Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emiyoyo
Some of you need glasses or to go back to first grade to learn how to read.

As for anyone else; Considering!~

I have a question for you, I re-read your first post over and over and I can't seem to see why your saying people can't read? Because if it's about offering RLC's then yes people are odviously going to offer that first before gaia gold... and it's doesn't say not to try... so that can't be it. Also from what I've seen the majority of people that posted have a type of anime style... so it can't be that either... is it because you want people to quote you?

Maybe if your looking for something very specific you should create a type of form, It may take extra time, but it would save you from some of the hassle's you maybe refuring to...?
KitvinX
Emiyoyo
Some of you need glasses or to go back to first grade to learn how to read.

As for anyone else; Considering!~

I have a question for you, I re-read your first post over and over and I can't seem to see why your saying people can't read? Because if it's about offering RLC's then yes people are odviously going to offer that first before gaia gold... and it's doesn't say not to try... so that can't be it. Also from what I've seen the majority of people that posted have a type of anime style... so it can't be that either... is it because you want people to quote you?

Maybe if your looking for something very specific you should create a type of form, It may take extra time, but it would save you from some of the hassle's you maybe refuring to...?

IMHO Anime style does not have semi-realism noses. So that is what I'm referring to. Seeing as the information I ask for is written there, in plain sight, I don't see the sense in creating a form. No I don't mind that people don't quote me, and if there's any additional information I need, I can simply quote them back--It's how I've always worked.

I'm just really upset by the fact that a few people feel the need to offer me art that isn't completely anime--Which is what I have on the front page that I want. And I also have in the opening post to make gold offers also, because I am not made of money. Who is?

I'm fine with sifting through the art--Because I'm not looking for anything in specific, but I am looking for anime art ONLY, or even cartoony. I'm just not a fan of the realistic nose style.

In any case, thank you for the suggestion. ~
Emiyoyo

IMHO Anime style does not have semi-realism noses. So that is what I'm referring to. Seeing as the information I ask for is written there, in plain sight, I don't see the sense in creating a form. No I don't mind that people don't quote me, and if there's any additional information I need, I can simply quote them back--It's how I've always worked.

I'm just really upset by the fact that a few people feel the need to offer me art that isn't completely anime--Which is what I have on the front page that I want. And I also have in the opening post to make gold offers also, because I am not made of money. Who is?

I'm fine with sifting through the art--Because I'm not looking for anything in specific, but I am looking for anime art ONLY, or even cartoony. I'm just not a fan of the realistic nose style.

In any case, thank you for the suggestion. ~

Ohh Okay I see, Uhm well anime has a huge range still, you got noses like full metal alchemist all the way to Inuyasha... then Naruto.... Thats kind of what I mean by being more specific because Semi-realism noses do exsist in anime, so many people will be confused by that, and from what I read your not specific about that.

As for Rlc's I agree, not everbody has alot of money to spend, how ever you don't have to pick everyone either, just because they offer doesnt mean you have to feel obligated, but I also agree that gaia gold prices should be submited with the rl prices. Like you asked for.

In my case I wont offer chibi's for gaia gold possibly ever; So on the off chance you might pick me I figure what the heck post anyways. I'm not forcing you to pick me and it's not that I havn't read what you wrote and I'm certianly not trying to take "advantage" of you???, But should I not post? because I don't know your set bugdet for RLC's? I couldn't know that unless your more specific...
KitvinX

Ohh Okay I see, Uhm well anime has a huge range still, you got noses like full metal alchemist all the way to Inuyasha... then Naruto.... Thats kind of what I mean by being more specific because Semi-realism noses do exsist in anime, so many people will be confused by that, and from what I read your not specific about that.

As for Rlc's I agree, not everbody has alot of money to spend, how ever you don't have to pick everyone either, just because they offer doesnt mean you have to feel obligated, but I also agree that gaia gold prices should be submited with the rl prices. Like you asked for.

In my case I wont offer chibi's for gaia gold possibly ever; So on the off chance you might pick me I figure what the heck post anyways. I'm not forcing you to pick me and it's not that I havn't read what you wrote and I'm certianly not trying to take "advantage" of you???, But should I not post? because I don't know your set bugdet for RLC's? I couldn't know that unless your more specific...

I've seen the art for all of the mentioned animes. It's very clear that they're anime, and their noses aren't realistic. I'm also fully aware that there are different styles, I've been art whoring for years, so you're not telling me anything new. I think saying 'anime-styled' is specific enough. Unless people don't know how to categorize their art, that's a different story. I'm allowed to have it open so that people can offer styles they have--I like unique styles too. What I'm saying is I don't want specifically realism, or semi-realism. That's my only limit, I don't see what's so hard to grasp.

Trust me. I don't ever feel obligated to spend my money on art that I'm not particularly interested in. If I felt obligated to pick people because they were offering RLC's don't you think I would have picked someone by now? If you also offer Gaia Gold commissions ( Which I know a few people who've offered only RLC do ) then that's what I'm talking about. If it's only RLC, trust me. I don't feel obligated to do anything. It's my money, and I'm free to be picky as I please.

And I never said anyone was taking advantage of me--If I did that was poor choice of wording. Excuse me for assuming, but it seems like you're taking everything I'm saying personally, when it honestly doesn't really pertain to you, or your post????? I don't understand that. LOL. I'm being picky because I've been known to get art before, that I wasn't particularly fond of the ending result with. So I'm being a bit more apprehensive about spending my money. Sorry if that bothers you? I mean, you don't have to stick around?

I'm free to express my frustration with my waifu in my thread, I would think. If I'm not pointing and bullying an individual out, then what's the point in your posts? I already said I'm fine with my thread as is, and I'm not changing it? I ask that you please stop.
To anyone else who feels the need to comment on the situation, please be fully aware that I am not insulting your art style in any way. Everyone has a preference in art in which they prefer. I'm really REALLY not trying to be mean, or a b***h, but I just really would like to see my characters in a more cartoony light.

If anything I said offends you, I apologize, however, it is frustrating when you do have specifics of what you do not want on the front of your page, and people offer the opposite. Not to say that everyone who has posted art in here has done so.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I've been art-whoring for years, and can clearly differentiate anime and semi realism. If you feel personally attacked by my posts in my thread, then don't.

If I don't quote you exactly, then there should be no need for it, unless you feel that you HAVE done something wrong. Please live, and let live. If you are taking is to heart that much, then please clear your mind.

I'm not really open to debate as of right now--Usually I would be, but I'm not. Remember that art is subjective.

Again apology to any and all who felt insulted. Was not my intention.
Emiyoyo
Quote this post.

Samples
Emiyoyo

I've seen the art for all of the mentioned animes. It's very clear that they're anime, and their noses aren't realistic. I'm also fully aware that there are different styles, I've been art whoring for years, so you're not telling me anything new. I think saying 'anime-styled' is specific enough. Unless people don't know how to categorize their art, that's a different story. I'm allowed to have it open so that people can offer styles they have--I like unique styles too. What I'm saying is I don't want specifically realism, or semi-realism. That's my only limit, I don't see what's so hard to grasp.

Trust me. I don't ever feel obligated to spend my money on art that I'm not particularly interested in. If I felt obligated to pick people because they were offering RLC's don't you think I would have picked someone by now? If you also offer Gaia Gold commissions ( Which I know a few people who've offered only RLC do ) then that's what I'm talking about. If it's only RLC, trust me. I don't feel obligated to do anything. It's my money, and I'm free to be picky as I please.

And I never said anyone was taking advantage of me--If I did that was poor choice of wording. Excuse me for assuming, but it seems like you're taking everything I'm saying personally, when it honestly doesn't really pertain to you, or your post????? I don't understand that. LOL. I'm being picky because I've been known to get art before, that I wasn't particularly fond of the ending result with. So I'm being a bit more apprehensive about spending my money. Sorry if that bothers you? I mean, you don't have to stick around?

I'm free to express my frustration with my waifu in my thread, I would think. If I'm not pointing and bullying an individual out, then what's the point in your posts? I already said I'm fine with my thread as is, and I'm not changing it? I ask that you please stop.

I didn't mean for you to take offence to what I said, I actualy think you took everything I said the wrong way, my conclusion was that I was agreeing with you, I was sideing with you. I think you wrote what you did cause your expecting a fight and thats wassn't my point.

I can grasp what your saying, but I can't wright out what I really want to say cause I'd end up writing a book... if it was face to face I think you would see that I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation.

whenyou say it doesn't pertain to me,it does cause I only offered RLC, and your wording on your first post would lead to the asumtion that I amtaking advantageofyou, say I think that in it self is poor wording. and nothing bothers me about spendingyour money the way you want to, that wassn't my point... I'm starting to think you quickly read what Iwrote and passedit off as flaming you and I'm realy not.

and don't tell me to stop it's just a friendly convo, your know I just want to see where your coming from, and try to understand you a bit more. there is nothing wrong with trying to get to know someone. But I wil apoligize for any mis-understanding that I wrote and you didn't like. that wassn't my intention.
KitvinX
I didn't mean for you to take offence to what I said, I actualy think you took everything I said the wrong way, my conclusion was that I was agreeing with you, I was sideing with you. I think you wrote what you did cause your expecting a fight and thats wassn't my point.

I can grasp what your saying, but I can't wright out what I really want to say cause I'd end up writing a book... if it was face to face I think you would see that I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation.

whenyou say it doesn't pertain to me,it does cause I only offered RLC, and your wording on your first post would lead to the asumtion that I amtaking advantageofyou, say I think that in it self is poor wording. and nothing bothers me about spendingyour money the way you want to, that wassn't my point... I'm starting to think you quickly read what Iwrote and passedit off as flaming you and I'm realy not.

and don't tell me to stop it's just a friendly convo, your know I just want to see where your coming from, and try to understand you a bit more. there is nothing wrong with trying to get to know someone. But I wil apoligize for any mis-understanding that I wrote and you didn't like. that wassn't my intention.

Well you did just come out of the woodwork with your response, and it just seems like you're trying to run my thread, I apologize. On the internet, and GaiaOnline in general, you can never tell when someone is being snarky, and rude, because..... Well, Gaia is just full of rude and snarky people.

.....But it doesn't pertain to you, because I didn't directly quote you. I never told you ' You're taking advantage of me' nor have I ever asked you ' Why are you only offering RLC. ' You chose to come back to my thread, and take offense to something that wasn't even directed towards you, and respond to it. That's not my problem. You chose to read over my thread, and try to find something in my wording to work in your favor, so that you could seem like a victim.

Also see, that's where you're assuming as you said. If you read the entire quote; 'Please if possible, list up RL prices, and Gaia gold prices. I'm reasonable when it comes to negotiating. Just please don't try to take advantage. ' It's talking about prices in general. In request threads, people like to bump up their prices the most. I'm starting to think that it isn't poor writing itself, but also poor reading and assumption.

Seeing as I don't find it friendly, and I never did... I'm asking you to leave. I'm not really open for debate, or open for being subtly insulted in a thread that's sole purpose is to get art in. I appreciate the notion, but the execution was carried out poorly. I don't wish to further discuss this, and ask that you kindly leave on a good note.

Again, I appreciate it. Apologize if I offended you--But I'm not up to this type of friendly convo. It's not very friendly at all, and I could have easily proved my point with the comment I had made that you quoted, but that would be pointing out others, which isn't nice at all. So instead of all this, I'd prefer if we agreed to disagree let this go, and carry on with our lives.

Revered Seeker

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Emiyoyo
Quote this post.

Hello, I love your characters and would be grateful if you considered me for RLC. =)
deviantART
For RLC, my timespan is a week at max.
As requested, my Gaia gold prices start at 50k.
However, the timespan for that is possibly more than a month.
If you look at the order post linked in my shop, you'll see why. =)
Thank you for your time!
Rin Moonsong

AAA. If you're interested in Trinity, I'd love to get her in your chibi style! You can PM me the details, and I'll send over the money! Thank you so much for offering,and reading everything. IEJIEJG.

Militant Cutesmasher

10,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Emiyoyo
Quote this post.

To be honest, I'm not sure what you mean about the noses, but I have a range of styles and I consider some of them anime. emotion_c8
I would post gold prices too, but I don't think you want to wait ten thousand years for your art emotion_8c

tumblr + rlc

I'm really interested in drawing Trinity. If not, good luck with your search, and I hope you find what you're looking for

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games