Welcome to Gaia! ::

Athelius
IKR, your charas are soooo cute. Esp the panda one, but i'll do the pink puppy ^^
Awee thanks whee I'll be happy with any of them :3 so definitely pick the one you like most hun ^ . ^ Mmm dinner was nummy
Necronymphiac
hmm what was dinner..? or maybe i shouldn't ask *tummy goes rawr* i can't cook crying
Athelius
hmm what was dinner..? or maybe i shouldn't ask *tummy goes rawr* i can't cook crying
Heh sweatdrop Dinner was chicken fettuccine w/ broccoli. :O No cooking? have someone make you nice hot plate of dinner
Necronymphiac

I wish! it's probably the thing i miss most about my mom, she took care of me like i was a baby (yeah but i complained alot about it lol). i'm on my own for a bit, will be moving back in may ^^
May i ask? how come you're leaving gaia?
Athelius
Awee :C I sorry, I'm on my own too! been for awhile, xD I been a member of GO since 2oo4, throughout the years all the being scammed, hacked and banned I kind of lost interest xD I joined the other site in 2oo7 and I find it a bit better I can make friend's easier there xD and not worry about being hacked sweatdrop the few friends I still have on Gaia I have on MSN or skype so we still be able to talk. May heart My birthday is the 7th
Necronymphiac
Mine is the 6th C: I've been on gaia since 05 i think.. i can't believe it's that long, i feel so incredibly old lol. I've never been scammed or hacked though.. wait. Once when i was first starting out i was scammed 15k and back then i felt as though i would have to forever roam the streets destitute xD not afterwards though. maybe once or twice for art but it's fine. I can understand about it being a little hard here to make friends, i've found it like that too. But i really like gaia's layout, graphics and items heart
Athelius
Yeah, Gaia's layout is nice biggrin I will probably miss it one day haha and the items are good as well, I prefer the 3D Avatars, and rooms. the thing I love about Gaia is the artist xDD custom layout makers too (never got one though :C) Artist on imvu aren't the same they mostly do Display pictures there are a handful that make art but not as abundant as here. I mostly got scammed through art razz I'm forgetful and trust people easily so I will rapidly accept a trade on my end when an artist says they are done and I forget to ask for a watermark piece to make sure they made it and they run with the finished trade ^ . ^ my fault sweatdrop Oh and the whole fake pages thing back then was a pain that got me once or twice. May 5th? awesome! Happy early birthday!
Necronymphiac

i'm never show watermarks first, i always give art right away mainly cuz i'm too lazy to watermark x)
I don't like other avatar sites because it seems like the layout colours they use are too dark and some reason it feels like my screens always dirty x )

WIP lemme know if you want anything changed. i'll work on it until 12 then go to bed e.e
Athelius
That looks adorable ^. ^ no changes from what I can see :3 What do you mean by the layouts are dark? like the page layout of your profile? This is my imvu profile and This is the room I'm always in xD bright bright bright
ALMOST DUN. C: and yeah that's what i meant! I joined two other avatar sites a while ago and one's layout was all black (horrible) and the other was green yuckk. Your profile looks cool though, i like that biggrin
Athelius
Woot! awesome can't wait C: Yeah imvu profiles are customizable, like on here I bought that layout from some layout designer :3 I liked the colors *O*
large and small versions

User Image

User Image

will confirm trade then go to sleep, i'll drop by again to say hi
e.e
Athelius
AMG! That is amazing, I believe it's my favorite piece so far. Yush! trade finished whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff