Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Meriko's Art Request Thread

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to my art request thread. ^^ First post contains general information, second post contains art fund, third post contains information and references on characters to be drawn, and the fourth post contains artwork received.

If you are amenable to the guidelines set down in this first post, see an item or item(s) that you would like to have as payment in the second post, and find something that you'd be willing to draw in the third post, please fill out the form below and post it as a reply to this thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good to Know: (updated Feb 19th)
I wish to have certain editing rights to any artwork I purchase, so that I am free to re-size and cut-down in order to make thumbnails, or to add text if I wish to use it as a character reference, and such things. This is negotiable if you are not willing to allow me to do this.

I am open to receiving links to shops provided there are slots open at the time you link me. I am also open to checking out art auctions provided that the end date is within a fortnight or there is an autobuy.

I am not looking to purchase artwork with anything except for Gaia gold or items at this time. I am not looking to do art trades at this time (unless you're Eijirou). I am not open for commissions at this time (unless you're willing to overpay me to such a degree that everyone will tell you you're in-freaking-sane; we're talking early 2003 MCs).

I enjoy all sorts of media, however I am looking for a certain level of quality, so please do not offer me camera-phone photos of crayon pieces drawn on binder paper. I am open to comic strips, manga and other alternatives to single portraits. Please do not take it personally should I not wish to trade with you; I am a weird sort of picky. Thank you~ heart

Form: (not necessary if you're just leaving a link to an art shop or auction)
[size=24][b][color=deeppink]*waves hands furiously to get Meriko's attention*[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Links to Samples:[/b]
[b]Desired Payment:[/b]
[b]What You are Willing to Draw for Me:[/b]
[b]Approximately How Long it Will Take to Draw:[/b]

Links to Samples: Please give me at least three recent examples of your artwork.

Desired Payment: Please be specific and state a set amount of gold or pick an item/items from my art fund in post #2. If you're willing to haggle, please be sure to make note of that as well.

What You are Willing to Draw for Me: Please be specific and tell me what medium you would use, how much of the body you are willing to draw, whether there are any extras such as background included, et cetera.

Approximately How Long it Will Take to Draw: Please be honest. I am perfectly willing to wait, but I want to know in advance about how long the wait will be.

Current Trade List:

Deceptiprune - KiKi Kitty for a bust shot of one of my girls. (Sent PM inquiring about possibility of cancelling 01/29/12.)

neg - Steel-Plated Ninja Band for a fully rendered waist-up of Grey and a pencil portrait of Mouse. (UPDATE: Mouse sketch rec'd but Grey is canceled due to real life concerns. Re-negotiating payment. Sent trade for 1.5M instead for just the pencil pic of Mouse. Art rec'd and saved.)

leinef - Chuchip's Blessing and Mercury's Moon for two full body watercolors (Merro, Grey) with background. (05/05/11 delayed, cancelling ok. 01/29/12 cancelled trade and PM'd artist to explain.)

lemonaiden - Thank You Letter For June 2007 for a waist-up of Eilande with a simple background. (Sent PM inquiring about possibility of cancelling 01/29/12.)

Siafoam - 480k for color waist-up of Merro. (03/27/11 delayed, cancelling ok. 01/29/12 cancelled trade and PM'd artist to explain.)

keiyani - Thank You Letter For June 2007 for three small chibis of William, John and Merro. (Sent PM inquiring about possibility of cancelling 01/29/12.)

Sevas Tres - 480k for a color cg of William, John or Merro. (04/23/11 delayed, cancelling ok. 01/29/12 cancelled trade and PM'd artist to explain.)

Luc_iole - Jacked-Up Shirt, 2 x Ancient Katana, Horns of the Demon and Nano-C for a bust sketch of Eilande and a full body of Mouse. (Commission delayed. Got a sketch of Mouse, though. <3 Sent PM inquiring about possibility of cancelling 01/29/12 and sending part-payment for the sketch.)

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Meriko's Art Fund

I started off with an art fund of well over 500 million gold, but I have no idea how much I've already spent nor do I feel like re-calculating. XD

Available Gold: 24,000,000 gold.

Available Items: Subject to change as I sell off some of my inventory on the Marketplace and purchase artwork. I will probably save the "big ticket" items such as the Mini Nitemare Wings until later/last unless seriously tempted by some outrageously fine art.

Chill of Artemis
Opera Diva x 2
Winter Bride
Duchess Delacour x2
Ancient Naginata
Kuro's Induction
Homeroom
Chuchip's Blessing
Actaeon's Blessing
Mercury's Moon
Inari's Beads
Enchanted Book
Enchanted Book 8th gen
Enchanted Book 9th gen
Biancamella 5th gen
Azuramella
Yama no Tamago
Death Whisper
Picolitrosso's Urn
Kelp o' th' Loch
Gimpi
Fallen Wish x 2
Nano-C -- UNAVAILABLE: IN PROCESS OF BEING TRADED FOR LUC_IOLE ART
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 4th gen
Diapered Egg 3rd gen
Infernal Spirit 11th gen x 2
Masquerade
Masquerade 10th gen
Noel's Gift
Lyndexer's Journal
Reve Rouille
Reve Rouille 2nd gen
Reve Rouille 11th gen x2
Seracila Pendant x 2
Compass of Seidh
Brown Paper Bag
Thank You Letter For December 2006
Thank You Letter For June 2007 x 7
Thank You Letter For August 2009 x 4
Thank You Letter For September 2007
Mini Nitemare Wings
Angelic Sash
Emo Bag
Baby Seal Slippers
Bear Pajamas
Horns of the Demon x 2 -- ONE UNAVAILABLE: IN PROCESS OF BEING TRADED FOR LUC_IOLE ART
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Goti Clips
Demonic Pitchfork
Staff of The Angels
Angelic Bracelet
KiKi Kitty Plushie -- UNAVAILABLE: IN PROCESS OF BEING TRADED FOR ART.
Wind Security Blanket
CoCo Kitty Plushie x 2
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
G Blade
Dark Halo
Ancient Katana x 3 -- TWO UNAVAILABLE: IN PROCESS OF BEING TRADED FOR LUC_IOLE ART
Winter Rose
Mythic Hair
Demonic Anklets x 2
Mythrill Halo
Cloud
Angelic Lace
Nitemare Sash x 5
Scarlet Rose x 2
Bacchus
G Pin x 3
M Gaia Tshirt
Jacked-up Shirt -- UNAVAILABLE: IN PROCESS OF BEING TRADED FOR LUC_IOLE ART
Zombie G CORP Labcoat
GO Phones x 2
Snow Apple x 4
Santa's Gift
Pumpkin Stump
Human G CORP Labcoat
Christmas Charity Gift
S Gaia Tshirt
Nitemare Scarf
White Body Dye
Gaia-Tan
Kitsune Mask
Thank You Letter For July 2006

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Meriko's Art Requests

Thank you for considering drawing my character(s). Please stay true to physical descriptions for the characters themselves, but feel free to play around with the clothing. I am also open to the possibility of an alternate universe if medieval fantasy doesn't ring your bell. ^^

Auvren & Eilande

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Auvren - Male elf, appears to be in his twenties, well muscled but on the slender side. Straight golden blonde hair tied in a high ponytail that falls almost to the bottom of shoulderblades, thick bangs straight across forehead, one section of hair in front of left ear tied with brown leather thong threaded with three blue beads (matches Eilande's eyes) and attaching a white down feather and a dark green flight feather. Steel-blue eyes. Lightly tanned peachy skin. 6' 2". Serious, almost expressionless, only smiles and relaxes when alone with Eilande. Loves and is loved by Eilande.

Eilande - Female elf, appears to be in her twenties, medium build and moderately curvy. Straight wheat blonde hair half tied back that falls to her waist, somewhat wispy bangs longer on the sides than in the middle and slightly parted in the center. Bright midnight blue eyes. Lightly tanned peachy skin. 5' 10" (short for her race). Quietly cheerful, inquisitive and friendly, usually smiling closed-mouth. Loves and is loved by Auvren.

Clothing - Fabrics are usually very gathered and flowing or smooth and somewhat fitted. The cloth is usually dyed a natural, light color like the pale green of new leaves, the soft pink of a cherry blossom, the warm cream of a white rose, et cetera. Favored accessories are pearls and amber on gold, or beads in blues and greens that remind one of water and leaves. In addition to silky fabric, they also use feathers, fur and leather. Fabric is usually left plain but edges can be trimmed with embroidery or a dyed-on pattern.

Grey & Mouse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grey (early) - Male human, late teens/early twenties, scrawny and underfed. Straight silver hair cut longer on top and shorter on the bottom, bangs straight across forehead. Pale silver-blue eyes. Sickly pale, light olive skin. 5' 11". Moody, cynical, pessimistic and anti-social to the extreme. Never smiles. Neither loves nor hates; just can't give a crap. Generally wears high-necked, long-sleeved shirts and pants underneath long-sleeved robes that fasten up the front in the middle or to one side. Spends almost all of his time studying. Always dresses in white and greys. Dying of a heart-lung disease so strenuous activities is out, but coughing up blood is a go.

Grey (later) - Male human, appears to be in his early thirties, well-muscled but lean. Straight silver hair cut longer on top and shorter on the bottom, bangs straight across forehead. Pale silver-blue eyes. Light olive skin. 5' 11". Very serious and business-like. Fiercely protective of his few loved ones but has no room left in his heart for others beyond this. Can act polite, courtly and even friendly but it's an act. Loves and is loved by Mouse. If he's not wearing one of his robes, he tends to layer shirts and tunics, but still keeps his throat, torso and arms well-covered. Prefers various shades of grey, pale green and pale blue.

Mouse (early) - Female mouse, young, plump. Pale grey fur. Black eyes. Approximately 4" when sat back on her haunches. Inquisitive, sensitive, timid. Grey's pet, forced on him by his Master.

Mouse (later) - Female elf, appears to be in her late teens/early twenties, slender and flat chested. Straight pure white hair of uniform length down to her knees or calves, no bangs. Bright midnight blue eyes. Pale skin. 5' 5" (unnaturally short for an elf, because she's not truly one). Quiet almost to the point of being mute, devoted to those she cares for, so given to dreamy drifting that some might think she's not really all there, mentally. Loves and is loved by Grey. Treated by Eilande almost like a pet. Prefers simple dresses with long, flowing skirts in floral colors.

Merro, John & William

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merro (noble) - Female human, late teens, slender and flat chested. Straight black hair of uniform length down to her waist, no bangs. Dark blue eyes. Light olive skin. 5' 4". Usually acting the scornful highborn lady, sometimes descending into the stubborn highborn brat. Obsessed with and unable to obtain her father's love and approval.

Merro (apprentice/knight) - Female human, late teens/early twenties, slender and flat chested. Straight black hair cut in uneven layers down to a couple of inches past the top of her shoulders, usually parted on her left, heavy bangs. Dark blue eyes. Light olive skin. 5' 4". Generally frowning in concentration, frustration, confusion or exertion. Sometimes laughs and then usually get embarrassed at having done so. Has a love/hate relationship with William and a hate/hate relationship with John.

John - Male human, early thirties, well muscled but not bulky. Slightly waved medium brown hair cut a bit haphazardly into layers, longer on top and shorter on the bottom, segmented bangs across forehead. Brown eyes. Tanned fair skin. 6' 0". Serious, cautious, methodical and exacting. Laughs and smiles and jokes with some, not so much with others. Is drawn to Merro but is incapable of trusting her or allowing himself to love her in a conventional sense. He is Merro's Mentor and William's younger brother.

William - Male human, late thirties, well muscled but not bulky. Slightly waved medium brown hair down to four or five inches past the top of his shoulders, usually parted on his left, slightly shorter in front than in back, usually tied in a low ponytail that allows a few sections of hair to escape. Brown eyes. Tanned fair skin. 6' 1". Very good humored, optimistic, impulsive and has complete confidence in himself which makes him insufferable to some and captivating to others. He is John and Merro's Commander and John's older brother. Takes a greater than usual interest in her but it's more like she's a project or pet than a lover or wife. The kind of guy who is friends with everyone and isn't close to anyone.

Knight's Uniform - Padded shirt, pants, and boots with a midnight blue tunic trimmed in silver over this. Chainmail or leather can be worn under the tunic or armor layered over it. If half-mail (pauldrons + cuirass + vambraces + greaves) is worn, the tunic is replaced with a tabard secured with lacing up the sides.The tunic and tabard have a gryphon rampant embroidered on the chest in silver. Swords vary but are usually on the slender side with a hand-and-a-half grip. Daggers and other close-quarter weapons are also favored.

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Meriko's OC Art Collection
Current Favorite

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Auvren & Eilande

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grey & Mouse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William, John & Merro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miscellaneous

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
*waves hands furiously to get Meriko's attention*
Links to Samples: ???
Desired Payment: I don't accept Gold until i finish the art
What You are Willing to Draw for Me: Eilande if thats alright, 'm better at drawing girls then boys
Approximately How Long it Will Take to Draw: 3 days

Captain Goldshanks heart

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Captain Goldshanks: Thank you, but I sort of need to see samples of your artwork before I can decide whether I want to commission you, and you didn't mention how much gold you would want in payment. ^^
When you say alternate universe to medieval fantasy, do you mean with the same characters but in different outfits? Or a completely different set of characters?

Invisible Sweetheart

Links to Samples: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/jessicatheanimefreak/GaiaOnline%20Avi%20art/chibiprder.png
Something like that XD
Desired Payment: Well, gold is always nice XD
What You are Willing to Draw for Me: Eilande looks lovely~
Approximately How Long it Will Take to Draw: A week at the most. >w<;

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lemonaiden
When you say alternate universe to medieval fantasy, do you mean with the same characters but in different outfits? Or a completely different set of characters?

I was talking about the same characters, but in different outfits. :3 I do have other characters too, if you really want something out of my inventory but the current set of OCs aren't ringing your bells.

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
JesstheOtaku: Thank you for posting, but I shall pass. ^^ Very cute though. The pose is adorable. XD

Invisible Sweetheart

Meriko
JesstheOtaku: Thank you for posting, but I shall pass. ^^ Very cute though. The pose is adorable. XD

Alrighty then~

And thanks! XD I think it came out well. I usually have this weird thing where my chibi couples never really touch or interact. I'm starting to get over it. XD

Anyways, good luck with your request~
so much funds =o
Meriko

I was talking about the same characters, but in different outfits. :3 I do have other characters too, if you really want something out of my inventory but the current set of OCs aren't ringing your bells.
I'd love to see your other OCs. <3

But here's a form if you want to see what I can do before you put effort into digging out those other characters. razz

Links to Samples: DA
Desired Payment: 1m for a waist up normal. 800k for an animated chibi.
What You are Willing to Draw for Me: I'll let you know when I see your other OCs. xDD <3
Approximately How Long it Will Take to Draw: At most a week.

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Renge the Great
so much funds =o

Six years of item-whoring. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff