Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Reindeer

OMGGG i've no valid anthro samples D: here's something to give you the idea of my skills though
x e r x e s s
OMGGG i've no valid anthro samples D: here's something to give you the idea of my skills though
im intrigued emotion_dowant

how do u work 4laugh

Golden Reindeer

Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s

how do u work 4laugh
intrigued? that's what i was aiming for > 3>

here's another very old sample but it shows a little the feline kind of faces i like to draw
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s

how do u work 4laugh

here's another very old sample but it shows a little the feline kind of faces i like to draw
lol

well, im quite particular about art crying i really want it to be full blown furry/anthro. also, i prefer 'cleaner' looks over like...idk how to explain, but i think you know what i mean

is that something that is doable?

Golden Reindeer

Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s

how do u work 4laugh

lol

well, im quite particular about art crying i really want it to be full blown furry/anthro. also, i prefer 'cleaner' looks over like...idk how to explain, but i think you know what i mean

the sample you've given in the first post is about what i'm thinking of and my first sample is about my idea of clean xP also i'm quite good with anatomy both human and animal
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s

how do u work 4laugh

lol

the sample you've given in the first post is about what i'm thinking of and my first sample is about my idea of clean xP also i'm quite good with anatomy both human and animal
well im going to be honest and say i like your art, but it is straying a bit from what im actually looking for. however, i feel like id like to give it a shot if you really can pull it off smile

what are your prices like?

Golden Reindeer

sorry i have to go help my mom be back in around 15 min if you care to wait > 3>
x e r x e s s
sorry i have to go help my mom be back in around 15 min if you care to wait > 3>
lol yeah thats fine

Golden Reindeer

Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s

how do u work 4laugh

lol

well im going to be honest and say i like your art, but it is straying a bit from what im actually looking for. however, i feel like id like to give it a shot if you really can pull it off smile

ok i'm back :3

well i think i can draw pretty much anything and as for the colouring fur it's just a texture so i'll figure it out easily xP and you can supervise :3 i'm quite adaptable so i think we can get what you want xD

as for the pricing i charge around 1-2mil for a normal fullbody
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s

lol

well i think i can draw pretty much anything and as for the colouring fur it's just a texture so i'll figure it out easily xP and you can supervise :3 i'm quite adaptable so i think we can get what you want xD

ok c:

all right ill give it a try, sure. ur hired 4laugh

but im going to be annoying and ask for WIPs lol

Golden Reindeer

Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s

lol

ok c:

yay! ^ 0^

sure that's ok but only when i'm finished will you know the full magnificence of it lol (nah i'm serious i don't know how it happens but in the end everything somehow gets miraculously right and starts to look different that the sum of pieces it originally was xD)
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s
Ashcroft The Cat
x e r x e s s

ok c:

yay! ^ 0^

sure that's ok but only when i'm finished will you know the full magnificence of it lol (nah i'm serious i don't know how it happens but in the end everything somehow gets miraculously right and starts to look different that the sum of pieces it originally was xD)
pm me and i'll give you details 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces