Phantom

7,665 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Friska Traumen
ronnie92
Awenita
I do not think you realize the amount of happy this will make both of them.

I dunno, I hope it does something. Because ponies.
PONIES HSGHSJNDBGHUCIJDNEHCUIJDENDHCUIDSJDNHUCIDSKJDNHYTSYUWIJNDBCHUIXSKMWNSBDGHYUIKJMSNWEDBGCFTYSUWNEDBHUHENJDISKASIXUYDGEBWN. EDBHUCIOSKWMNEBDHYTSGWHJEDRNFHC

MOAR

Also gross, no pony boobs.

I just thought that since you have a Friska pony, you'd like to see Angela, too.Sadly this isn't all pretty and colored (and my scanner ate most of the lines... -__-)

Phantom

7,665 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nineball Yamada
ronnie92
oh my god look at her little drill tail
that is absolutely PRECIOUS
and she's even got a little fat tummy like Mrs. Cake
I LOVE THIS

The human Angela next to it is stellar too. I've been meaning to tell you that her belly is supposed to not have folds in it and just be a round lump, but it looks like you read my mind there. And in the other sketch, you're getting good at the ears too...though is there something I'm not getting about the eyes? It seems like they're swapped...

I just thought her tail ought to be similar to her hair. And she can't be too skinny, can she know?

I thought about experimenting a bit. And yeah, the eyes... i've been wondering for a while what they'd look line their eyes swapped. Hilarity ensued and it ended up on paper.
it's so cute ronnie. * U*

emotion_bigheart heya friska dear. sorry, i get distracted...sighhhh!

i'll manage to hang around one of these days haha. have a good night though folks. > w>

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

ronnie92
Friska Traumen
ronnie92
Awenita

PONIES HSGHSJNDBGHUCIJDNEHCUIJDENDHCUIDSJDNHUCIDSKJDNHYTSYUWIJNDBCHUIXSKMWNSBDGHYUIKJMSNWEDBGCFTYSUWNEDBHUHENJDISKASIXUYDGEBWN. EDBHUCIOSKWMNEBDHYTSGWHJEDRNFHC

MOAR

I just thought that since you have a Friska pony, you'd like to see Angela, too.Sadly this isn't all pretty and colored (and my scanner ate most of the lines... -__-)
Oh, it's probably for the best that you didn't color it. We haven't really figured out the nuances of her colors and she still doesn't have a cutie mark. It's too bad the scanner brutalized it, though, I'd have loved to make something out of it.

Yeah, that's what I thought about the eyes. It was just too uncanny. Now that I know, I don't feel as bad for laughing. This is a fun concept...

And experimenting is good, especially with her.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
MAGIC?!

Oh man, I forgot how much fun it is to play through Final Fantasy 3.

Greedy Pumpkin

ronnie92
Friska Traumen
ronnie92
Awenita

MOAR

I have ponies for all of them so far, but angela is the first pony with art!

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

go to bread friska

you have work in the mroing

Phantom

7,665 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Friska Traumen
I have ponies for all of them so far, but angela is the first pony with art!

Well, how about that Friska you threw in here? I think that was pretty neat, and way more loyal to the art style of the show.

Anxious Bloodsucker

I am glad i made the decision to only to textured flats when putting color on full bodies, people pay me the same as cell shaded basically LMAOOOOO. Yes, this is perfect

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

What would you change about the Angela one? I'm not trying to get defensive or anything, but what makes it look different from the show? Maybe the head's too busy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff