Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Bell Pepper - How strange! I wonder if photobucket is temporarily down...

EDIT: Strange! I'm not having any problems loading the photobucket pics. Huh. confused

How does your pricing work?

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Doo-di-doo-di-doo...

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

::watches snow::

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

I cannot for the life of me get the colors balanced on my monitor! Grrrrrrr!

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Heavens to Murgatroid!

Hygienic Swapper

* snugs & subscribes * heart

I didn't know you were a fellow art whore ^^ I love your title! It makes me pop too <333

You've got your self a annoying bumper now whee

And thank you for your comment ^^ heart

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

heart Annoying bumpers make the bumping go faster, since I sometimes have to list fruits/vegetables/3-syllable words that begin with the letter "m" to keep myself occupied. >.> I'm always happy for some company.

Yes, I'm hoping one day to have a massively huge art collection that makes people weep with envy. Until then, here I have planted my thread, and here I will stay! Rawr! Art! rofl
Casrial
Bell Pepper - How strange! I wonder if photobucket is temporarily down...

EDIT: Strange! I'm not having any problems loading the photobucket pics. Huh. confused

How does your pricing work?

6k for CGed fullbody?

Hygienic Swapper

Casrial
heart Annoying bumpers make the bumping go faster, since I sometimes have to list fruits/vegetables/3-syllable words that begin with the letter "m" to keep myself occupied. >.> I'm always happy for some company.

Yes, I'm hoping one day to have a massively huge art collection that makes people weep with envy. Until then, here I have planted my thread, and here I will stay! Rawr! Art! rofl

I love what I can see of the art you've had done so far ^^ Some great pieces! Indeed, I've been thinking of cracking open a request thread myself (seems everyone's doin 'em!), haven't really had time until recently, but think it might save me some effort lurking the forums and also be a dandy place to chat smile I always seem to find I meet the best people in some of the art forums ^^ And I'm not an artist XD

Rawr! For art indeed! My collection grows too, mostly not on display, I need to scrap and remake my journal to showcase my arts. I love art of any style or quality, from stick figures to professional grade manga or anime, but kinda have one or two favourites I continually hound with fresh commissions.

I love your OC too ^^ Nice description and character, not too detailed or too simple and just the right amount of info. I don't really have an OC for this ava, or at all really, it's just constant avi arts <33

And happy easter <33 heart I can get a little talkative sometimes ~

Hygienic Swapper

Name: Leihrai
Samples: |x||x||x||x||x|
Prices: 10k+
What/who you'd like to draw: Casalope

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers