Welcome to Gaia! ::

ooo i wanna do it!
i think id do it for nothin but if i can get away with it....

35,000?? >,>

i dont have many recent examples of my abilityss but heres a link to my deviant art:

http://m-k-t.deviantart.com/

also being chubby myself i know how to draw it prity seshxay

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@SithLord1: Me too. Hell, you've seen the conversations I have with myself just to keep this topic afloat.

And LOL I have been browsing /v/ in another tab this whole time. You certainly hit the nail on the head.
oh at i know its all southpark and yaoi lol but check the pic called henrietta
>South Park
>yaoi
Those two should never meet. What the ******** is wrong with you? >_>

Is there anything good on /v/? I need to find a Pokemon general thread so I can get some niggas to sav me up six Garchomps.
SithLord1
>South Park
>yaoi
Those two should never meet. What the ******** is wrong with you? >_>

Is there anything good on /v/? I need to find a Pokemon general thread so I can get some niggas to sav me up six Garchomps.

uhhh dude sorry i dont like it now but thats wat i drew last i was active on deviantart.....
╔══════════════════════════╗
Koto's Heart says
AHHH. So many comments about boobies.
X_____X;

--Anyway.
I could try, if you wish xD

Latest I think ; Just Gallery
Hell, even though it might take a hell lot of sketching, I could probably do it xD
'Course my parents will stare at me 'cause I'm drawing boobs, but eh.
Tell me if you like or not c:
It can be traditional into CG if needbe xD

Anyway. Basic Standards consists of maybe 20k, depending on how much detail you want, and if you don't want me to half-a** it, possibly even a 40k
[ I'm cheap. c: ]
And wondering ;
Do you want me to make them like, size E boobs but a nice slender body? O - o 'cause I could probably do that..

Its a Sentimental Love
╚══════════════════════════╝

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@MrsMurdor: Ooo, another artist.

I took a look at your gallery, namely that Henrietta pic (I was way ahead of ya on that one)...I think you could probably do a decent job, but considering that you only have the one sample of a girl, I don't wanna be like "OH HAY HERES 35K, GO TO WORK" since I don't really have a good way to tell how it would turn out...

If you wanna do it, I won't stop ya. But I don't wanna discuss pricing too much until I see some more work so I can make an accurate estimate of whether 35K is too much or not.
Nineball Yamada
@MrsMurdor: Ooo, another artist.

I took a look at your gallery, namely that Henrietta pic (I was way ahead of ya on that one)...I think you could probably do a decent job, but considering that you only have the one sample of a girl, I don't wanna be like "OH HAY HERES 35K, GO TO WORK" since I don't really have a good way to tell how it would turn out...

If you wanna do it, I won't stop ya. But I don't wanna discuss pricing too much until I see some more work so I can make an accurate estimate of whether 35K is too much or not.
oh lol ya i get thathow bout i do it any way, put a watermark on it and show you, and if you like it we cant take it off and do some gold4artextangin
Koto's Heart says
Bump for you c:
Its a Sentimental Love

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@Kotowo: I took a look at your gallery...your art is quite good (especially for your age!) but I don't think it would be a good fit for the request at hand. Angela is a very stout and round girl, but your art seems to hover around a more slender style, which wouldn't be a good look for her. Even Friska has some pretty stark curves on her. It's not that you're a bad artist, I'm just not sure if my characters would take to it too well...

@MrsMurdor: That sounds like a good idea. You go ahead and give it a shot, then after I see what you're capable of, we can start wheeling & dealing. I'll be sure to at least give you something for your trouble, of course.
Koto's Heart says
No prob. xD
I was just seeing if I could try out some new styles.
[ That's how I learn : O ]
I was just asking if you wanted me to make them slender [ my comfort zone ]
But I guess I could try o ____ o;;
(Gets the weird look from my parents for random boob pictures XD)

Its a Sentimental Love
indeed. iv been cravin to do some art anyway, so il do it and have it tommorow *i dont have photoshop anymore so its colord pencil time* but thyat dose not take away from the epic quality! haha! ninja
Koto's Heart says
Anyway. How are yous c:
[ Kind of got a weird feeling from the first 5 posts saying Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs WOO! ]
xD

Its a Sentimental Love
heres on i did when i was 13 (im 15 now)

User Image

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@Kotowo: Well, guess you could give it a shot if you wanted, for your own practice. I'm just a bit hesitant because I don't wanna jump up and pay a huge sum for something that might not be what I was looking for in the first place, you know? I just hope I haven't offended you - I DO like your art, it's just not really a good motif for a this specific request. But given that you at least recognize the "boobs" issue, you might be able to pull it off after all.

@MrsMurdor: Excellent. I'll be looking forward to it. Oh, and if you can, do you think you could send me a WIP sketch before you move on to coloring? That way we can make sure both of the girls are built right before you finish it all up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff