Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Swapper

Casrial
blaugh

How's your day going Cas, if I may call you Cas whee

Or your night, depending on what side of the planet your on XD
my shop is all open for you
but seems how I am lazy I am gonna let you pick a chacter for me if you like one of my styles
;D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25705103
^link to my shop

be warned, I am not that good :'D<3

Hygienic Swapper

Hygienic Swapper

Casrial
Leihrai
Name: Leihrai
Samples: |x||x||x||x||x|
Prices: 10k+
What/who you'd like to draw: Casalope

10k+? I love your ink drawings--are those 10k, or do they fall into the +?

Thanks~ X3
And by 10k, I meant by the drawing i'll do for you. And... nevermind the +. Just 10k is fine. Or... you can lower it if you want to~~ : D
I'll be drawing Casalope traditionally, colored and fullbody.
So... will you accept it?

Hygienic Swapper

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Leihrai
Casrial
Leihrai

Thanks~ X3
And by 10k, I meant by the drawing i'll do for you. And... nevermind the +. Just 10k is fine. Or... you can lower it if you want to~~ : D

Well, what I'm really interested in is your uncolored ink drawings. They have such wonderful detail. ^^; Would that be a different price?

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Twisted~Fairytale
Casrial
blaugh

How's your day going Cas, if I may call you Cas whee

Or your night, depending on what side of the planet your on XD

Cas is fine. ^_^ That's what my friends call you. Do you have a preferred name, or does "Twisted" suit you?

My day is going fine. I don't know how much I got done, but at least I closed my office door for a while and concentrated really hard. xd

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Bubbles is God - thank you for your offer, but I'm going to pass.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

::cha-chas::

Hygienic Swapper

Casrial

Cas is fine. ^_^ That's what my friends call you. Do you have a preferred name, or does "Twisted" suit you?

My day is going fine. I don't know how much I got done, but at least I closed my office door for a while and concentrated really hard. xd

Sweet ^^ smile

Twisted suits me fine. Or I don't mind Wozza, as it's my RL nickname 3nodding Window is really the only one who calls me Wozza on Gaia so far though XDD I think it must be an mutual Aussie thing cool whee But more Wozza'ing is always good <33

Glad your day went well mate ^^ I'm just starting 3 days off myself. But was called in this morning to take part in Control & Restraint refresher training at work. rolleyes Over now though, and so it's an easy three days relaxing at home, most likely on Gaia, just for something different whee
Casrial
Leihrai
Casrial
Leihrai

Thanks~ X3

Well, what I'm really interested in is your uncolored ink drawings. They have such wonderful detail. ^^; Would that be a different price?

Ah~ You want my uncolored ink drawings? Sure, why not. If that's what you want~ So, uncolored fullbody will only cost you 7k. ^^

And you want details, right? Hmmm... If you really want many details, then I might do another character for you aside from Casalope. Since... for me, Casalope only has a few details.

So... I might do Casrial for you, with many many many many many details as I can. xD
It'll be fine for me since I really love making details heart X3 And it'll only add you 250g (or lower, if you want) because of the details.

And... since I draw traditionally, should I photograph it or scan it? If I photograph it, the effects will somehow look like this. And the shiny effects there are just my silver metal gelpen(for the very small chains and all).
But if you want a really clean look, I'll have it scanned~

Oh yea, if I'll add Casrial, then should I still draw Casalope or nevermind? (In separate pieces, not together)

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Leihrai
Casrial
Leihrai
Casrial
Leihrai

Thanks~ X3

Ah~ You want my uncolored ink drawings? Sure, why not. If that's what you want~ So, uncolored fullbody will only cost you 7k. ^^

And you want details, right? Hmmm... If you really want many details, then I might do another character for you aside from Casalope. Since... for me, Casalope only has a few details.

So... I might do Casrial for you, with many many many many many details as I can. xD
It'll be fine for me since I really love making details heart X3 And it'll only add you 250g (or lower, if you want) because of the details.

And... since I draw traditionally, should I photograph it or scan it? If I photograph it, the effects will somehow look like this. And the shiny effects there are just my silver metal gelpen(for the very small chains and all).
But if you want a really clean look, I'll have it scanned~

Oh yea, if I'll add Casrial, then should I still draw Casalope or nevermind? (In separate pieces, not together)

Okay, let's have you do a detailed Casrial ink drawing for 7250g, if that's okay with you? I love how those samples of yours have turned out. The photograph looks wonderful to me. ^_^ May I start the trade? whee

Hygienic Swapper

Morning! *hugs*

Well, unless it's evening there, then the same compliment just with slightly different wording <33

All these art request threads have inspired me to start putting one together myself smile heart Just started the other day in fact ^^ I'm still building it XD

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Wozza! You're an Aussie then, hm? Oz is a country I've always wanted to go to. heart So, good morning to you!

Art request! surprised For Wozza!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces