21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pooboomie
Helloo~

Would you be interested in my art? 3nodding
Chibis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Non-chibi cell-shaded
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can do a painted chibi for Secret Character J + Licorne March, or a full-body cell-shaded for the two Snowlace Dancers. ^^
Xiyara

You have a cute style ~
But no thank you this time.

Hello!, How are you? , well this are mi samples, my min price fora bust is 5b and for a tight/waist up is 10b (you can also pay me with items in my wishlist. and the prices are negotiable)
      Thank you for reading

Melty_Jelly

Those are super cute * A *
I'd love a waist up for 10B ~
<3

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Pooboomie
                  Preview for you!
                  Let me know for any changes!
                  Once you've accepted the trade, I'll post the unwatermarked! <3
CandyDips
Pooboomie
                  Preview for you!
                  Let me know for any changes!
                  Once you've accepted the trade, I'll post the unwatermarked! <3

That looks so cute *v*
Trade finished <3

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Pooboomie
                  Cool, here you go! <3
                  User Image

Dainty Dreamer

18,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Samples:
User ImageUser Image

I don't have base prices in Gaia Gold, I work off of bribes~ I also offer RLCs if you work with those, also. If not, gold is fine~

Bashful Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pooboomie
(๑・`◡´・๑)

Quote Me Here !

Heyoo! I would really love to try and do something cute for you if you're interested. Samples are below, click the thumbnails for the full images. My usual prices range from 30bil to around 80bil for the top dollar stuff. If possible instead of gold I would really love two of your items depending on how much the price adds up to etc ; v ; The Rose Saga and Charming Yarn are the ones I'm eyeing. I can do colored lines, black lines, flat colors, simple shading, and basically any repeating pattern background you could want. I would however need a tektek of your avi if possible to see what everything is without the hassle of copy pasting everything over and over in the marketplace to find it.

tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out