size of the video you'll be making btw? I want to make sure you don't have to crop or anything ahaha.

Eck $20 is a little rich for my blood X'D But...
Hmmm.. Yeah, I'll spring for 500k! And I know Jenny will love whatever piece you draw, will probably be in her signature for awhile :'3

Anddd...sizes like 600 x 400 pixels, or different proportions of that seem to work the best. Though it's not strict, just that shape~

Sex Symbol

Show No Emoticon
princess Emi-chan

Eck $20 is a little rich for my blood X'D But...
Hmmm.. Yeah, I'll spring for 500k! And I know Jenny will love whatever piece you draw, will probably be in her signature for awhile :'3

Anddd...sizes like 600 x 400 pixels, or different proportions of that seem to work the best. Though it's not strict, just that shape~

sounds good! okay, I'm gonna work on it ~
haha my completely irrelevant practice doodle came out decently, too. I can post that if you'd like to see it, she's so cute and shota-like, hehe.

yeah, $20 is a lot indeed... it was a really involved/detailed request (though I'm 95% done and it looks really cool and he's gonna be happy lawl).

Star Ladykiller

princess Emi-chan
sounds good! okay, I'm gonna work on it ~
haha my completely irrelevant practice doodle came out decently, too. I can post that if you'd like to see it, she's so cute and shota-like, hehe.

yeah, $20 is a lot indeed... it was a really involved/detailed request (though I'm 95% done and it looks really cool and he's gonna be happy lawl).

Oh yes! That'd be awesome! Love seeing WIPs.
I'll send the trade now?~

Haha, I see! I'm sure your art is worth it but, yeah X'3

Jenny Sniper

No more sobbue now, you're getting drawn~

Sex Symbol

ahaha so this isn't a WIP more than it is a practice. it's not terrified at all it's just ROMANTIC REVERSE TRAP MUCH... or something... I'm gonna resketch something better now lawl 600x400 isn't bad anyway.

thanks btw! I'm actually gonna get an avi omg. I seriously spent like 4mil on art on a total whim a week ago, so I'm really poor right now lmfao

Star Ladykiller

X'D No, that's good! She'll love itt~

I know what that's like ._.' But at least you have the skills to earn it all back : D

Sex Symbol

... are you sure you want me to finish that sketch specifically? lol I really can resketch something more in line with the idea, it doesn't take me too especially long to do these. D:
princess Emi-chan
ahaha so this isn't a WIP more than it is a practice. it's not terrified at all it's just ROMANTIC REVERSE TRAP MUCH... or something... I'm gonna resketch something better now lawl 600x400 isn't bad anyway.

thanks btw! I'm actually gonna get an avi omg. I seriously spent like 4mil on art on a total whim a week ago, so I'm really poor right now lmfao
omg it's amazing. emotion_kirakira

Show No Emoticon
No more sobbue now, you're getting drawn~
But if I stop sobbue then how am i reggie?
princess Emi-chan
... are you sure you want me to finish that sketch specifically? lol I really can resketch something more in line with the idea, it doesn't take me too especially long to do these. D:
Do whatever you want. emotion_kirakira
I need to write an actual description of Reggie some day.
Some day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces