• Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Nineball Yamada
wanna see my WIP so far?

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

The Raving Madame
flopped onto my bead
I am now imagining Zangief belly-flopping off the top rope onto a single brightly-colored bead.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
wanna see my WIP so far?
Sure! Go ahead and post it, that way one of us can help you out if you need it. It's always a pain getting a "finished" picture that needs a dozen corrections.

8,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Nineball Yamada
iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
wanna see my WIP so far?
Sure! Go ahead and post it, that way one of us can help you out if you need it. It's always a pain getting a "finished" picture that needs a dozen corrections.
WIP so I know I still need to fix the hair and the hand/finger proportions and sharpen the face shape some more, anything else?

Anxious Bloodsucker

Nineball Yamada
The Raving Madame
flopped onto my bead
I am now imagining Zangief belly-flopping off the top rope onto a single brightly-colored bead.

YOU CALLIN' ME AN UGLY DOOOOOD?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
If you could reply ASAP that would be great so I could continue drawing :3

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
wanna see my WIP so far?
WIP so I know I still need to fix the hair and the hand/finger proportions and sharpen the face shape some more, anything else?
That's a cute picture - and it's not bad aside from the stuff you mentioned, and perhaps fixing Ang's eye - but the pose just doesn't work for them. I dunno if you saw my big personality description a few posts up, but these girls are not romantic like that - they don't like each other, and if they ever did make out or get intimate it'd be a more angry affair with lots of squeezing and harassing. You might be better off starting over - it's your call...

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

The Raving Madame
Nineball Yamada
The Raving Madame
flopped onto my bead

YOU CALLIN' ME AN UGLY DOOOOOD?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NYET COMRADE, I AM CALLING YOU MIGHTY HERO OF SOVIET UNION, RED LIKE SOVIET SPIRIT AND STRONG LIKE PEOPLE OF MOTHER RUSSIA.

8,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Nineball Yamada
iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
wanna see my WIP so far?
That's a cute picture - and it's not bad aside from the stuff you mentioned, and perhaps fixing Ang's eye - but the pose just doesn't work for them. I dunno if you saw my big personality description a few posts up, but these girls are not romantic like that - they don't like each other, and if they ever did make out or get intimate it'd be a more angry affair with lots of squeezing and harassing. You might be better off starting over - it's your call...
How is this?
By the way, I tried to make it look like Ang is pulling her hair and she is scratching/squeezing her back....

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada
wanna see my WIP so far?
How is this?
By the way, I tried to make it look like Ang is pulling her hair and she is scratching/squeezing her back....
I see where you're trying to go with it but I still think it doesn't look right. The kissing makes it look odd. If you're really trying to salvage this pic, maybe what you could do would be redraw the curve of their faces so they're, like, gritting their teeth at each other and just have their arms down at their sides, or clenched fists or something. It's a bit of a doozy but I think if you play up the comical aspect you might be able to pull it off.

Also, I'm gonna be driving home from work and running a couple errands so I might be on-and-off for an hour or so. But I'll still be around, don't worry!

8,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Nineball Yamada
I see where you're trying to go with it but I still think it doesn't look right. The kissing makes it look odd. If you're really trying to salvage this pic, maybe what you could do would be redraw the curve of their faces so they're, like, gritting their teeth at each other and just have their arms down at their sides, or clenched fists or something. It's a bit of a doozy but I think if you play up the comical aspect you might be able to pull it off.

Also, I'm gonna be driving home from work and running a couple errands so I might be on-and-off for an hour or so. But I'll still be around, don't worry!
Hahahahhaa

Anxious Bloodsucker

WOW SO,
this is the first time ever a series has filled me with the desire to draw characters from it because it has just filled me with too many feelings. (oh god season 6 episode 20 of supernatural just hit all my heartstrings like ********)

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

iiHelloKitty_x3
Nineball Yamada

Hahahahhaa
That will do! It's not perfect but it's certainly cute. I like lighthearted stuff.

So, what do you think as far as price goes? You have a figure in mind?

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

The Raving Madame
WOW SO,
this is the first time ever a series has filled me with the desire to draw characters from it because it has just filled me with too many feelings. (oh god season 6 episode 20 of supernatural just hit all my heartstrings like ******** that's when you KNOW you've found a fandom.

Why not? Maybe it'll help kickstart you again. And it's not like you're the only one who's drawn fanart of a live-action show.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Nineball Yamada
The Raving Madame
WOW SO,
this is the first time ever a series has filled me with the desire to draw characters from it because it has just filled me with too many feelings. (oh god season 6 episode 20 of supernatural just hit all my heartstrings like ******** that's when you KNOW you've found a fandom.

Why not? Maybe it'll help kickstart you again. And it's not like you're the only one who's drawn fanart of a live-action show.

nope i'm definitely not the only one, the supernatural fandom is HUGE and it might be good exposure for me too being able to lump my stuff under the supernatural tags on tumblr.
i think it might also be because i've been really emotionally stressed, so when you feel yourself start to jump into and relate to a series when you're in that state it hits home more than others. Plus this is my first new fandom in YEARS, i've been on the doctor who, sherlock and adventure time ones from the get go almost and thats been a few years.... and counting i've only been drawing for 3 now, not a lot of time to express fan love via art in my life.

i'm also sad i started watching it so late in the game and i've never had the whole, on edge w/e day till the clock strikes the hour and the newest episode comes on, if there's not a season 8 (99% chance there will be since it just won a crap ton of awards) i would be super sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff