Distinct Lunatic

Dangerous Genius

Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx

Pastel in color or pastel as in oil pastels?
I currently don't have pastels, so I wouldn't be able to do that or a while, if that's what you mean =P However I can do whatever else you would like! =) Just give me a description - and if you'd rather it be fully digital (like my sketch shop drawings) or mainly handdrawn (my realism shop).
oh no not as in oil pastels, a pastel ball python is a rare breed of them, and i got one recently, realism would be nice!

Haha User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wow, my lack of knowledge of snake breeds is embarrassing. Yes definitely, that'd be fun to draw! =) Would you like colored or not colored?
Not colored is fine~

Alright, I'll have that done probably by tomorrow evening if that's okay? How much were you offering to pay again? ^^
100k o uo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alright, that works!

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx

I currently don't have pastels, so I wouldn't be able to do that or a while, if that's what you mean =P However I can do whatever else you would like! =) Just give me a description - and if you'd rather it be fully digital (like my sketch shop drawings) or mainly handdrawn (my realism shop).
oh no not as in oil pastels, a pastel ball python is a rare breed of them, and i got one recently, realism would be nice!

Haha User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wow, my lack of knowledge of snake breeds is embarrassing. Yes definitely, that'd be fun to draw! =) Would you like colored or not colored?
Not colored is fine~

Alright, I'll have that done probably by tomorrow evening if that's okay? How much were you offering to pay again? ^^
100k o uo

Dangerous Genius

Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
[
You think you could do a pastel ball python?

Not colored is fine~

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
[

Not colored is fine~

Dangerous Genius

Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
[

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Clouxx
Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
[

Dangerous Genius

Sentinel of Anarchy
Clouxx
[

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Clouxx
[

Tipsy Prophet

Style 1-A, B
Style 2- A
Style 3- A

Price is your choice c:

Please quote me back wether you want my art or not c:

Thank you~

Other info in my shop, Link in siggy.

Dangerous Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clouxx's Sketch Shop
Prices / Examples are in the first post =) These are only called sketches because of the style they are drawn in. 100k minimum per drawing, +50k for color!

Clouxx's Realism
Prices / Examples are in the first post here as well. These range anywhere from 100k up as well, however colored costs more around 300k+ or so since it is traditional(hand drawn). =)

Quote me or Pm me if you're interested!

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers