Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Characters are here.
( Don't post in that thread. Post here. )

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to come and look here. Currently I'm looking for art of four characters in particular. Please keep in mind that for RL commissions, I'm going to be very picky. I don't like spending a lot of money on one piece, and will only even consider it if the art is exceptional. I do NOT want semi-realism, or realism. These are anime characters, and I'd prefer to see them in an anime style. There's no form or anything. Just post up your username, prices, and examples, and if I want your art I will quote you if I'm interested.

Note: If I don't respond to you, it does NOT mean to requote yourself and ask if I've seen it. I see ALL the posts here. If I don't respond, it's not to be mean. Your art style is possibly not what I'm looking for at this time.

If you are going to draw any of these four--Please note. A) Trinity & Caius are Prince Passion's knights, and they act accordingly. B) Maceo and Passion are lovers, though it's complicated. C) Trinity and Caius are enemies of Maceo so they would not be friendly towards him, not even in your images.

Also, I like seeing WIPs. WIPs help me, help you, help me. So show me sketches, keep in touch with me, and we'll be fine.

Also it is REQUIRED that you give me a time span of how long it will take. Why? Not because I'm impatient, but because I want to know when I should start getting concerned over my art. IF you give me a time span, and your circumstances change---Don't be scared to contact me and tell me you need more time. I won't bite. I will get PISSED if you give me a time span, and you don't tell me you need more time. I love communication, and I love professional behavior when it comes to presenting your art.

I accept Chibi commissions, Regular, and even different styles if they appeal to me. Please don't show me a piece of art if you can't stick to that style. I don't care if it's your old style or not, if you can't do a style, then you should NOT be presenting it. Thank you.

ALSO; I am not made of money. I'm not looking for ONLY RLC. Please if possible, list up RL prices, and Gaia gold prices. I'm reasonable when it comes to negotiating. Just please don't try to take advantage.
Quote this post.

Dapper Member

Emiyoyo
Quote this post.

Your OCs are cute. Especially your prince and unicorn. ^ -^
I'm only accepting RL commissions right now due to college, but I hope I still interest you.
Samples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can mail the finished doll to you. c:

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Emiyoyo
Quote this post.

May I interest you in RL Commissions?+ wipwip

I'd really love to draw Trinity.I hope my traditional art style will suit your fancy.;u;
I will provide w.i.p.s through all stages of the art. We can discuss via pm as well.
Time frame is around a week.

Thank you and please consider^^
Hi I do Chibi art, Please click the spoiler and the following links if you like what you see! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff