Greedy Fox

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

I'm not sure why everyone is so negative about the Star Wars/Disney thing. Disney can't do anything worse to the universe than Lucas himself has.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Casrial
I'm not sure why everyone is so negative about the Star Wars/Disney thing. Disney can't do anything worse to the universe than Lucas himself has.

I have no problems with it. Disney acquired Pixar, Marvel, and now Lucasfilm. I'd like to see the new direction Lucasfilm makes from here on. As for the pic, I just wanted a few yucks xd

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Skye River
Casrial

I have no problems with it. Disney acquired Pixar, Marvel, and now Lucasfilm. I'd like to see the new direction Lucasfilm makes from here on. As for the pic, I just wanted a few yucks xd

xd I've seen some people who are really, really negative about the whole thing. It's like they've forgotten about Jar Jar Binks entirely and how much Disney had nothing to do with that.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Casrial
Skye River
Casrial

xd I've seen some people who are really, really negative about the whole thing. It's like they've forgotten about Jar Jar Binks entirely and how much Disney had nothing to do with that.

Remaking the original got to me. Seeing Greedo shoot first was blasphemous.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

I'm not sure why they "fixed" the who shot first question.

Greedy Fox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces