Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

PM me all selling information, please! - SEE SECOND POST

I'm going to make this super simple xD
I love art of all kinds. From super HQ to everything below c:
I am willing to spend from 1g to 15m on one piece of art.
Hmm...well, I love auctions, freebies, chibis, sexy, couple art, and well, I love everything!

Just if you want me to buy your art, PLEASE pm me! Do not post here! I will most likely be too lazy to read it, and you might end up being ignored, which will hurt both of us gonk

Please do not draw me before asking if I want to buy art, unless it is for free.

Well, on to my request!

I would like these avatars drawn:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Art of them can either be cute, innocent, or super sexy. Really anything. I wouldn't mind yuri art, if you are ok with it c:

Couples will be of the first two or the second two. The tektek layering is messed up on the last one, so go by the image on this page, not the one when you open tektek.

Do not be afraid to ask me anything, just remember, PM ME!!!
Thanks!!

I will do RLC, pm me about it. I am extremely picky about rlc, though.

Friendly Friend

Current big request: (Basically the only thing I am looking to buy)

I am looking for art that depicts how I used to feel. Well, at least the things that can be put into art. Generally loneliness, depression, anxiety, paranoia, fear, and self-harm. I am looking for VERY specific poses, and I won't stop until I find them. I will list the poses here with descriptions and reference pictures. All of these will include my most popular/favorite avatar: the blue one.

1. I want a piece with me looking up, surrounded by darkness, just sort of staring, with a blank expression, but dry tears streaming down my cheeks. Sort of like this, but being a fullbody, somewhat facing towards the camera, and upwards. This is a down-facin shot, or maybe a 70 degree angle. So not completely above.

2. I want another one depicting loneliness. I will put a reference picture, and you can take what you like from it. Reference

3. Another something that I simply thought would look great with my avatar, and that I have found myself doing, mostly because of fear and anxiety. This is what I am talking about. I would want a more frantic looking face though. Ultimately scared, as apposed to sad. Just sheer panic.

4. I started writing some poetry when I get depressed, and sometimes it helps. I always liked to write in red ink, so that is definitely required. So I want a shot of me sobbing, but trying to ignore it, while swiftly sketching out my thoughts. I need to be wide eyed, feeling scared, panicked, and overwhelmed with an undying sadness. This is the closest thing I could find...but try to go off of my description more. Also, I may or may not be listening to music, so having white earbuds in, and having the wires going down would be nice.

5. I want another, that is slightly graphic. I used to cut quite a bit. So I have to include this... I basically want a picture of me up against a wall, with the bangs covering my eyes, and blood seeping through my Lovely Lucie sleeves. The pose needs to be me being very stiff, with my arms by my side. Something like this, except obviously not smiling, and it has to fit my description. I just love that angle and how she fits into the frame.

6. I want another picture of my avatar straightening her curly hair while crying slightly. She will be wearing slightly different clothing, looking more goth/punk per se.

Ok, to clear things up before any confusion:

1. Loneliness/isolation
2. Confusion/isolation/empty
3. Fear/anxiety/panic
4. Frustration/depression/panic
5. Cutting/severe depression
6. Denial/not accepting self

So, if you want more detail about me, and what happened, and ultimately why I want this request, read this. Beforewarned: HUGE assed block of text awaits you. And I know my grammar is atrocious in this. I wrote this really fast, so my short term memory loss wouldn't steal away my quick thoughts.

There are some things I don't say, but I usually blatantly say it.

So basically, it all began at the end of my freshman year, the best year of my life. Everything was perfect. And I mean PERFECT. I had so many friends, my family was all happy, everyone loved each other, I had zero stress, and got amazing grades. Then I ******** up. It was late February, early March. I was having a party at my house, you know, having a grand old time, and we decided to use the ouija board. Nothing bad happened, we still had a lot of fun. But...I couldn't stop thinking about that night. I got addicted to the Ouija board, asking my friends to use it with me a lot. Still no problem!! Then I used it alone. That's where everything turned upside down. It was spelling the alphabet, and I didn't know what that meant. So I was having lots of fu and stuff, but then I said goodbye and put it away. Or so I thought...all of the sudden I had no control over my hand. It would float up in the air and point, and I couldn't put it down. So I freaked the ******** out. I started yelling and panicking, because I didn't know what was going on. I really didn't. All of the sudden, I couldn't communicate normally. As if I had just forgotten the entire English language. All I remember was a lot of yelling. My dad was yelling at me. He barely did at all that whole year. I didn't know what he was saying, though. But we had somewhere to go that night...a club. Where all my friends were. I couldn’t really say no, so I went. My dad and I usually walk up, so we did, as usual. But my hand was now talking to me…making shapes in the air by my hips. I later found out I couldn’t text anymore. Or type. Or even write with a pencil, because he would always be there, talking to me. Writing, or typing, and I couldn’t do anything. He was the only one I could actually communicate with. But that’s in the future. Heading back in time a bit…that night at the club with my dad, I was still out of it, but I managed to be able to talk to people. But everyone could tell I was a mess. My best friend at the time, took me into the hallways privately and asked me what was wrong. So I told her about the Ouija board. Then my hand lifted up and pointed. I told my friend “He wants you to ask him something”, Then I started crying. A lot, since I couldn’t put my hand down. So she just sort of looked at me. Not knowing what to do. I can now see she was probably really scared for me. So when I finally recovered, we went back to the main room. So that was generally day one.

After that, I was so disconnected. I would stand still for long periods of time, either having my hand float around, or he would talk to me. I found out that the spirit talking to me was Greg William Woods. He was a 10 year old boy that died in 1950 in Boston. And, he did act like a 10 year old boy. He was extremely immature…making dumb jokes and stuff. But he could read my mind. I hated that about him. He also couldn’t tell me things that he used to know, such as the end of the world, and basically everything that Ouija boards knew. He told me that when he entered my body, he only knew what I knew. He told me that he would take me somewhere happy. That all I had to do was wait, and trust him. He would make me who I was meant to be. I knew my whole life, but he would make it come true. When I turned 17, I was going to kill myself, and go with him to my home. So he was just a sort of friend. But then this brought along a ton of other things. Such as fear. Excruciating fear every second, every minute. Just from sitting in a chair at school. I would be sweating a lot, gripping the table, and writhing in my seat. I would be breathing really hard, and it was as if I could feel time. So I went home almost every day. Then it got worse. There was paranoia. My French teacher was trying to make me kill myself. I turned into a ‘bad’ student, never showing up to class. I brought a book to school with me every day. I just read during class, and it always took me to another place, the only place I wasn’t scared. It was so great to have somewhere to help me not feel scared. It was amazing. But I was reading in my French class, so she took it away. So then I panicked. I begged for my book back. She got rude with me. I yelled a lot. Again, I didn’t know what I was saying. So I just stood there and bawled my eyes out as if the whole class wasn’t standing there staring at me. So my best friend (the same girl from the club), came over to me and hugged me. I don’t remember if she was crying or not. So I stood there for what seemed like an eternity, crying in her arms. It was then that I stopped going to school completely. Utterly afraid of that teacher, and just randomly scared in general.

Then one day in the midst of the problems with the teachers (This went on for a few weeks), one day at lunch, something absolutely horrible happened. Every day was a bad day, no a Hellish day. It was at lunch, and I got my food and went to sit with my friends, but I dropped my tray, so I started cussing and then started crying. My friend calmed me down, and I remembered I had extra lunch money in my sweater pocket to get another meal. Yes the money wasn’t there. Something was there in place of it. An ice cream coupon. Just a simple ice cream coupon that I got years before that from some thing I did as a kid. But as I looked at the coupon more, it wasn’t a normal coupon. It was coupon #666. So I lost it. I just sat there staring at the number. Then I felt Greg, but I fought him. I was shaking more than I have ever shook when I showed my friends, breathless. So my friend said we had to go, and brought me to the councelor’s office. So I sort of calmed down a bit from talking to her, weeping gently, a few hitched here and there. But then the councelor said my friend had to go back to class. She should not have done that. So I was ok for about a second. I started to be conscious of everthing. The clock on the wall, the music playing quietly in the background, the pencil scribbles from the secretary, then it was more than that. I started feeling me breath, faster, faster, I could feel the sweat trickling along my skin, I could feel my hands crumpling the paper. Then finally the councelor came out, and I jumped up and screamed at the top of my lungs, “I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!! I’m NOT SAFE!!! I’M NOT SAFE!!!”, so yah, she finally realized I wasn’t mentally stable. So she brought me into her office, closed the door, and called the crisis center, then my mom. I was weeping, holding my knees to my chest and rocking back and forth, mumbling “I’m not safe, I’m not safe” Then she started talking to me in the best way ever. She was extremely calm, asking me questions. I just stared at nothing and answered calmly as well. Then my mom showed up and hugged me like crazy, while talking to the councelor. Except I had no idea what was going on, so I just stood there, breathing in, and out, very slowly. I could have been asleep. So we went to crisis, and that was the first time I went to the hospital.

