Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Okay, look. I only want to discuss this with people who are willing to listen and/or help out, and if I start to get serious I can just commission an actual artist instead of people on gaia. No loss to me.

DISCLAIMER:: I am looking for art for 50 OC's. The thread title does not lie-- there are, in fact, just over 50 bios and unique characters to choose from. The only references I can provide at this moment are walls of text. Although I am perfectly capable of drawing some excellent references, I really, really do not want to because I'm commissioning art here, not giving it. I hate tekteks and I would like to see what you come up with with your own imagination. I already know what I think they look like and am waiting to see what you think of.
If this bothers you at all, kindly haul butt out of my thread.

Sorry if that sounded a little harsh, but I'm a bit tired of fending off snide remarks from people who are just here to poke fun at things.
I'm looking for art of my OCs. Details about them are in the posts below (one post per story). If you'd like a general idea of the type of characters there might be in the story, I've put a short blurb about the story at the top of each post.
However, as I've said, I only have a few picture references which lovely artists like yourself have drawn. There are, however, detailed text references for each character, and I am more than happy to answer any questions.
Here's the deal: if I like your art, I will raise whatever (reasonable) funds for it. And I do prefer you to name it, because I'm likely to underprice things, which will likely end up an inconvience for both of us.

I'm looking for anything that isn't a sketch! I can do art trades of either your OCs or an avi; just ask if you'd like to see samples and we can discuss things from there. If you find the text walls too intimidating, just tell me what youd like to draw and I promise I have at least two characters I can direct you to. That way you won't have to sort through all the text.

Invisible Phantom

Know who you want? Form to fill out for you, please~
Kiku, Kiku! I'm going to draw an OC for you~!
Which character?: you only need the name, I know what story they're from and everything
Samples of your art: please provide a link to a few pictures or a gallery.
What style do you plan on doing?: anime, realistic, chibi, headshot, full body, waist up... whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm not at all picky, but you can give me some choices if you like.
What is the price range?: Please remember I am considering myself poor because of the sheer amount of art I am trying to obtain...
Other: Don't start/post art until I've commissioned/agreed on a price! Once I say "yes" and we have a set price, I'll send a trade. If you go ahead and post without an agreed price, I'll consider it a freebie. You can PM me watermarks, drafts, or even the final product if that's what is easiest for you.

Singles form:
[size=24][color=teal]Kiku, Kiku! I'm going to draw an OC for you~![/color][/size]
[color=teal][b]Which character?:[/b][/color]
[color=teal][b]Samples of your art:[/b][/color]
[color=teal][b]What style do you plan on doing?:[/b][/color]
[color=teal][b]What is the price range?:[/b][/color]
[color=teal][b]Other:[/b][/color]

Lovey Couple form:
[size=24][color=teal]Kiku, Kiku! I'm going to draw a pairing for you~![/color][/size]
[color=teal][b]Which pairing?:[/b][/color]

Group Photo form:
[size=24][color=teal]Kiku, Kiku! I'm going to draw a bunch for you~![/color][/size]
[color=teal][b]Which group?:[/b][/color]

Invisible Phantom

Let's jump right in, shall we?

Invisible Phantom

I HAVE RECIEVED X NUMBER OF ARTSU FOR THESE CHARACTERS:

[ username ] = a link to the picture with the username of the person who drew it.
Pairings/Groupies:

_________
BACTILA--
_________
Fair: ---- Juu: ---- Morro: ---- Withale: ---- Kiba: ---- Rex: ---- Kit: ---- Ariya: ---- Zuni: ---- Rally:
Pairings/Groupies:

LeftHeart: ---- FalseDancer: ---- Withale: ---- Neverdie: [ The New Headmistress ]---- BadBones: ---- Preythine: ---- Alice: ---- Extrique: ---- Litho: ---- Christiana: ---- Upraedies: ---- Stormbreaker: [ Tanken-chan ]---- Rainstreak: ---- Gale: ---- Jethro: ---- Kevyn: ---- Oliver: ---- Vaine: ---- Tox: ---- Mox: ---- Delver: ---- Hopper: ---- Ink:
Pairings/Groupies:

Pairings/Groupies:

Pairings/Groupies:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out