Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Lonely Phantom

Casrial
Kiss the Kitty
Casrial
Kiss the Kitty
name : kiss the kitty
price range: starts at 500g... ups with difficulty and stuff...
samples: i can post some if you want... or yo9ou could just click my sig... ot will take you my arytshopp...
willing to draw... : your choice... anything you want... namre it!!

Hm... How much would it cost for you to draw Harlequin and Casrial?

hows 4k sound? they sound fairly tough and they will take a bit of time... but does that sound fair to you? if not lets haggle...

Can you post a few samples of what you're offering to do for 4k?

ill do full body shots of each of them individually and a pic of cas giving harle flowers.. hand done and colored... backgrounds and such... id show you samples but i havent done anything like this... ill do them, and see what you think.. if you think the set is worth the 4k then youll pay it... if you dont then i guess you wont... but maybe ill get lucky and youll think the set is worth more than that then youll tip me well sweatdrop heart sweatdrop thast what ill do... yes yes...

Magnetic Lunatic

Band Buddies Yes, I managed to get to my friends. Anyway, this was just something I decided to do and it happens to be me as a female, and Cas. So, there we have it!

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Kiss the Kitty
Casrial
Kiss the Kitty
Casrial
Kiss the Kitty
name : kiss the kitty
price range: starts at 500g... ups with difficulty and stuff...
samples: i can post some if you want... or yo9ou could just click my sig... ot will take you my arytshopp...
willing to draw... : your choice... anything you want... namre it!!

Hm... How much would it cost for you to draw Harlequin and Casrial?

hows 4k sound? they sound fairly tough and they will take a bit of time... but does that sound fair to you? if not lets haggle...

Can you post a few samples of what you're offering to do for 4k?

ill do full body shots of each of them individually and a pic of cas giving harle flowers.. hand done and colored... backgrounds and such... id show you samples but i havent done anything like this... ill do them, and see what you think.. if you think the set is worth the 4k then youll pay it... if you dont then i guess you wont... but maybe ill get lucky and youll think the set is worth more than that then youll tip me well sweatdrop heart sweatdrop thast what ill do... yes yes...

Alright, that sounds good. I'll start the trade for 4k. ^_^

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Nu Blaze
Band Buddies Yes, I managed to get to my friends. Anyway, this was just something I decided to do and it happens to be me as a female, and Cas. So, there we have it!

Wow--that's awesome! whee Thanks, Dad! I love how it turned out! heart heart heart

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

bump! heart

Magnetic Lunatic

Casrial
Nu Blaze

Wow--that's awesome! whee Thanks, Dad! I love how it turned out! heart heart heart

Thank you, thank you... I feel it needs to be colored, sadly I have little to no knowledge in the area. sweatdrop

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Nu Blaze
Casrial
Nu Blaze

Thank you, thank you... I feel it needs to be colored, sadly I have little to no knowledge in the area. sweatdrop

::glomps:: I like it a lot. ^____________^

Magnetic Lunatic

Casrial
Nu Blaze
Casrial
Nu Blaze

Than my job as a parent is... not really at an end, but just beginning I suppose.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Nu Blaze
Casrial
Nu Blaze
Casrial
Nu Blaze

Than my job as a parent is... not really at an end, but just beginning I suppose.

Hehehe EXCELLENT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces