Welcome to Gaia! ::

-snickers- Never said I was going to tell you what those ideas were >3

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@ClumzyRay: I'm not picky; I love all art of our characters. I'm fine with throwing money at someone and saying "GO NUTS" as long as I get something decent out of it. The only thing that concerns me is your aversion to robot parts...then again, if you can draw Friska's ears and Angela's leg, you've got it all down. You go ahead and use this picture to get into a groove, then we'll go from there. Oh, one last thing - I know you said your scanner was a piece, but if you could somehow send me a WIP or two so things can be tweaked, that would be wonderful (and would go a long way towards earning a nice tip). Doesn't have to be pretty - hell, you can hold the thing up in front of a webcam and snap a pic for all I care. I just have a problem with artists dumping the finished product on me with no prior communication and I'm stuck thinking "what the hell is this crap?" But thankfully I doubt that will be an issue between you and I.

@Yamachi: Oh, I wasn't trying to fish ideas out of you or anything. I just don't like waiting a month when I get quoted for a week, you know?
User Image
I want to f e e l you from the inside
I want to f u c k you like an a n i m a l
My whole existance is f l a w e d
You get me closer to God

". . .Ohes. . .I'm sorry Nine. School and work have be so busy, when I think I'll have a chance to draw, I get shot down and get really tied up in paper work. . .. . ."

T h r o u g h every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I d r i n k the honey i n s i d e your hive
You are the r e a s o n I stay alive

MSN: Asuwelt@hotmail.com
Gmail: porter.yuri@gmail.com
Subeta: Nasi
dA: New Old
Commissions: OPEN shop here

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Nah, it's cool. That wasn't what I meant. See, you're keeping in touch - that's cool. I love that. You could take a friggin' year to draw me something and I'd be okay with it as long as I knew what was going on. What I'm talking about are some people I've dealt with in the past who will be like "oh sure I'll have it for you in a couple days!" but then 2 weeks pass and I don't hear a peep out of them. I mean, I know real life comes first and I totally respect that, but it is kind of a bother when people just drop off the face of the earth...
User Image
You get me closer to God

". . .Oh yesh! I've had that as well. 150k pending for three months, no PMs, no comments, no nothing D: Ryo does not like such things, no no, -shakes head-. . ."

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

•○♣☼♣○•

rofl

The intro rocks XD

That is all >.>

•○♣☼♣○•
Weeeeell~ I think I could draw her leg, I might TRY. You know I think i;m a decent gal, I can cut the price in half if the art came out is bad. I don't wanna get paid well for something bad. I don;t draw guns. I love guns but my brain can't function in drawing them, I mean srsly, I must be brain damaged sad

Aaaand I have no idea what you;re saying by WIP.
I;m sorry, could you explain? as I said, I must be a vegetable. TT____TT
Sowwy.
It means 'Work in Progress' love :3
Ooooou.Oooou, yush~ I can, I can~

Beepbeep, I'd very much love that, actually =D
User Image
You get me closer to God

". . .-squishes Ray's cheeks together- You are just so CUTE.. . ."

Nyaaaa~ Lies. I am not xD

x3x3

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

@Yamachi: Oh, it happens to me all the time. Usually I check up on all my trades about once a month by firing off PMs; if they answer, I keep it open. If there's no answer withing 48 hours, I send them another message explaining that I had to cancel their trade due to inactivity. Seems to work pretty well

@ClumzyRay: Don't stress over it - this one is a waist-up, so her leg's not really a factor. And I'll be the judge of whether it's bad or not - I don't want you to chump yourself out of something you worked hard for. Oh, and WIP stands for "work in progress", usually referring to a sketch. Basically, the artist draws the basic figures and whatnot and shows me, and I have an opportunity to review it and point out any things that might need changing, so the final product looks the way I want it to look. The artist then goes and makes the changes, and we go back and forth once or twice more until everything is ironed out and we're goth happy, and then the picture is finished. Does that make sense? It's complicated when put into words, but it's simple in concept.
GOD DAMMIT. I HATE BEING SO VERBOSE.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Sith, this is why I have so few posts. It's because it takes me like 20 minutes just to type one up.
User Image
You get me closer to God

". . .-giggles madly- xDDD Nine, ilu.. . ."

Yeah, ******** that. If I can't figure out to say in less than 30 seconds I don't respond. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff