Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome!

+1 1 100.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Trash

DA zombie RK
Willowspell
Not really... Hnng never sold chibis, only traded them as adopts and offered them in auctions orz
In my most recent auction a kind soul autobought a couple chibi for 100b... that's about it.
For busts I get offered items listed in the shop thread? Ranged from 15b-30b ish but idk anymore with the inflation + stopped checking price of items orz
If you're looking for a bust it'll probably be done sooner than November. November is for... big properly finished stuff like full colour fullbodies or illustrations yep

Oh. You had chibis listed as something you would draw, so I didn't know. >.<
So a bust of my oc character...Would you accept this: User Image

Sure~
...and like if you want the chibi you can just offer ; v ; I need to start selling them somehow orz

Moonlight Hunter

Willowspell
Sure~
...and like if you want the chibi you can just offer ; v ; I need to start selling them somehow orz

Alright. I think I'll stick to the one order for now. After that, if you're still interested, perhaps I'll make an offer for a chibi. <3

Trash

DA zombie RK
Willowspell
Sure~

Alright. I think I'll stick to the one order for now. After that, if you're still interested, perhaps I'll make an offer for a chibi. <3

okie dokes send the trade and I'll try to start asap~
Will send a wip when I'm done sketching/lining c:

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter