Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf
Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf

ninja Sounds like a fun request

Are you up for the challenge? emotion_awesome

Ahaha I'd love to but I dont really have a...doll-y style XD""

I just checked out your DA account.
And even though you don't have that style, I do love your art.
I mean dayum, I'm kind of jealous. It's really good ♥

Ahaa ._." Im still practicing loads; I really wanna be able to do better on faces and stuff *sigh*
XD If I draw you its gona look a bit odd cause idk HAHAHA Dont feel confident ._." Might test it out later
After a nap..maybe.. 3hrs sleep .-.

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
Chamaellia
Chinami Mizuki
Chamaellia
Chinami Mizuki
Chamaellia
Chinami Mizuki

Oh did it not show for you?
gonk

Oh no I did force it to show
but the picture is so right emo

Oh
LOL
Yes, that it is rofl

XD
Estellae chan I have a few questions :3

Sure c:
Ask away!

give me a moment to find the right words to better express it n.n
but it is related to your experience in love, since it is my first time I dont know if things are normal or not n.nU

Fairy

Ray Artemis Darkwolf

Ahaa ._." Im still practicing loads; I really wanna be able to do better on faces and stuff *sigh*
XD If I draw you its gona look a bit odd cause idk HAHAHA Dont feel confident ._." Might test it out later

Ouch, why did you hardly sleep? D:
I never feel good if I don't get enough rest. I'm cranky for the rest of the day emotion_sweatdrop

I do hope that you get your rest hon, You really need it.
It's more important to take better care of yourself than worry about art.

Just let me know if you are up for the task later, and we can talk about it 3nodding

Fairy

Chinami Mizuki
Chamaellia
Chinami Mizuki
Chamaellia
Chinami Mizuki

Oh
LOL
Yes, that it is rofl

XD

Sure c:
Ask away!

but it is related to your experience in love, since it is my first time I dont know if things are normal or not n.nU

Sure thing hon.
If you don't feel comfortable asking here, just send me a private message.

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
Chamaellia
Chinami Mizuki
Chamaellia
Chinami Mizuki
Chamaellia
Chinami Mizuki

Oh
LOL
Yes, that it is rofl

XD

Sure c:
Ask away!

Sure thing hon.
If you don't feel comfortable asking here, just send me a private message.

okis >w<

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf

I never feel good if I don't get enough rest. I'm cranky for the rest of the day emotion_sweatdrop

Just let me know if you are up for the task later, and we can talk about it 3nodding

I dont even know. OH WAIT I DO
I promised a friend ill take them through a dungeon so i said il lwake up at 8am
But i got caught cleaning my apartment (cleaned kitchen, cleaning bathroom, cleaned garbagecans.....cleaned evreything i can think of then take a shower) And apparently the time went to 5am so fast >_>""""
Yeah. *sigh* Im sure ill crash later HAHHA

XD Sure I'll think on it *subscribes*
Im waiting on an RLC from another site >< Hoping that person picks meh~ I really do love their OC LOL

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
Chamaellia
Aorza
Chamaellia
Aorza

I would like to see how this turns out, so yes I accept.
Is there a set price range that you have for this art? Or do you want to establish a price after it's finished?
Also, do you need a list of what I am wearing?

The price depends on the size you want(a large edit will cost a lot more) do you have a caps on what price youre willing to pay?

Also, I'll post the picture of the avatar I'll be using to make sure it's a go with you before I start. I'll try to make is as close to your gaia avatar as possible

I don't need it to be big.
But, I am going to think about this a bit before I completely commit. I realized that prices are a bit crazy right now, and I'm not completely sure if I can give that much now because I just spent a huge chunk of my gold. e_e

is the small size alrite then? the one I posted as an example? You can name the price, as long as it's not unreasonable c:

Fairy

Ray Artemis Darkwolf
Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf

I promised a friend ill take them through a dungeon so i said il lwake up at 8am
But i got caught cleaning my apartment (cleaned kitchen, cleaning bathroom, cleaned garbagecans.....cleaned evreything i can think of then take a shower) And apparently the time went to 5am so fast >_>""""

Im waiting on an RLC from another site >< Hoping that person picks meh~ I really do love their OC LOL

Oh gosh,
cleaning does make the time go by faster. So I do know that feeling.
Although I kind of enjoy cleaning, its kind of relaxing for me.

Haha well I hope that you get that rest soon! Ya need it after working so hard on cleaning!
Btw thanks for subscribing 3nodding

Oooo that's pretty cool! What does their OC look like?

Fairy

Aorza
Chamaellia
Aorza
Chamaellia
Aorza

Is there a set price range that you have for this art? Or do you want to establish a price after it's finished?

The price depends on the size you want(a large edit will cost a lot more) do you have a caps on what price youre willing to pay?

Also, I'll post the picture of the avatar I'll be using to make sure it's a go with you before I start. I'll try to make is as close to your gaia avatar as possible

But, I am going to think about this a bit before I completely commit. I realized that prices are a bit crazy right now, and I'm not completely sure if I can give that much now because I just spent a huge chunk of my gold. e_e

is the small size alrite then? the one I posted as an example? You can name the price, as long as it's not unreasonable c:

Mm hmm the small size is fine.
Uhm.
is 9b alright?
Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf
Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf

Oh gosh,

Haha well I hope that you get that rest soon! Ya need it after working so hard on cleaning!

CANDY!! Did someone say candy?! Candy is my FAVORITE THING EVER!! Are you going to share some with me? (candy)

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
Chamaellia
Aorza
Chamaellia
Aorza
Chamaellia
Aorza

Uhm.
is 9b alright?

yeah that's alrite c:

is this okay for the base?

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf
Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf

Oh gosh,

Im terribly OCD crying "" *sighs* I even ridiculously cleaned a chair jsut cause it was so dusty it makes me SNEEEEZE LOL.
I love cleaning right before or after I do a drawing. Idk why but its so...inspiring? XD

Hmmm *pulls FB WIProgress*
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=790263127706735&set=a.145015335564854.28681.100001691640187&type=1
there HAHAHA

Fairy

Aorza
Chamaellia
Aorza
Chamaellia
Aorza

Uhm.
is 9b alright?

yeah that's alrite c:

is this okay for the base?

Yes, that base is fine c:
For the late reply, I was tired last night and Ive been busy this morning

Fairy

Ray Artemis Darkwolf
Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf
Chamaellia
Ray Artemis Darkwolf

Oh gosh,

Im terribly OCD crying "" *sighs* I even ridiculously cleaned a chair jsut cause it was so dusty it makes me SNEEEEZE LOL.
I love cleaning right before or after I do a drawing. Idk why but its so...inspiring? XD

Hmmm *pulls FB WIProgress*
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=790263127706735&set=a.145015335564854.28681.100001691640187&type=1
there HAHAHA

Haha awe.
I prefer a clean house hold in general. I hate it when my house is dirty, it drives me crazy.
And that makes sense, dust makes my nose itchy too ><

And that's a pretty neat OC, I like the snake theme c:

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
Chamaellia

Yes, that base is fine c:
For the late reply, I was tired last night and Ive been busy this morning

alrite c: any desired text on it?

Quick Reply