Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just forget about it, then.

Alright, so I've got a very dear friend's birthday coming up, and this year I thought a picture of two of our OCs together would be the best gift to get her.
I've got a bit over 2 millions to spend and I'm looking for a high quality full-body/waist-up picture of the two characters together; Anyone interested is asked to post some samples as well as an estimated price. I am not looking for links to shops or auctions; her birthday is on March 7th and in an ideal world I will have a ready picture by then; it's not crucial but it's not wise to make an offer if you're not good with deadlines. I understand if you need more time than that and can accept small delays, but I'm not looking for anyone who'll need more than a month to deliver.

The characters in question are Nathaniel and Chandra, the master and his pet, and here are their references and details:

Nathaniel
User ImageAge: 24
Eye colour: Steel grey
Hair colour: Brown
Personality/Notes: Clearly the dominant part in the relationship; tender and caring towards his pet. About 6 feet tall and of normal build, not very muscular.
References: x x x

Chandra
User ImageAge: 16
Eye colour: Violet
Hair colour: Snow white
Personality/Notes: The submissive and adoring pet; very loyal and attentive to his master. Albino peacock shifter; even in his human form his skin is partially covered by soft, white feathers. Three feathers stand up from the middle of his head and he's of petite build.
References: x x x x

---
At this time I am not interested in any real life commissions; Gaia gold only. The pose is not set in stone and can be changed; but I'm looking for a tender moment between master and pet such as Chandra resting on Nate's lap. Feel free to come up with your own suggestions!
heart for the mistress of the world.

Sparkly Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers