Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hero

Bell Pepper - How strange! I wonder if photobucket is temporarily down...

EDIT: Strange! I'm not having any problems loading the photobucket pics. Huh. confused

How does your pricing work?

Rainbow Hero

Doo-di-doo-di-doo...

Rainbow Hero

Rainbow Hero

Rainbow Hero

::watches snow::

Rainbow Hero

Rainbow Hero

I cannot for the life of me get the colors balanced on my monitor! Grrrrrrr!

Rainbow Hero

Rainbow Hero

Heavens to Murgatroid!
* snugs & subscribes * heart

I didn't know you were a fellow art whore ^^ I love your title! It makes me pop too <333

You've got your self a annoying bumper now whee

And thank you for your comment ^^ heart

Rainbow Hero

heart Annoying bumpers make the bumping go faster, since I sometimes have to list fruits/vegetables/3-syllable words that begin with the letter "m" to keep myself occupied. >.> I'm always happy for some company.

Yes, I'm hoping one day to have a massively huge art collection that makes people weep with envy. Until then, here I have planted my thread, and here I will stay! Rawr! Art! rofl
Casrial
Bell Pepper - How strange! I wonder if photobucket is temporarily down...

EDIT: Strange! I'm not having any problems loading the photobucket pics. Huh. confused

How does your pricing work?

6k for CGed fullbody?
Casrial
heart Annoying bumpers make the bumping go faster, since I sometimes have to list fruits/vegetables/3-syllable words that begin with the letter "m" to keep myself occupied. >.> I'm always happy for some company.

Yes, I'm hoping one day to have a massively huge art collection that makes people weep with envy. Until then, here I have planted my thread, and here I will stay! Rawr! Art! rofl

I love what I can see of the art you've had done so far ^^ Some great pieces! Indeed, I've been thinking of cracking open a request thread myself (seems everyone's doin 'em!), haven't really had time until recently, but think it might save me some effort lurking the forums and also be a dandy place to chat smile I always seem to find I meet the best people in some of the art forums ^^ And I'm not an artist XD

Rawr! For art indeed! My collection grows too, mostly not on display, I need to scrap and remake my journal to showcase my arts. I love art of any style or quality, from stick figures to professional grade manga or anime, but kinda have one or two favourites I continually hound with fresh commissions.

I love your OC too ^^ Nice description and character, not too detailed or too simple and just the right amount of info. I don't really have an OC for this ava, or at all really, it's just constant avi arts <33

And happy easter <33 heart I can get a little talkative sometimes ~
Name: Leihrai
Samples: |x||x||x||x||x|
Prices: 10k+
What/who you'd like to draw: Casalope

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items