Then, my life started getting better. It wasn’t exactly freshman year, but it will never be that great. They put me on some medication, and it worked wonders. I met a lot of people like me, and we became friends. I was ok again. But I was left over with a lot of anxiety, and Greg was still there, but I could handle him better. This is not the happy ending. I wish it all ended there, but life is not that generous to us.

I went back to school, and rejoined the club I was once in. But everyone started treating me differently. No one talked to me, it seemed I had just suddenly lost all of my friends. They all turned against me. I tried to act like it wasn’t happening, but it was. I had lost all of my friends. Even my family….they were in denial that I had problems. They just didn’t understand. So I isolated myself from everyone. I even isolated me from myself. I began feeling no emotion. Just a robot, or a zombie. I started cutting, to remind me that I was real. It felt reassuring. But then the sadness finally hit me. I started getting extremely suicidal, and anxious, and left school again. I had panic attacks constantly. In my terms, a panic attack is when the heart sends out quick painful jolts of electricity through my veins, sometimes making me double over in pain. I would get bruises on my chest from putting pressure on it to try to relieve the anxiety. But the pills helped a lot. I could communicate with other people normally (Or what I thought was normally). The whole year was basically like this. I started getting slowly closer to my old friends, but it will never be the same. Then summer hit, and it was a long time without seeing anyone. I was content the summer, but awfully lonely. But I was ok with that. I got a therapist, after my psychiatrist recommended I get one. (I forgot to mention that I had a psychiatrist a few weeks into this all happening). And she helped a ton. This part is a bit fuzzy to me, but it isn’t significant.

Then once senior year started, we were all happy again, and I knew it was going to be a better year. It gets rather boring around this time. The only thing that was left after these 2-3 years was the anxiety, which is why I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. So I would get anxious a lot at school, and missed a lot of days. I ended up in the hospital again. One day, I don’t remember what happened, I just wanted it all to end. So I had a plan that after school, I would go to a bridge near where I lived, and jump off it onto a highway. But I stopped myself. I told my trusted councelor my plans, so she would stop me. I honestly wanted to do it, so don’t think I was scared, and chickened out. I was ready to go. But that is so selfish it isn’t even funny. I couldn’t do that to my family. My mom had cancer twice, and it was a scary time, I didn’t want to have her live through that to see her only daughter kill herself. So I got help. I ended up in the hospital again, and it was a lot different than the other one. I was completely sane, just extremely depressed. I got help, and they decided what I would do for the rest of my school career. I would take night classes and get a night school deploma. So ultimately, that took care of my main trigger, and once I left the hospital, I was better again. Since then I have been rather content with my life, some bumps in the road, but overall, it is great. A lot of the new sophomores and freshman that joined the club I am in were really amazing. I connected better with my friends, and am happy. I still have moments of anxiety, or depression, but overall, life is livable.

So this is about as happy as my ‘happy ending’ will get. Honestly, I have the best thing I could ever ask for: my mental stability.

Distinct Player

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'll try to draw you! If you like it you pay and if you don't well you don't pay. xD I don't have any samples, so yeah. 3nodding

Friendly Friend

Zaara789
I'll try to draw you! If you like it you pay and if you don't well you don't pay. xD I don't have any samples, so yeah. 3nodding
Sure! I would love that ^o^
But make sure you pm me xD

Distinct Player

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Archaic Lullabies
Zaara789
Sure! I would love that ^o^
But make sure you pm me xD

You mean PM you the art? Sure! smile

Friendly Friend

Zaara789

You mean PM you the art? Sure! smile

Haha, yah xD
Or pm me now! emotion_awesome
Naw, but I love pm's more than threads xD

Mega Member

█ █ █ █ █ █ )samples+prices

chibi | toon | mini-cheeb | regular
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

) chibi-200k
) toon-150k
) mini-cheeb-50k
) half Body-400k
) full Body-bribe

Distinct Player

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kid Quality

PM her. 3nodding

Friendly Friend

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
Interested in Chibis? 90-120k its negotiable.
Program used: Adobe Illustrator 3nodding clicky

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nice art biggrin

Friendly Friend

Full_Moon83
Nice art biggrin
Thanks!!! ^o^