Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Maybe there's a short somewhere in it. I'm glad you were able to get it shut off, usually a stuck key triggers an incessant beep from the PC speaker. This might be a dumb question, but the thing is clean, right? The keys come right off, you can stick 'em in the dishwasher and just dust the board they're on.

Anxious Bloodsucker

yeah i checked that its not something under them, its just weird, it started out as it acting like i was hitting the letters above and below for example i'd hit just a and aqz would appear on screen, the escelated to effecting more keys, making half of them stop working and the arrow keys on the far side act like they were sticking, though they weren't stuck in an obvious manner, which was the real pisser since it'd render my mouse?touch pad useless/froze in place. BUT luckily my tablet seemed to override all that so i was able to get the program to turn those keys off.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Yeah there's definitely a short somewhere. Usually most keyboards have all the keys on a horizontal line mapped to the same "circuit" so something probably got fudged inside to make it think you were hitting three vertical keys at the same time.

The fact that your tablet overrode everything is strange, though. But, all's well that ends well, I guess.

Anxious Bloodsucker

yeah, that was actually lucky that it was able to override the actions of the arrow keys i'd be completely ******** had it not. Also thank goodness i'm not a moron with PCs, then i'd be beyond screwed XD

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Yeah, it's kinda hard to mess with your BIOS or reinstall Windows if your arrow keys are nuked...at that point I'd just bail out the hard drives and call it a day.

That reminds me, I need to find something to do with me dead laptop. Any ideas on what to do with a laptop with a broken screen that won't boot from the hard drive, USB or CD?

Wheezing Smoker

(PS: this is raving i'm just on a mule ATM)
uhhhh trash it or sell it for any working parts you can? i really can't think of any good uses than that.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

(I had a hunch.)
Yeah, I'm probably just gonna trash it. I pulled the RAM and hard drives but...it's a laptop. There's not a lot else that I can pull.

Maybe I'll keep it and use it in a stunt video. Go at it with a baseball bat or something, or toss it from a rooftop.

Wheezing Smoker

FIREWORKS
LOTS OF FIRE AND s**t AND GUNS, if at all possible.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Naw, that's not brutal enough. Though I do have a friend with a shotgun...

I dunno, it was my workhorse for five years and served me well, so I'd like to give it an honorable (and humorous) viking funeral rather than the firing squad.

Wheezing Smoker

well i did suggest literal fire too LOL
but ngggggg i am unsure!!! i would say a video about you/someone beating a kid with it because they were a nooby douche. FOR INSTANCE first you're pretending to play some game and the person comes up and player kills you in the most douchey way at the douchiest possible moment,. you retaliate by going to were they live and beating them with your computer. Of coarse this would all just be acting BUTTT taking the old boy out that way would be highly humorous if you found the time to set up such a thing.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

It'd be funny but really hard to look convincing. This laptop is a big ******** - it was one of those top-of-the-line 17" multimedia laptops. You might as well be hitting the guy with a cinder block. And there would need to be "splatter", too, to make it look real and because we only get one take at this.

I like the idea of some other douchey person being involved, though. If only there were a way to capture the idiocy of the Art Shops forum in a single screencap...

Kakkara18's Honey Bun

Anxious Garbage

15,725 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
*pops up with a 10lb bag of pistachios*
= w= Anyone want a snack? o 3o
*points at Nine* btw...scott pilgrim

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

What about it?

Kakkara18's Honey Bun

Anxious Garbage

15,725 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Nineball Yamada
What about it?

Love the books, game and the movie. = w= <3

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Haven't seen the movie, comic was good if not a little heavy-handed in the first two books. Video game rocked ******** face and is a great party game. I'm a little attached to it, if you haven't noticed...*cough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff