Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Wow. Don't ever get Pepper Jack Doritos unless you have something to eat with them. Like dip or salsa.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Oh hey, it's page 2200.

Heh, remember when we got to page 200 and we were all like "whoa" like that was totally a thing?

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Oh! Speaking of the number 200, let's see what our friend Announcement has to say!
Quote:
Check out the book, and vote in the poll to score 200 Gaia Gold!

>200 Gaia Gold

User Image

Anxious Bloodsucker

still don't know how to dress my oc :I
he's kinda a punk so i guess a dress shirt with some sorta flare or spikes to it, or a vest or both. You guys got any ideas?
User Image

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

I'm thinking vest. You could always Guilty Gear it up and throw some belt buckles everywhere.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Anxious Bloodsucker

Yeah i was thinking one of those shirts that are currently in fashion that have the flat, not risen up, collars with spikes on them.
also its probably one of the most natural cuddley poses i've managed to draw *self five*

also LOOOL NOW I KNOW FRISKA'S TUMBLR DUN DUN DUNNN

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Got a link? I've never seen one of those. Men's fashion is lost on me since nothing fashionable is ever in my size...

Anxious Bloodsucker

Nineball Yamada
Got a link? I've never seen one of those. Men's fashion is lost on me since nothing fashionable is ever in my size...

one of these babies, they're a pretty gender nuetral trend right now you see them a lot in both sexes clothing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

OH okay. I wasn't sure what you meant by flat, I thought maybe it was some thign where it was sewn to be entirely flat or somesuch.

That does look badass, if you can find a way to make it look good from afar I think you might have an idea.

Anxious Bloodsucker

I just meant it lays more like...flat on your shoulders not cupped around you neck like a dress shirt. Sorry i did work that poorly.
and yeah!!! I want on of these puppies so bad, they're sweet.

Anxious Bloodsucker

i think i dislike the spikes on his collar now but ******** LOOK AT THOSE SEXY FEET
FEET HAVE BEEN TROUBLING ME FOREVER LIKE WAT
BUT TODAY I PUNCHED THEM OUT
User Image

Friendly Loiterer

Nine, hey, Nine!

I'm gonna be on your schedule on Sunday. Friday is my last overnight shift. I'll need help staying awake on Saturday, so I'll message you then. Gonna need a crash course in cell phones.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Unumei
Nine, hey, Nine!

I'm gonna be on your schedule on Sunday. Friday is my last overnight shift. I'll need help staying awake on Saturday, so I'll message you then. Gonna need a crash course in cell phones.
That's wonderful! I'll get in touch with you when the two of us happen to be free at the same time.

Big Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces