Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Delightedly
Samples: My store is linked in my siggy. smile
Prices: Cheapest 7750 for a very simple bust of one char... Prices get higher for better quality, as one would expect.
What/who you'd like to draw: I love CUTE. I like drawing people being snazzy or adorable. Cute is where i specialize though. I like bright colors, i like having fun with art.... but having enough direction to know what you want me to draw. smile
Mostly, i like drawing. wink

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Thanks for the bump, Dirty Pads. ^_^ Cute picture!

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Delightedly - hmmm. I like your style in this picture, and I like your style in this sketch.

If I'm understanding your pricing right, a single full-figure sketch would be 14k, right? And a couple full-figure colored digital art would be 23k?

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Casrial
Delightedly - hmmm. I like your style in this picture, and I like your style in this sketch.

If I'm understanding your pricing right, a single full-figure sketch would be 14k, right? And a couple full-figure colored digital art would be 23k?

You're quite right. (though the first one is a single full-figure traditional sketch.)
And as is obvious my digital art style and my traditional styles are fairly different. In digital the grungey thickly worked style appeals to me, though if you wanted i could try to do a different coloring.
When it comes to traditional coloring, i'm good at doing bright colors, pure constant pigments.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Delightedly
You're quite right. (though the first one is a single full-figure traditional sketch.)
And as is obvious my digital art style and my traditional styles are fairly different. In digital the grungey thickly worked style appeals to me, though if you wanted i could try to do a different coloring.
When it comes to traditional coloring, i'm good at doing bright colors, pure constant pigments.

I would like to commission a full-figure colored digital couple art for 23k, then, of Casrial and Harlequin. Does that sound doable?
Casrial
Delightedly

I would like to commission a full-figure colored digital couple art for 23k, then, of Casrial and Harlequin. Does that sound doable?

Absolutely!
I'll put you on the list. it should be done in about a week or so. smile

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Delightedly
Casrial
Delightedly

Absolutely!

Fantastic! whee I'll start the trade. I was hoping for something darker for the two of them, with your lovely digital style. ^___^
Casrial
Delightedly
Casrial
Delightedly

Absolutely!

Fantastic! whee I'll start the trade. I was hoping for something darker for the two of them, with your lovely digital style. ^___^

Oooo, sounds like a blast! I'm all excited to work on it now!
I will accept the trade only when i've completed the art, btw. smile

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Delightedly
Casrial
Delightedly
Casrial
Delightedly

Absolutely!

And I'll confirm it when I've recieved the art. ^_^

If you're interested in doing something relating to Harlequin's death, I would be happy to provide you with the link to that RP.
Casrial
Delightedly
Casrial
Delightedly
Casrial
Delightedly

Absolutely!

If you're interested in doing something relating to Harlequin's death, I would be happy to provide you with the link to that RP.

I'd be more than willing to, if you'd like.
Feel free to provide the link.
I can't work on it tonight, because i'm leaving for a new years party in about ten minutes, but i'll be back tomorrow and will be able to check it out then.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Delightedly
Casrial

I'd be more than willing to, if you'd like.
Feel free to provide the link.
I can't work on it tonight, because i'm leaving for a new years party in about ten minutes, but i'll be back tomorrow and will be able to check it out then.

Sure thing! ^_^ Enjoy your party!

You can find the RP here-ish. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas