• Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
c00kie-l0ver
SoulfulMoon

Im glad you do !~ emotion_hug
And alright no rush ~
I hope you get lots of art. emotion_bigheart

Thank you very much for this ^^

Thanks, I wish you luck with your art and finding even more enjoyable requests to take on!

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
SoulfulMoon

Awww no problem, and thank you very much. I hope so too! emotion_hug

Tipsy Kitten

id love to try drawing any of your charas for you?? ♥
my samples are here headshot
waistup
i dont have set prices but ive been offered around 25-35bil for a waist up?
so you can offer that or anything you think my art is worth?

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
milkytears
id love to try drawing any of your charas for you?? ♥
my samples are here headshot
waistup
i dont have set prices but ive been offered around 25-35bil for a waist up?
so you can offer that or anything you think my art is worth?

Ah, sorry, it isn't quite what we're seeking but...good luck...!
SoulfulMoon

I'll have her send it right now <3
I would love to receive WIP's if it wouldn't be trouble ouo

[x] //dumps rlly messy sketch
uhm i haven't yet included all the details/headpiece cos i thought it would get too confusing as the sketch was messy enough :/
i will be adding them in the lineart stage tho
uhm so is her pose/expression alright? or is it too dynamic ovo
i also might make her a bit shorter if you want haha

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
mochamatcha
SoulfulMoon

I'll have her send it right now <3
I would love to receive WIP's if it wouldn't be trouble ouo

[x] //dumps rlly messy sketch
uhm i haven't yet included all the details/headpiece cos i thought it would get too confusing as the sketch was messy enough :/
i will be adding them in the lineart stage tho
uhm so is her pose/expression alright? or is it too dynamic ovo
i also might make her a bit shorter if you want haha

I can understand holding off on the headpiece at this point, it looks great to me so far! ^^
Expression and pose look aright to me for sure, not too dynamic at all ouo
She's a tall-ish character, age considered, so feel free to experiment with the height as you deem fit ouob
SoulfulMoon
I can understand holding off on the headpiece at this point, it looks great to me so far! ^^
Expression and pose look aright to me for sure, not too dynamic at all ouo
She's a tall-ish character, age considered, so feel free to experiment with the height as you deem fit ouob

[x] ovo quick update??
im half done on the lineart orz for the delay so many things popped up this week ;A;
i should be able to complete the art within a few days??
but yeh here's a quick update so you know where I'm at. //shuffles away

Ice-Cold Streaker

SoulfulMoon

Hello! ;3; Consider me for drawing Li Sung? She has a really cute design~ It seems anything that comes out of Tiner Me (rip) was cute

Samples:
Chibi: [x][x][x][x]
Full Body: [x][x][x]

Prices are usually around 25b+ for either style~
Also...I think I recognize you two from somewhere....might just be because of your usernames and from me creeping around the art threads for so long sweatdrop

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
missmadnessx3

Woopsies, I need to get the waifu to close this thread, haha.. But I'd like to accept this anyways, I love your style <3
And yes, you've seen me before, I'm not sure if you saw Death by fisting before though but she gets around the art forums so it's likely, I commissioned art from you before of my OC Mizuki and another one called Evati.
Tinier me did have a way about making everything cute, RIP indeed... ;u;

Anywho Magical girl or Casual clothes? ^^
I'll pay 30bil for either in the fullbody~

mochamatcha

It's no problem, a little update here and there like this and I've got no problems waiting so you take it easy, Real life and unexpected circumstances are most important ouo
I love the progress so far, it looks great! Thank you for letting me know whats up ^^

Ice-Cold Streaker

SoulfulMoon
missmadnessx3

Woopsies, I need to get the waifu to close this thread, haha.. But I'd like to accept this anyways, I love your style <3
And yes, you've seen me before, I'm not sure if you saw Death by fisting before though but she gets around the art forums so it's likely, I commissioned art from you before of my OC Mizuki and another one called Evati.

Ah yeah I remember those OC's! >w< You were actually one of the first ones to commision me on gaia ;3; And Yeah, I've definatly ur wifu around the art form before then-

I miss tiner meeee even if I hardly used it qqqqqqq
I'd love to draw her in her Magical girl cloaths if thats okay with you~ Just send over a trade my way and I'll get started~

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
missmadnessx3
SoulfulMoon
missmadnessx3

Ah yeah I remember those OC's! >w< You were actually one of the first ones to commision me on gaia ;3; And Yeah, I've definatly ur wifu around the art form before then-

I'd love to draw her in her Magical girl cloaths if thats okay with you~ Just send over a trade my way and I'll get started~

Yaaaas, I'm really glad I commissioned you too, I loved the results so much //still has the artsies tucked away safe and sound <3 Death by fisting has been requesting art of her OC, Marion, a lot recently so most likely saw her that way, haha! ouo

I know the feeling, I'd only played for a few months before it shut down.. ;u;
Magical clothes would be great! I'll get right on sending the trade~

Ice-Cold Streaker

SoulfulMoon
missmadnessx3
SoulfulMoon
missmadnessx3

Yaaaas, I'm really glad I commissioned you too, I loved the results so much //still has the artsies tucked away safe and sound <3 Death by fisting has been requesting art of her OC, Marion, a lot recently so most likely saw her that way, haha! ouo

I know the feeling, I'd only played for a few months before it shut down.. ;u;
Magical clothes would be great! I'll get right on sending the trade~

Ahhh hopefully you'll like these results as well ;3; I changed my art style a bit up since then, especially with my coloring style~

here you go~!

User Image

I was the same as you, played it for like a few months before it shut down ;3; never really got attached to it because of that but it was still sad to see it go-

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
missmadnessx3

Ahhh hopefully you'll like these results as well ;3; I changed my art style a bit up since then, especially with my coloring style~

here you go~!

User Image

I was the same as you, played it for like a few months before it shut down ;3; never really got attached to it because of that but it was still sad to see it go-

Different style but still super duper cute <3
As expected, I love the results! Thank you so much ^^
.//completes trade

Yeah, exactly ;u;
I wanted more time to explore the site but then it was goooone //sobs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items