Welcome to Gaia! ::

8D hey, I remember drawing Casrial years ago!

My art styles have changed quite a bit since then, if any of them catch your interest?

Name: Janish
Samples: deviantArt (I experiment all over the place, I really don't have one fixed style. Here are some of my less experimental arts: chibi 1 chibi 2 non-chibi sketchy pony! *lol*)
Prices: Ranges from 40k (chibis/sketches) to 100k (non chibi half body) up to bribe
What/who you'd like to draw: Cas

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Casrial
Yeah, sometimes I can't click on some of my buildings for my cash, and sometimes the things I'm supposed to find to make buildings don't show up as clickable items.

I've been having problems renting on someone's land. For some reason, there's no way I can get my application approved. The button to send an application hasn't shown up. gonk

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Janish
8D hey, I remember drawing Casrial years ago!

My art styles have changed quite a bit since then, if any of them catch your interest?

Name: Janish
Samples: deviantArt (I experiment all over the place, I really don't have one fixed style. Here are some of my less experimental arts: chibi 1 chibi 2 non-chibi sketchy pony! *lol*)
Prices: Ranges from 40k (chibis/sketches) to 100k (non chibi half body) up to bribe
What/who you'd like to draw: Cas

I remember! I love your chibis, especially the Chibi Chi one--so cute! I'd love another one of Cas. I'll start the trade!
Casrial
I remember! I love your chibis, especially the Chibi Chi one--so cute! I'd love another one of Cas. I'll start the trade!

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

A sketch portrait and a chibi like this are 40k, the full body type you mentioned takes me quite a bit more time to draw <_<

(I haven't drawn any Gaia requests in that style, so they aren't priced yet..)

Greedy Fox

Lonely Phantom

Witty Genius

10,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
Stop spamming!!! :p heart

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Greedy Fox

Cryostix
Stop spamming!!! :p heart

Nein! stressed

Hehehe~

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Janish
Casrial

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

A sketch portrait and a chibi like this are 40k, the full body type you mentioned takes me quite a bit more time to draw <_<

(I haven't drawn any Gaia requests in that style, so they aren't priced yet..)

That's not quite what I understood from your first post--you said a chibi was 40k, and you linked fullbody chibi samples. If you're changing your mind about your prices/offering, I can cancel the trade until you figure out, then we can re-negotiate?
Casrial
That's not quite what I understood from your first post--you said a chibi was 40k, and you linked fullbody chibi samples. If you're changing your mind about your prices/offering, I can cancel the trade until you figure out, then we can re-negotiate?

Alright then, I'll take the blame for bad wording.

What I meant was that my art ranges from 40k at the lowest (sketches and very simple, non-fullbody chibis) all the way up to the higher range of prices. I didn't specify what size of chibi was 40k, nor that all my chibis were worth 40k.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Janish
Casrial

Alright then, I'll take the blame for bad wording.

What I meant was that my art ranges from 40k at the lowest (sketches and very simple, non-fullbody chibis) all the way up to the higher range of prices. I didn't specify what size of chibi was 40k, nor that all my chibis were worth 40k.

If you'd like to list specific prices and what would be part of the package by choosing that one, you can do so now and we can continue to negotiate. For now, I think I need to cancel the trade, because I'm not clear on your pricing system at all. If the samples you provide aren't representative of the product you're offering you can understand how that could be confusing and concerning to a buyer. The two chibis you initially linked are nothing like the third one you linked in size, and the size of the smaller one leaves me unclear on if they are similar in style as well.
Casrial
If you'd like to list specific prices and what would be part of the package by choosing that one, you can do so now and we can continue to negotiate. For now, I think I need to cancel the trade, because I'm not clear on your pricing system at all. If the samples you provide aren't representative of the product you're offering you can understand how that could be confusing and concerning to a buyer. The two chibis you initially linked are nothing like the third one you linked in size, and the size of the smaller one leaves me unclear on if they are similar in style as well.

I believe I did mention in my original post that I experiment a lot and draw in a many different styles. The samples I provided were representative of a subset of the "products" I am capable of offering, whereas the price range was intended to encompass ALL of my art as shown on deviantArt. I am mildly offended that you imply that the actual quality of my art is lower than my provided samples.

I don't have a pricing system. At least, I haven't for the last 2 years or so. I don't take a businesslike approach to my art, which I don't view as a product to be sold for profit. The purpose of the price range was to give a general idea of how much you would expect to pay, and I would try to price a specific size/style after you had indicated what style you were interested in.

(If you wanted up-front prices for every single one of my styles, then well, my first post would have been very long.)

Having said that, consider it off. Best of luck in your quest for more art.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Janish
(If you wanted up-front prices for every single one of my styles, then well, my first post would have been very long.)

Having said that, consider it off. Best of luck in your quest for more art.

I didn't get that impression from your initial post; unfortunately, I've learned caution is necessary when things that once seemed clear no longer are.

In any event, thank you for stopping by.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas