Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Finally, some action! You'll have some mail shortly, my good lady.
I can't tell if that's irony or just funny. ;-;

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@Sylvia 1: Shoot, I didn't even notice you! Damn the "new page" mechanic.

Anyway, uh, you're more than welcome to give it a shot. Just don't go on ahead and finish it and be like "oh by the way you owe me 800K for this" or anything...you know what I mean?

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Also, hell, I didn't really notice or care about the irony. I'm just glad to finally have some people bite.
Oh no no no no I would never do that, I'll finish it, and you can tell me what ur willing to pay.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Mkay. I don't wanna offend you or anything so you might wanna have a ballpark figure in mind. If you came up with this wonderful 100K masterpiece, I don't wanna be like "DURR HERE'S 28K THNKX" or anything.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Oh, and do you have any samples of your work handy? I'm curious what sort of thing I can expect...
Nineball Yamada
@Sylvia 1: Shoot, I didn't even notice you! Damn the "new page" mechanic.

Anyway, uh, you're more than welcome to give it a shot. Just don't go on ahead and finish it and be like "oh by the way you owe me 800K for this" or anything...you know what I mean?

I would do this. But then again that's how my shop works. >_>

Liberal Lunatic

hi there, sorry i didn't post sooner...i was reading your discussion on the first page sweatdrop
i have 2 styles, one is in my sig and heres the other style
User Image

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@SithLord1: Ahaha, yeah...that's why I like to have prices made known beforehand. But then again, you're running a shop as opposed to a request thread, so things are a bit different. I just need to cover my a** against skilled yet bored artists who decide to draw my stuff without prior consent and then slap me with a bill.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@shikyo goddess: Heh, sorry...hope it didn't put a bad taste in your mouth. Thanks for stopping by nonetheless. I think I'll be firing you a PM soon - your stuff looks rather nice. Perhaps we can strike a deal.
Nineball Yamada
@SithLord1: Ahaha, yeah...that's why I like to have prices made known beforehand. But then again, you're running a shop as opposed to a request thread, so things are a bit different. I just need to cover my a** against skilled yet bored artists who decide to draw my stuff without prior consent and then slap me with a bill.

If they do the picture without telling you a price don't you get to call it a freebie?

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

I would say this is going better than I thought it would, but I know that as soon as I do, all activity will disappear...

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@SithLord1: ...I guess technically you could, though it probably wouldn't leave the artist too happy. Art is pretty much the main reason I come to Gaia so I reeeally don't wanna make too many enemies.
******** that s**t. There's like three million artist faggots on Gaia. You can afford to piss off a few.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff